Bloods threaten to kill more Jersey p...

Bloods threaten to kill more Jersey police

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Leroy The Babtist

Green Bay, WI

#1 Jul 16, 2014
The Bloods street gang has threatened to kill more Jersey City police and 'not stop until the National Guard is called out' following the death of a man who shot dead a rookie cop, it has been reported.

Police are reportedly being warned of 'retaliatory action' from the gang in the aftermath of the death of Lawrence Campbell who was shot dead by police after he killed rookie officer Melvin Santiago.

A senior law enforcement official told The New York Post the gang had threatened to 'kill a Jersey City cop and not stop until the National Guard is called out.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26940...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Jul 16, 2014
So between the cops, local, county, state and the national guard, walk in to their territory heavily armed and shoot anyone who even looks like they are waving a gun. With any luck you will get 40 or 50 percent in the first wave. It's not like people who shoot cops can be rehabilitated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confirmed: trump was wiretapped 2 hr Hillary Blames ot... 4
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 2 hr EdmondWA 63
cowards! 5 hr Cat Fan 9
Maggies Move to Minnesota 8 hr Irish 6
Who's Your Favorite Actress? 8 hr Irish 3
Irish: I'm Back 8 hr Irish 2
Racism: Tips & Tools for White People 8 hr Irish 11

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance