Smart Liberal lies more than any 10 o...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fred

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Nov 26, 2012
You are an idiot if you think there are more than a dozen or so people that actively post here.

Yes, there are more right wing extremists here, because most of you have been kicked out of more moderate sites like the Strib and PioneerPlanet.

But that's what makes it so fun! I post in a birther thread on the national political forum for the same reasons - there are a similar bunch of total idiots posting!
elmo

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Nov 26, 2012
Fred wrote:
You are an idiot if you think there are more than a dozen or so people that actively post here.
Yes, there are more right wing extremists here, because most of you have been kicked out of more moderate sites like the Strib and PioneerPlanet.
But that's what makes it so fun! I post in a birther thread on the national political forum for the same reasons - there are a similar bunch of total idiots posting!
Why do you think anyone cares what you post? It's for the giggles that anyone would sort through your endless spam. I used to think slew was the dumbest poster on this site, You're not only more stupid than slew but you lie and hide, like the punk you are. Your deceit and attempts at deception are always worth a laugh, troll.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25 Nov 26, 2012
Yep, you're a moron troll, who uses WAY too many words, because you got nothing, L_O_S_E_R ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Fred

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Nov 26, 2012
elmo wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think anyone cares what you post? It's for the giggles that anyone would sort through your endless spam. I used to think slew was the dumbest poster on this site, You're not only more stupid than slew but you lie and hide, like the punk you are. Your deceit and attempts at deception are always worth a laugh, troll.
Is that the best you can do?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#27 Nov 26, 2012
Pretty funny, none of the intelligent folks here respect the moron, so he tells us he doesn't respect us either ?? So what, the country agrees with our values and we're men, not children preening for the PUTZ ~! Piff puff peon putz ~! LMAOROTU~!
goose

Chicago, IL

#28 Nov 29, 2012
Obamaphones, skewed polls, what lies will Smart Liberal post next?
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Nov 30, 2012
goose wrote:
I read his comments and I read yours along with your allies. He posts links to what he says no matter how off base his claims might be. I never see any links or proof from you. Looks to me like SL has his shyt together. Until you can back, up your words, you lose.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#30 Nov 30, 2012
goose wrote:
Will he dishonestly post under other users monikers, like you do? Will he lie about people lying, like you do? Will he respond to his own posts under a new name, like you do? Will he demand proof but then ignore that proof, like you do?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#31 Nov 30, 2012
Poor troll, since you do all of the above...You are the biggest loser, according to your "rules". LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#32 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor troll, since you do all of the above...You are the biggest loser, according to your "rules". LMAOROTFU~!
Toilet Trapeze Performer,

Tell us more about your "Investments" from the Asylum!

You claim that you "made" $9,000,000,000 in Monopoly Money.

What are your secrets....Is it something you learnt during that terrific education you display here daily?

Hahahahaahahuauahaoaoaiahaha!

You want to hear something Funny?......Little Slewsie not only enjoys Little BOI's in her DOJO in the Sky, but she is a Financial Genius when she is not abusing others here on Topix 16 hours per day.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#33 Dec 1, 2012
Poor con,

I should buy PhillipKs VodKa stock....LMAOROTFU~!

Hey bub, buy a "round" for the house...errrr your empty trailer ! LMAOROTFU~!
Nancy

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Dec 1, 2012
I used to date Irish. Turns out everything he told me was a lie. For a couple of minutes I believed what he said. Never again.
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Dec 2, 2012
Nancy wrote:
I used to date Irish. Turns out everything he told me was a lie. For a couple of minutes I believed what he said. Never again.
You guys just keep proving that you are SL's bytches.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#36 Dec 2, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Poster of Low Morals,

It does not matter what name you post under as you Troll around and spew your childish One-Liners to the Grown ups that frighten you. What does matter is your obsession with following around other posters that own your child like emotions.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#37 Dec 2, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Low Morals Poster,

Slewsie should soon be out of the Thorazine Injections Line, and done eating her Lime Jello at the Asylum. Stick around so that you and her can have your "yup, yup, yup, uh, huh" conversations for the entertainment/distractions of the thoughtful posters that scare you two Defectives so badly.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#38 Dec 2, 2012
Yep, you're a moron troll, who uses WAY too many words, because you got nothing, L_O_S_E_R ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#39 Dec 2, 2012
I wonder if Consistent talks like that at his AA meetings?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Give her the fish finger 12 min Space ace 1
Boycott Sanctuary Restaurants 29 min Zephyrus 14
Rev. Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr. (Aug '13) 32 min NAACP Augusta 25
How many of us since the Pioneer Press days sti... 1 hr Waikiki ripoff 7
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Rshermr 36,358
Mia khalifa 17 hr Space ace 3
CNN unreleased footage leak? 22 hr Space ace 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance