Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'm...

Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admired' list,

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Jan 13, 2014
Not the most popular girl at the prom now is she. But still, knowing the current mindset of those who would vote for her, she is mostly unbeatable for the dem nomination. Assuming she ever makes up her mind about running.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ampersand mdash

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Jan 13, 2014
Every decision Hillary Clinton has ever made, was based first on how it would affect her political career. Therefore no one, except perhaps Bill, really knows what her core values are.
Hillary talks of "Breaking glass ceilings", and how "America is ready for it's first female President."
We broke a glass ceiling in 2008, by electing our first black President. How did that work out for you, America?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
goose

Hopkins, MN

#10 Jan 18, 2014
Jealousy? hahahahaha hardly Slew!
billary 2016

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jan 28, 2014
hey could you have slick willie mr impeached, pick me up some young cigars ? wonder why you NEVER see these two lefties together?

We broke a glass ceiling in 2008, by electing our first black President. How did that work out for you, America?
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Mar 5, 2014
Last week, the Democratic Party had their winter meeting and MRCTV's Dan Joseph decided to ask DNC committee members and guests if they're ready for Hillary and why.

But, nobody seemed to be able to name ANY accomplishments.

&fe ature=c4-overview&list=UUp ugeZUO4F8H7YC_H_EDirA
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Jul 29, 2014
Hillary tries to justify the actions of Hamas.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told Fusion TV's Jorge Ramos that part of the reason Hamas hides rockets in schools and civilian areas is "Gaza is small."

"I'm not a military planner but Hamas puts it's missiles, it's rockets in civilian areas, part of it is Gaza is pretty small and its densely populated," she said as neglecting the question of whether or not Hamas should have rockets in area to begin with.
most admired what

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Jul 29, 2014
run billary, run - this will be a great election season starting with conservative win on mid term elections
billary 2016 wrote:
hey could you have slick willie mr impeached, pick me up some young cigars ? wonder why you NEVER see these two lefties together?

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Jul 29, 2014
Hillary comes across as a very ignorant bytch.

That's why Bill took to the likes of Monica for sexual pleasure, he didn't want to get his manhood frostbitten. Ya gotta feel for someone who gets 4 Americans killed and won't admit any involvement, even thou she was in charge of protecting those Americans. RIP guys the bytch let you down.

Funny how the libertards blamed Republicans for lack of funding to protect Mogadishu when the found funding to evacuate the other embassy recently. Libertards are sacks of shit!
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#27 Friday Jan 6
Where is Hillary now these days? She seems to have totally disappeared since the election.
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Friday Jan 6
tiger_-_dad wrote:
Where is Hillary now these days? She seems to have totally disappeared since the election.
Her and huma lick each other all day in the cooch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moonman 2 min Space ace 6
Drugged out mark dayton collapses 21 min Space ace 1
Womans March: 36 min Davycrockett 4
SPICER sure is the right guy for the job 3 hr Where is my love ... 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr RED 35,852
CNN = Fake News 12 hr LIbEralS 29
Holiday Jan 16 Sun Jan20 9

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance