Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll Res...

Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll Resigns

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Corrupt Republicans

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 13, 2013

Source: Tampa Bay Times

Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll resigned Tuesday, Gov. Rick Scott's office just announced.

Earlier Tuesday she was interviewed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, which is assisting in a national probe of Allied Veterans of the World, a Florida-based nonprofit that operates a chain of internet cafes.

Scott chief of staff Adam Hollingsworth released the follow statement:

"Individuals were arrested Tuesday for a racketeering and money laundering charges in connection with Allied Veterans of the Worlds illegal gambling companies. Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll consulted for Allied Veterans while serving as a member of the Florida House of Representatives in 2009 and 2010. She was interviewed by Florida Department of Law Enforcement officers Tuesday regarding her work with the company. Lt. Gov. Carroll resigned in an effort to keep her former affiliations with the company from distraction from the administration's important work on behalf of Florida families. She made the right decision for the state and her family."

Read more: http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/guberna...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Mar 13, 2013
"Ya, well what about your guy?"

Sluuuuurp that Kool Aid.

Bahayahahhayhh!
Corrupt Republicans

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Nice fact-filled comeback. You sound like you are drunk already.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Corrupt Republicans wrote:
Source: Tampa Bay Times
Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll resigned Tuesday, Gov. Rick Scott's office just announced.
Earlier Tuesday she was interviewed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, which is assisting in a national probe of Allied Veterans of the World, a Florida-based nonprofit that operates a chain of internet cafes.
Scott chief of staff Adam Hollingsworth released the follow statement:
"Individuals were arrested Tuesday for a racketeering and money laundering charges in connection with Allied Veterans of the Worlds illegal gambling companies. Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll consulted for Allied Veterans while serving as a member of the Florida House of Representatives in 2009 and 2010. She was interviewed by Florida Department of Law Enforcement officers Tuesday regarding her work with the company. Lt. Gov. Carroll resigned in an effort to keep her former affiliations with the company from distraction from the administration's important work on behalf of Florida families. She made the right decision for the state and her family."
Read more: http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/guberna...
The U.S attorney needs to lock her as up,and throw away the key.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#5 Mar 13, 2013
"Kwami", Ray Nagin, Conyers, Maxi-pad Waters, Blogovich, Marion Berry,....... I can keep going if you need me to?

You Sheeple need to stay away from "Ya well what about your guy".

You are embarrassing Pee Wee Herman.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Mar 13, 2013
"Lt. Gov. Carroll resigned in an effort to keep her former affiliations with the company from distraction from the administration's important work on behalf of Florida families. She made the right decision for the state and her family."

What?

She did not drag her people through a trial?

Is she not a Demokrat?
Consistently Drunk

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Consistently Drunk wrote:
"Kwami", Ray Nagin, Conyers, Maxi-pad Waters, Blogovich, Marion Berry,....... I can keep going if you need me to?

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot RMoney, YOUR biggest loser !
GOP Conspiracy Theories

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Divert and deflect. You have no comment on the topic at all. Just insults and a feeble attempt to divert attention away from the story.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#12 Mar 13, 2013
GOP Conspiracy Theories wrote:
<quoted text>
Divert and deflect. You have no comment on the topic at all. Just insults and a feeble attempt to divert attention away from the story.
What a clown!
goose

Carol Stream, IL

#13 Mar 13, 2013
GOP Conspiracy Theories wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the Demokrat mantra!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's Your Favorite Actress? 6 hr Cat Fan 5
Trump Agrees With CRASSUS on the NFL 7 hr Cat Fan 5
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,427
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 9 hr EdmondWA 105
Who hates Trump more DavyCrockett or Charlie Ga... 19 hr Davycrockett 2
Rocket man the New Democrat leader Fri Cat Fan 9
Confirmed: trump was wiretapped Thu Hillary Blames ot... 4

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages