Stray bullet ends dream of better lif...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#21 Jun 14, 2013
He's right, a guy's illegal WITHOUT DUE PROCESS ???

Ya, dip wad/cant/con/trash/Irish/Fred/ non/troll.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#22 Jun 14, 2013
Minnesotan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pause for a second. When did I say that it's OK to come here illegally?!(((Waits)))
Honestly if you're going to comment on what I say atleast quote me correctly. If you have forgotten what I said you can always scroll up to reference. For all the slow people on the post ill repeat this one more time. The POINT IS NO ONE DESERVES TO BE SHOT DEAD.(((Did you get it now?!?))) Please save your insults for when they are truly needed. If you have to; read this a few times over before responding. YOU wouldn't want to look like the fool again.. Now would you?....
You don't deserve it. You deserve a machete hacking.
http://www.americanknifeandsword.com/gladius-...
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Jun 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
He's not illegal, until proven illegal... What ever happened to your support of our LAWS ???
Do you even know the definition of "illegal"???

GROW A BRAIN.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Jun 14, 2013
Minnesotan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pause for a second. When did I say that it's OK to come here illegally?!(((Waits)))
Honestly if you're going to comment on what I say atleast quote me correctly. If you have forgotten what I said you can always scroll up to reference. For all the slow people on the post ill repeat this one more time. The POINT IS NO ONE DESERVES TO BE SHOT DEAD.(((Did you get it now?!?))) Please save your insults for when they are truly needed. If you have to; read this a few times over before responding. YOU wouldn't want to look like the fool again.. Now would you?....
Please take a breath, and read S L O W L Y what I am about to say.

YES, some people deserve to be SHOT DEAD. Murderers, gang bangers,
gun runners, dope dealers, those who have NO respect for our "rule of law", who would kill cops, KIDS, or ANYONE who gets in their way.

These people are animals, barbarians, who use violence and terror to intimidate the masses to further their agenda and ill-gotten gains.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25 Jun 14, 2013
He's not illegal, until proven illegal... What ever happened to your support of our LAWS ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 46 min Lips3102 35,581
Sick hillary 6 hr Go Blue Forever 15
News 1 Injured In North Minneapolis Shooting 13 hr Clinton 0 Trump 1 8
Sued in small claims court in different state Thu LIbEralS 2
Statewide protective agency (Oct '15) Sep 26 Troy 34
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... Sep 26 Paris Hilton 24
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) Sep 24 Lynnhollenbeck 13

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages