Smart Liberal lies more than any 10 other posters combined

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Hey, watch what you say about my pal...I fondly remember a hearty handshake at Hertz, you KNOW !!! LMAOROTFU~!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
What a repulsive putz.
Do you like your Jigger women fat stupid and stinky?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Nov 14, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Do you like your Jigger women fat stupid and stinky?
Are you peddling your mom, again ???
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 14, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Do you like your Jigger women fat stupid and stinky?
You need to stop with the racist comments. They are unfuny and sad. Black people are a beautiful and wonderfull people who have brought joy to my life. You are really missing out on a great group of people my friend. Please stop being racist.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Any attention....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#8 Nov 14, 2012
space ace wrote:
<quoted text>You need to stop with the racist comments. They are unfuny and sad. Black people are a beautiful and wonderfull people who have brought joy to my life. You are really missing out on a great group of people my friend. Please stop being racist.
How many joy's have they brought. How many Jiglets are you responsible for? How about those murdering black people in Chicago. Are they beautiful and wonderful people? How about 90% of the inmates in the Hennepin County Jail? Beautiful and wonderful black people? You're a clueless idiot!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#9 Nov 14, 2012
space ace wrote:
<quoted text>You need to stop with the racist comments. They are unfuny and sad. Black people are a beautiful and wonderfull people who have brought joy to my life. You are really missing out on a great group of people my friend. Please stop being racist.
Stop being a white Jigger. You're the only thing worse than a black one.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Nov 14, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>How many joy's have they brought. How many Jiglets are you responsible for? How about those murdering black people in Chicago. Are they beautiful and wonderful people? How about 90% of the inmates in the Hennepin County Jail? Beautiful and wonderful black people? You're a clueless idiot!
I happen to find nasty white trash romney supporters who love to talk about lynching black people to be far more repulsive than a ghetto gangbanger. Both bad but the rednecks take the cake. Ghetto gangbangers kill on the streets while crazy redneck conservatives fly over foreign cities and drop bombs on innocent civilians. People like you should get rocks thrown at them. I also noticed your anti-gay posts. Why dont you go join the westboro baptists church.
Seth

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Nov 14, 2012
I think 10 is a bit on the low side. That number can probably be traced to SL Communications LLC, well known as the least reliable source of information there is.

15-20 easy.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#12 Nov 14, 2012
space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I happen to find nasty white trash romney supporters who love to talk about lynching black people to be far more repulsive than a ghetto gangbanger. Both bad but the rednecks take the cake. Ghetto gangbangers kill on the streets while crazy redneck conservatives fly over foreign cities and drop bombs on innocent civilians. People like you should get rocks thrown at them. I also noticed your anti-gay posts. Why dont you go join the westboro baptists church.
Ghetto is your middle name.
Bernie

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Seth wrote:
I think 10 is a bit on the low side. That number can probably be traced to SL Communications LLC, well known as the least reliable source of information there is.
15-20 easy.
The man has absolutely no scruples.
DSM Local

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Nov 21, 2012
What a repulsive putz.
Smart Liberal

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Oops. I almost posted something true. Never mind.
Fred

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Nov 26, 2012
That would have been unthinkable.
The Truth Squad

Rancho Mirage, CA

#17 Nov 26, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>How many joy's have they brought. How many Jiglets are you responsible for? How about those murdering black people in Chicago. Are they beautiful and wonderful people? How about 90% of the inmates in the Hennepin County Jail? Beautiful and wonderful black people? You're a clueless idiot!
Hey bigot, I hope you don't bother to watch any college or professional sports because if one of those "jiglets" as you refer to them, makes a great play, it might bring "joy" to you if it's a team that you are rooting for. Go back down in your cellar and kiss your Nazi flag,you loser!
Fred

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Smart Liberal is a repulsive putz.
Elmo

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Nov 26, 2012
Fred wrote:
There are many, many more that think you and slew are.
Fred

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Nov 26, 2012
Fred wrote:
I agree. The unregistered SL is a repulsive putz.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#21 Nov 26, 2012
No doubt, who the liars/losers are...RIGHT ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Nov 26, 2012
Elmo wrote:
<quoted text>There are many, many more that think you and slew are.
So true, tickle me, Elmo. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Spreads to Texas 18 min cantmakeitup 24
Is the president safe? 24 min Joey Zaza 6
Writer finds no mention of Christ in 126 histor... 26 min Joey Zaza 2
Mid Term elections 58 min cowboy chris 7
al freakin tax cheater 1 hr cowboy chris 2
Drop one word....add one word game 2 hr 75 Scorpio 132
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr dont drink the ko... 32,793
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]