Scooter Store Raided; Workers told to leave, call FBI

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Christingle Matthews

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Scooter Store Raided; Workers told to leave, call FBI

Source: KENS5, San Antonio television station

NEW BRAUNFELS -- Federal and state agencies raided the Scooter Store's corporate headquarters on Wednesday morning as part of an ongoing probe into possible Medicare fraud.

Agents from federal and state agencies gathered in the parking lot in the 1600 block of Independence Drive in New Braunfels around 9 a.m.

They walked inside the smaller building on the south side of the complex and told the employees to gather their belongings and go home for the day. They were directed to leave their workspace untouched.

As hundreds of workers filed out of the building, investigators handed out small white slips of paper with the phone number of the FBI.

Employees in the main, three-story building were told to leave around 10 a.m.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Christingle Matthews wrote:
Scooter Store Raided; Workers told to leave, call FBI
Source: KENS5, San Antonio television station
NEW BRAUNFELS -- Federal and state agencies raided the Scooter Store's corporate headquarters on Wednesday morning as part of an ongoing probe into possible Medicare fraud.
Agents from federal and state agencies gathered in the parking lot in the 1600 block of Independence Drive in New Braunfels around 9 a.m.
They walked inside the smaller building on the south side of the complex and told the employees to gather their belongings and go home for the day. They were directed to leave their workspace untouched.
As hundreds of workers filed out of the building, investigators handed out small white slips of paper with the phone number of the FBI.
Employees in the main, three-story building were told to leave around 10 a.m.
Sounds like an inside job their con!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 20, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like an inside job their con!
Careful redeemer, slewsie will come on and correct your usage of the word "their", especially since I just gave him access to an online lesson and practice test on the uses of there/their/they're a week or so ago.

Here is the recap:

You might want to try "there" next time.

Better English Lessons

Home Grammar Lessons Vocabulary Lessons Easier Lessons Phrasal Verbs Strong Collocations Hangman Contact

They're/their/there
Click on the buttons until you find the correct answer

http://www.better-english.com/easier/theyre.h ...

Work on these and get back to me. Usually, before a word that begins with a vowel, we use "an" instead of "a", but that is a lesson for after you master there/their/they're.

As for an airline company in Minnesota, your question was presented as a rhetorical one. I can get you a definition of rhetorical as well, mr low integrity poster.

Slewsie never did get back to me to thank me for my efforts to keep his job as director of spelling, punctuation, and grammar intact for the Minneapolis page of Topix. Oh well.....
Christingle Matthews

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Feb 20, 2013
blah blah blah stand up for racists

blah blah blah no integrity

blah blah blah Demokrats

blah blah blah change my Depends

blah blah blah racist BS

blah blah blah Barry Seotero

blah blah blah pass out now

blah blah blah more racist spew

blah blah blah where is my gay escort
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Feb 20, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Careful redeemer, slewsie will come on and correct your usage of the word "their", especially since I just gave him access to an online lesson and practice test on the uses of there/their/they're a week or so ago.
Here is the recap:
You might want to try "there" next time.
Better English Lessons
Home Grammar Lessons Vocabulary Lessons Easier Lessons Phrasal Verbs Strong Collocations Hangman Contact
They're/their/there
Click on the buttons until you find the correct answer
http://www.better-english.com/easier/theyre.h ...
Work on these and get back to me. Usually, before a word that begins with a vowel, we use "an" instead of "a", but that is a lesson for after you master there/their/they're.
As for an airline company in Minnesota, your question was presented as a rhetorical one. I can get you a definition of rhetorical as well, mr low integrity poster.
Slewsie never did get back to me to thank me for my efforts to keep his job as director of spelling, punctuation, and grammar intact for the Minneapolis page of Topix. Oh well.....
I'm working on my ebonics!

BTW: Slew knock your as out earlier,on your Jefferson quote fraud,it was nice seeing you get blooded up hahahaha.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Feb 20, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm working on my ebonics!
BTW: Slew knock your as out earlier,on your Jefferson quote fraud,it was nice seeing you get blooded up hahahaha.
Slew didn't knock anybody anywhere. It said in my post that Jefferson was quoting another work. The slewpid one is far too slow to make connections like that.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Feb 20, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Slew didn't knock anybody anywhere. It said in my post that Jefferson was quoting another work. The slewpid one is far too slow to make connections like that.
Excuse' excuse's,now you say don't believe my eyes LOL!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Feb 20, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse' excuse's,now you say don't believe my eyes LOL!
You get your own opinion, if you want to be reading comprehension challenged, believe what you will. It is all there in black and white.
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Slewsie dear, how will you get around if they take back your Scooter?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Feb 20, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>You get your own opinion, if you want to be reading comprehension challenged, believe what you will. It is all there in black and white.
Do you any washington quotes or franklin maybe.
Christingle Matthews

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Feb 20, 2013
non-starter is the most aptly named poster on Topix.
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Slewsie dear. Did they come take away your Scooter yet?
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Slewsie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! So I stole Zenbirdist's Hoveraround.
Yes? Oh no! How end will you get to the mythical dojo now?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Slewsie wrote:
<quoted text> franklin tied a Knee gerr to his kite string.
Any fool can criticize,condemn and complain and most fools do.

B.franklin
CRASSUS

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Feb 21, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes? Oh no! How end will you get to the mythical dojo now?
The same way I get to the mythical gym!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Feb 22, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Any fool can criticize,condemn and complain and most fools do.
B.franklin
red stop making fun of my gay hubby.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Poor con.... Consummate it by yourself....
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Feb 22, 2013
You tell em hun. And LMAOROLFU~! to you too Sweetie Pie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 min Fair Game 33,293
Ferguson rioters destroy businesses, police car... 4 hr Liberal Lover 21
Same-sex marriage could increase Minnesota's an... 5 hr Liberal Lover 4
How do I explain this to my black students? 9 hr Ron 24
Burn Diss Place Down 13 hr LIbEralS 8
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 13 hr LIbEralS 287
The Parents Weren't at the Scene in Ferguson Wed Liberal Lover 2
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:19 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:19AM
New England Patriots vs Green Bay Packers: Breaking Down Green Bay's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 3:15 AM
Patriots vs. Packers: Breaking Down New England's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Patriots vs. Packers: What Are Experts Saying About New England?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Final Predictions and Over-Under Odds Before Thursday Night
NBC Sports10:13 AM
Watch No. 12: Tom Brady vs Aaron Rodgers - NBC Sports