Ryan Refuses to Explain “Forcible” Ra...

Ryan Refuses to Explain “Forcible” Rape, Dems Akin-izing the GOP

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Aug 22, 2012
"Ryan said that Akin’s “statements were outrageous, over the pail. I don’t know anybody who would agree with that. Rape is rape period, end of story.”
(This sure looks like Mr Ryans Explaination to me?)
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Aug 22, 2012
If One Dollar of Taxpayer Wealth is given by the Redistributionists to the Media Arms of the Demokrat Party it should be treated under the Law as a Treasonous Act and the punishment must be severe.

Just look at the ignorant Sheeple here. Many are here because they are engaged......many stupid, but still engaged.

The ignorant on Topix willingly Bahhyahyahhah to the tripe that passes as "news information" on their selected Propaganda sites on line and repost it.....Just think about the other ignorant and stupid Collectivists who have the right to vote that cannot discern decency and truth vs the Topix Ignoramous that is willfuly decietful. The Great Unwashed seeking thier place at the Trough are the Reason that the Messiah's Handlers can use thier media arms to create pablum for the ignorant to consume.

I never want to hear again how "Both" Campaigns are Dirty......The Chicago Mob invented Dirty, thus the Sheeple gave America our Nightmare of the past 3 1/2 years.
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Wonder when the Dems will explain the Duluth State Rep being caught with a 17 year old at a rest area?

But I'm sure a GOP member commenting on another GOP member's comment is so much more of an important headline.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Aug 22, 2012
AntiMelting wrote:
Wonder when the Dems will explain the Duluth State Rep being caught with a 17 year old at a rest area?
But I'm sure a GOP member commenting on another GOP member's comment is so much more of an important headline.
Is that the Homosexual Predator on the Obama/Gauthier Ticket?
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Sure, the exception is the rule and all rethuglican'ts are drunk CONSISTENT-LY ~!!! Works for me...
goose

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Once again sludge shows "it" cannot handle the truth.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#7 Aug 22, 2012
Once again, I'm being goosed, by the soap dope...
Capt Crutch

Cave Creek, AZ

#8 Aug 22, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Once again, I'm being goosed, by the soap dope...
Once again the Slime indicates that it lives in a land where thought is non existant, and that words to express that are confined to ones like 'soap dope''boi', which nare used constantly with no rhyme or reason. Oops!, Did I say Slime and reason in the same sentence? Forgive me.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Capt Crutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again the Slime indicates that it lives in a land where thought is non existant, and that words to express that are confined to ones like 'soap dope''boi', which nare used constantly with no rhyme or reason. Oops!, Did I say Slime and reason in the same sentence? Forgive me.
existent/\never... Yeah, nobody expect much, because you're a senile teabagger.
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Aug 22, 2012
Here is how I see the jest of the "Akin" argument since the liberals have taken it out of context.

A woman being impregnated by someone is neither good nor evil. What results from it is what matters. Was Eienstin or Hitler good or evil at conception? Was Mother Theresa or the Countess Elizabeth Bathory good or evil at conception?

What Akin's was saying, but did not, is that some women that are physically and mentally deficient may physically abort a rape scenario due to stress and other factors.

Yet liberals and other leftists blow this common sense argument out of proportion.

Joe Biden expresses himself poorly and the liberals and leftists don't say a word.

Go figure.
redeemer

Burnsville, MN

#11 Aug 22, 2012
Capt Crutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again the Slime indicates that it lives in a land where thought is non existant, and that words to express that are confined to ones like 'soap dope''boi', which nare used constantly with no rhyme or reason. Oops!, Did I say Slime and reason in the same sentence? Forgive me.
You shall never be Forgiven! 04/30/12 your day of infamy!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#12 Aug 22, 2012
What he did NOT SAY !!?? LMAOROTFu! What he IGNORED is a young, pregnant, rape victim, raising/carrying THE RAPIST'S KID !!!
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Aug 22, 2012
Bob wrote:
Here is how I see the jest of the "Akin" argument since the liberals have taken it out of context.
A woman being impregnated by someone is neither good nor evil. What results from it is what matters. Was Eienstin or Hitler good or evil at conception? Was Mother Theresa or the Countess Elizabeth Bathory good or evil at conception?
What Akin's was saying, but did not, is that some women that are physically and mentally deficient may physically abort a rape scenario due to stress and other factors.
Yet liberals and other leftists blow this common sense argument out of proportion.
Joe Biden expresses himself poorly and the liberals and leftists don't say a word.
Go figure.
Abort means miscarriage in my example.
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#15 Aug 22, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You shall never be Forgiven! 04/30/12 your day of infamy!
Forget your Ebonics again? Come on Slime, Ebonics makes as much sense as anything else you post. Like 'soap dope','soap rope','boi' and the other nonsense that you post.
redeemer

Burnsville, MN

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget your Ebonics again? Come on Slime, Ebonics makes as much sense as anything else you post. Like 'soap dope','soap rope','boi' and the other nonsense that you post.
You won't have any soap on a rope,you will have pick up powder soap in the shower,you punk mf'er,and you know i'm not slew,i'm that jig remember,I'm thinking about summoning the most of the mosquito's
out of Texas order them to Arizona so that they can suck the Blood out of your face,and leave you with a dose of the black Nile Diease,you coward mf'er.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#17 Aug 22, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You won't have any soap on a rope,you will have pick up powder soap in the shower,you punk mf'er,and you know i'm not slew,i'm that jig remember,I'm thinking about summoning the most of the mosquito's
out of Texas order them to Arizona so that they can suck the Blood out of your face,and leave you with a dose of the black Nile Diease,you coward mf'er.
Gauthier is not going to "run"...Sad.

Go Obama/Gauthier Forever!

The "Folks" need the Deviated "Downlow" to be there for thier Messiah!
redeemer

Burnsville, MN

#18 Aug 22, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Gauthier is not going to "run"...Sad.
Go Obama/Gauthier Forever!
The "Folks" need the Deviated "Downlow" to be there for thier Messiah!
Stay out of my mix mf'er,I'm waiting on cruncie,so go back on oral sex topic and have yourself a jolly good time
reminiscing about your koch sucking days.
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#19 Aug 22, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Stay out of my mix mf'er,I'm waiting on cruncie,so go back on oral sex topic and have yourself a jolly good time
reminiscing about your koch sucking days.
Well, the mf'er part sounds authentic jigger, but if 'Bite Me' Biden can say 'y'all' without choking on his racism, I guess the Slime can do Ebonics.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#20 Aug 22, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Stay out of my mix mf'er,I'm waiting on cruncie,so go back on oral sex topic and have yourself a jolly good time
reminiscing about your koch sucking days.
Just lemme say....
Obama/Gauthier
2012
Forward!

“copyright -calvin- 2013”

Since: Sep 11

a lot closer than you think

#21 Aug 22, 2012
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the mf'er part sounds authentic jigger, but if 'Bite Me' Biden can say 'y'all' without choking on his racism, I guess the Slime can do Ebonics.
And your accomplishments so far, are.........? Oh wait, you post one liners on a midwestern topix forum. I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 38 min El Cacique 551
FOVR funded by soros 2 hr space ace 1
The tolerant left! 3 hr space ace 2
my food was poisoned! 4 hr space ace 2
Social Media 4 hr UncleSam 4
im a loser and a scumbag 5 hr Ted Flanders 2
Adolf H!tler : The Greatest Story Never Told 5 hr space ace 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages