Mohamed Noor, Somali American cop who...

Mohamed Noor, Somali American cop who allegedly shot Jessica Damond, lauded by community

There are 92 comments on the Fox News story from Jul 18, 2017, titled Mohamed Noor, Somali American cop who allegedly shot Jessica Damond, lauded by community. In it, Fox News reports that:

The Somali-born Minnesota police officer alleged to have shot and killed an unarmed Australian woman on Saturday had been lauded by Minneapolis' mayor and feted by the local community when he joined the force in 2015. "I want to take a moment to recognize Officer Mohamed Noor, the newest Somali officer in the Minneapolis Police Department," Mayor Betsy Hodges wrote in a Facebook post when Noor began serving the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Advents

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2017
Quote:

"In his short time with the Minneapolis Police, Noor has had three complaints filed against him - two that are still open. The other was closed and Noor wasn’t disciplined.

On May 25, a woman accused Noor of assault and battery because he "grabbed her right wrist and upper arm" and inflamed a pre-existing shoulder injury while officers were forcibly removing her from her home and bringing her to a hospital."
Just Let Me

O Fallon, MO

#2 Jul 18, 2017
Lock him up for life and give him a giant pee pee in the butt every night.
Foreign prick.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#3 Jul 18, 2017
Just Let Me wrote:
Foreign prick.
If it is Thursday he will like it.
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jul 18, 2017
I think us law abiding decent minnesotans have had enough of these ooga boogas.
Blue

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2017
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes! Don't hold a smartphone, flashlight, or anything else in a way that a hero might perceive a threat. She did it to herself. The hero was just trying to protect a brother. Back the Blue or shut the he'll up. He will be exonerated.
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 18, 2017
Blue wrote:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes! Don't hold a smartphone, flashlight, or anything else in a way that a hero might perceive a threat. She did it to herself. The hero was just trying to protect a brother. Back the Blue or shut the he'll up. He will be exonerated.
Shut up dumb muslim lover.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#7 Jul 18, 2017
Blue wrote:
If a cell phone scares a cop that much , instead of blue they should wear pink, glow in the dark pink.

A badge doesn't cure chronic chickshit syndrome. Nor does it change a filthy skinny into anything closer to a human.
dam fr

New Madrid, MO

#9 Jul 18, 2017
Blue wrote:
Go in the bedroom and off yourself
Forseti

United States

#10 Jul 18, 2017
The Dash Cam was off! The Body cams were off! Are you telling me that wasn't on purpose? Are telling me that it just happened? Noor is GUILTY! As far as I'm concerned!
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#11 Jul 18, 2017
Forseti wrote:
The Dash Cam was off! The Body cams were off! Are you telling me that wasn't on purpose? Are telling me that it just happened? Noor is GUILTY! As far as I'm concerned!
Any rational person feels the same

The skinny saw a white woman without a burlap wrapper talking . That is a death sentence in the skinnys maggot sized brain
16 TEEN SHOTS chicago

Decatur, GA

#12 Jul 18, 2017
Just Let Me wrote:
Foreign prick.
Give the BITCH ASS PIG DEATH THE SAME THING HE GAVE THE WHITE WOMEN AND BEFORE WE KILL HIM GIVE HIM A PLATE OF PORK RIBS.
16 TEEN SHOTS chicago

Decatur, GA

#13 Jul 18, 2017
Space ace wrote:
I think us law abiding decent minnesotans have had enough of these ooga boogas.
MR PHILANDO CASTILES.
16 TEEN SHOTS chicago

Decatur, GA

#15 Jul 18, 2017
Forseti wrote:
The pig that murder PHILANDO NOT GUILTY THE PIG THAT MURDER jessica not guilty.
16 TEEN SHOTS chicago

Decatur, GA

#17 Jul 18, 2017
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up dumb muslim lover.
HE RIGHT SHE LOOK LIKE NEGRO WOMEN HAD TO MURDER HER.
COOK

Decatur, GA

#18 Jul 18, 2017
LEAVE THE POLICE ALONG THEY HAVE A SERIOUS JOB TO DO SERVE AND PROTECT.
watchHiMwalk

United States

#21 Jul 18, 2017
16 TEEN SHOTS chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Give the BITCH ASS PIG DEATH THE SAME THING HE GAVE THE WHITE WOMEN AND BEFORE WE KILL HIM GIVE HIM A PLATE OF PORK RIBS.
Preferrably, jam the pork ribs up his worthless ass.
non homo pheobie

Bloomingdale, IN

#22 Jul 19, 2017
Blue wrote:
We all have opinions.

When did the police become the enemy of the people? What happened to protect and serve? Police are not above the people they serve. They have been allowed way too much latitude.

In the second part of my opinion, if the cop was not a citizen, he should never have been a cop. If a cop is that jumpy they should have been removed from the force.
Indict Hillary NOW

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Jul 19, 2017
non homo pheobie wrote:
<quoted text>

We all have opinions.

When did the police become the enemy of the people? What happened to protect and serve? Police are not above the people they serve. They have been allowed way too much latitude.

In the second part of my opinion, if the cop was not a citizen, he should never have been a cop. If a cop is that jumpy they should have been removed from the force.
2 events.

#1 Yanez shoots at resident 7 times at close range, 5 hit and kill Castile. Yanez is a Mexican and obviously not mature enough to hold a firearm.

#2 Noor shoots a resident and hits her in the guts killing her in a painful way. Noor is a Somali and obviously not mature enough to hold a firearm.

See a trend here?

I do, Government is hiring unqualified people and arming them and making them COPs without proper vetting/screening. These hiring orders come from the top, Betsy Hodges. Hiring unqualified people because of their racial makeup is fine unless you put them in a position of responsibility where the lives of others depend on their actions.

Innocents DIE because of Liberal management failure!
non homo pheobie

Bloomingdale, IN

#24 Jul 19, 2017
Indict Hillary NOW wrote:
<quoted text>

2 events.

#1 Yanez shoots at resident 7 times at close range, 5 hit and kill Castile. Yanez is a Mexican and obviously not mature enough to hold a firearm.

#2 Noor shoots a resident and hits her in the guts killing her in a painful way. Noor is a Somali and obviously not mature enough to hold a firearm.

See a trend here?

I do, Government is hiring unqualified people and arming them and making them COPs without proper vetting/screening. These hiring orders come from the top, Betsy Hodges. Hiring unqualified people because of their racial makeup is fine unless you put them in a position of responsibility where the lives of others depend on their actions.

Innocents DIE because of Liberal management failure!
I think you summed it up aptly. I am assuming that the mayor of that fine town is a liberal. I wonder, under what circumstances the cop was lauded.
Or is the lauded part liberal spin?
watchHiMwalk

United States

#25 Jul 19, 2017
Hodge's judgement of character is seriously lacking.

She can't be trusted either.

Watch her defend the scumbag tooth and nail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idiot blacks 9 min Hellow Submarine 6
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Abe 27,484
What armed service did trump serve? 4 hr Patriot 6
Omarosa caught lying about trump 15 hr Davycrockett 23
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Fri hojo 40,944
Does trump wear a wig or is that a combover? Fri jared kushner kha... 2
uss liberty, lavon affair (Jun '16) Fri rabbi dave zubik 9

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages