West St. Paul / Cabdriver accused in ...

West St. Paul / Cabdriver accused in woman's assault

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 18, 2011, titled West St. Paul / Cabdriver accused in woman's assault. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A taxi driver picked up a 25-year-old woman from a party in West St. Paul and sexually assaulted her on a gravel road before taking her home, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Woww

Hartford, CT

#2 Apr 19, 2011
I can only imagine how many others this probably happened to since he knew right where to pull off at to assault her with no one being able to see. He was probably under the impression that she was a bit more intoxicated than she was which I'm sure he prays on. What a perv, lock him up for the year and send him home.
Jolly Somali

Des Moines, IA

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Ha you stupid liberal sheeple should becoming more familiar with this style of attacks. We bring our laws, traditions and lifestyles to you...and you lay down like dogs and let us trample all over you. If you don't fight back to take your country, you deserve this.
Saul Alinsky

South Saint Paul, MN

#4 Apr 19, 2011
Woww wrote:
I can only imagine how many others this probably happened to since he knew right where to pull off at to assault her with no one being able to see. He was probably under the impression that she was a bit more intoxicated than she was which I'm sure he prays on. What a perv, lock him up for the year and send him home.
Good point...how many gravel roads are there in the area?
OH LORDY

United States

#5 Apr 19, 2011
Again castoration for this guy and he’ll never rape again.

Since: Apr 10

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Apr 19, 2011
I was trying to figure out; Why she was in the front seat for him to start rubbing her knee and inner thigh? The woman said she told him to stop, but he kept at it.

I thought with most taxi's a passenger sits in the backseat (at least any I have been in)unless there are several people.
Saul Alinsky

South Saint Paul, MN

#7 Apr 19, 2011
Vikings Fan wrote:
I was trying to figure out; Why she was in the front seat for him to start rubbing her knee and inner thigh? The woman said she told him to stop, but he kept at it.
I thought with most taxi's a passenger sits in the backseat (at least any I have been in)unless there are several people.
Haven't you heard it doesn't matter where the woman was sitting or even what she was or was not wearing as long as she said no and the guy did not stop it is sexual assault.

Since: Apr 11

Minnetonka, MN

#8 Apr 19, 2011
Hang him. On pay per view, and then give the money to her. Sounds fair enough. Oh wait, they only hang you in Somolia. My bad.
WHOGIVESASHAT

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Apr 19, 2011
Yeah right, the woman initiated it, sure sure. Send this perv to a dark cell underground. Musta been a mistaken identity, eh, Mustafa.
aaa

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Apr 19, 2011
WHOGIVESASHAT wrote:
Yeah right, the woman initiated it, sure sure. Send this pe
rv to a dark cell underground. Musta been a mistaken identity, eh, Mustafa.
hey maybe she's money hungry.
blindman

Lady Lake, FL

#12 Apr 19, 2011
Jolly Somali wrote:
Ha you stupid liberal sheeple should becoming more familiar with this style of attacks. We bring our laws, traditions and lifestyles to you...and you lay down like dogs and let us trample all over you. If you don't fight back to take your country, you deserve this.
Go take a ride in your buddies cab you to can play drop the soap after!
InTheKNOW

Farmington, MN

#14 Apr 19, 2011
It makes me sick to think that this poor woman was stuck in a cab with that piece of s**t! I have taken cabs enough to know that I never let my guard down around those eff'ing pigs. The one thing that pisses me off is that everyone always stresses calling a cab, when you can't drive yourself--but in reality, you can't trust the cab drivers as far as you can throw them! Where are the regulations on cab drivers? If you can run a garmin, you can be a cab driver nowadays?? Something needs to change.
Maybe

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Apr 23, 2011
The only gravel road I can think of is Charlton Rd (off 110)which is actually Sunfish Lake but is patrolled by WSP cops, which is very dark at night.
mary

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Apr 26, 2011
Jolly Somali wrote:
Ha you stupid liberal sheeple should becoming more familiar with this style of attacks. We bring our laws, traditions and lifestyles to you...and you lay down like dogs and let us trample all over you. If you don't fight back to take your country, you deserve this.
you slimy somali go to hell with your rag headed women

Since: Apr 10

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Apr 27, 2011
Saul Alinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you heard it doesn't matter where the woman was sitting or even what she was or was not wearing as long as she said no and the guy did not stop it is sexual assault.
She said No, and that is all that matters. I understand that it is sexual assault. I was just wondering why she was in the front seat. That Cab Driver is a dirtball, and scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
proposal 1 hr space ace 1
News Chelsea Clinton rallies the faithful in Twin Ci... 3 hr Click this 19
Chipotle Meeting 3 hr DSM Local 5
Obama Policy " Catch and Release " 3 hr USA USA USA USA 11
State Patrol endangers unborn baby. 5 hr DSM Local 8
super bowl thread 5 hr Amerikuh Falling 8
massive brainwashing 5 hr TOASTER 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages