Shooter Now: If Timberwolves' Kevin L...

Shooter Now: If Timberwolves' Kevin Love were a lefty, he would have had right stuff for baseball

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 10, 2011, titled Shooter Now: If Timberwolves' Kevin Love were a lefty, he would have had right stuff for baseball. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Minnesota Timberwolves' Kevin Love broke a modern-day NBA record Wednesday for consecutive double-doubles , but if he were left-handed, he said, he might not be playing basketball.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Davey Jones

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 10, 2011
omg, does it never stop Chaz? If, might, maybe, should, would, could. I implore you, please right a column without your speculative BS!!!!!!!!!!
sid

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 10, 2011
ho hum!
Poot

Sioux Falls, SD

#4 Mar 10, 2011
When is Michael Restovich going to get on with his life?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 10, 2011
"Attorney Jonathan Wilf, 26, son of Vikings owner Zygi Wilf and a partner in the family's New Jersey real-estate company, was to get married last weekend to Rachel Goodman, 24, in Philadelphia, the New York Times reported."

You call that reporting? Like it would have hurt to figure out if it happened?
cbitchy

Billings, MT

#6 Mar 10, 2011
shooter: I think your drinking is affecting your journalism - just looking out for you
Davey Jones

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Mar 11, 2011
The Twins' Joe Mauer and Justin Morneau are the top offensive players in the American League at their positions, according to a sophisticated statistical analysis by local researcher Glenn Gostick.

did this statistical masterpiece consider that Morneau is one ball to the head away from becoming a vegetable?
LMAO

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Mar 11, 2011
Sampson wants to write a novel? Guess that's what he is thinking about when he's on the basketball court,'cause he sure doesn't seem to be interested in playing the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scott walker job creator 58 min Jbraceboy 25
Black people almost 9 times more likely to be a... 7 hr Hello 2
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 8 hr _Zoey_ 253
Gays at the airport 8 hr Denny 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 10 hr LIbEralS 355
Special Message For Police Officer Sims In St.P... 10 hr American_Sons 2
Black St. Paul Teacher Claims Retaliation for C... 10 hr Crassus 31
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE