Comments
41 - 60 of 108 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2012
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#59 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Consumers will find it difficult to patronize a restaurant with no employees.
And will refuse to pay $10 for a Big Mac too. Unionization will cause additional automation, ultimately meaning fewer overall jobs.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#62 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Workers deserve a living wage. FU and your Big Mac.
Yeah, it'll be nice when McDonald's has to pull your credit score to decide if they will let you dine there or not because they are a union shop now.
The Truth Squad

Rancho Mirage, CA

#64 Dec 3, 2012
Let's see now, McDonalds posted their worst quarterly same restaurant sales in 9 years, dropping 1.8% from the previous year. Some analysts are recommending they concentrate on their value menu which means selling more of their $1.00 items and these workers want to strike. Go ahead. That's not going to get anywhere. Aren't most fast food workers part time help anyways? Maybe they can get a job at Walmart.
One more point. Most if not all Mac's are franchised, not corporate owned.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#65 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Workers deserve a living wage. FU and your Big Mac, azzwipe.
that's adisgusting use for a big mac
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#66 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Workers deserve a living wage. FU and your Big Mac, azzwipe.
If they want a living wage, don't work for a fast food company. Get some skills, pay attention in high school, go to college, and don't take art history and english as a major in college, because those McDonald's jobs won't work to pay back loans on an art history degree.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#68 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Workers deserve a living wage. FU and your Big Mac.
You're right. Screw economics, supply and demand, profits, or any other sound business practices. Everybody deserves the same wage across the board.
Comrade Slew

Ankeny, IA

#69 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Screw economics, supply and demand, profits, or any other sound business practices. Everybody deserves the same wage across the board.
Worker union forever yeah! put the power in the hands of the workers
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#70 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
ALL workers deserve a living wage. FU and your Big Mac, azzwipe. FU and your attempts to enslave people in poverty.
Another incredibly eloquent and lucid statement brought to you by the union.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#71 Dec 3, 2012
Everyone deserves a living wage.

Period.

Anyone that says otherwise is an anti-Christian azzhole.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#72 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Everyone deserves a living wage.
Period.
Anyone that says otherwise is an anti-Christian azzhole.
Everyone has the opportunity to earn a living wage, some choose not to do what is necessary to earn one. Maybe union workers should work harder on doing what is necessary to get ahead instead of working so hard to extracting a living wage by coercion of the employer.

God helps those that help themselves.
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#73 Dec 3, 2012
I worked for a union once. All of 15 months. Got laid off 5 times during the 15 months. But the thing that just pissed me off was the fact that the senior employees were the ones that got all the overtime. Seniority has advantages I know, but when these fat old men and women would sit in the bathroom and smoke cancer sticks through their entire eight hour shift and then be first in line for OT was bullshyt! But that is the union way. Protect the weak and lazy. So when that last time I got my notice I left and never looked back.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#74 Dec 3, 2012
Good for you, you never fit in if you need to stupidly stereotype the experienced workers, like a jealous BYTCH ~!

Ps- Funny, less that 20% of American's smoke, oddly you equate that to BOTH union membership and seniority.... LMAOROTFU~!
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#75 Dec 4, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Good for you, you never fit in if you need to stupidly stereotype the experienced workers, like a jealous BYTCH ~!
Ps- Funny, less that 20% of American's smoke, oddly you equate that to BOTH union membership and seniority.... LMAOROTFU~!
You are right Slew. He didn't fit in. He was a hard worker and wanted to earn his paycheck. He certainly is not a union member.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#76 Dec 4, 2012
Robert wrote:
I worked for a union once. All of 15 months. Got laid off 5 times during the 15 months. But the thing that just pissed me off was the fact that the senior employees were the ones that got all the overtime. Seniority has advantages I know, but when these fat old men and women would sit in the bathroom and smoke cancer sticks through their entire eight hour shift and then be first in line for OT was bullshyt! But that is the union way. Protect the weak and lazy. So when that last time I got my notice I left and never looked back.
You have just described what is wrong with socialism and what is happening to this country. The workers (voters) support the union bosses (Obama) that take care of them, productivity be damned.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#77 Dec 4, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just described what is wrong with socialism and what is happening to this country. The workers (voters) support the union bosses (Obama) that take care of them, productivity be damned.
He just told a story, that had ALL union senior folks smoking, a lie from beginning to end.... LMAOROTFU~! Soapy dope=looney bin.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#78 Dec 4, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right Slew. He didn't fit in. He was a hard worker and wanted to earn his paycheck. He certainly is not a union member.
There was OT, he got laid off 5 times, AND complained about senior workers... Yeah, he's a loser, with a moron tale.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#79 Dec 4, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>There was OT, he got laid off 5 times, AND complained about senior workers... Yeah, he's a loser, with a moron tale.
Your brain must look like a moldy swiss cheese, to only be able to pick out the bits and pieces and skew them so badly as to be unrecognizable as his original remark.
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#80 Dec 5, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>There was OT, he got laid off 5 times, AND complained about senior workers... Yeah, he's a loser, with a moron tale.
Slew you are kind of stupid. It is always the 1% of lazy workers that give everyone a bad name. It is the way it is. Not everyone was lazy. Most were not. But why were these people still employed their? Because the union fought for their jobs when they shouldn't have. Period!
ist

Duluth, MN

#81 Dec 5, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
ALL workers deserve a living wage. FU and your Big Mac, azzwipe. FU and your attempts to enslave people in poverty.
Let McDonalds unionize and collapse. I get my burgers at Five Guys anyway. Good luck buying your $10 Big Mac...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#82 Dec 5, 2012
There was OT, he got laid off 5 times, AND complained about senior workers... Yeah, he's a loser, with a moron tale.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr litesong 32,481
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 4 hr redeemer 4
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 4 hr redeemer 19
DHS considering new security measures to interc... 6 hr TSA Employee 22865 4
Henry Kissinger "assembly of a new world order" 15 hr Space ace 1
Drop one word....add one word game 16 hr _Zoey_ 84
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 20 hr Advertisment 26,226
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 22 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 63
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••