FBI says 'terror attack was disrupted...

FBI says 'terror attack was disrupted' by arrest in Montevideo

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 May 6, 2013
He's not a Muslim, but he did have a few firecrackers and some M80s. Someone could have lost a finger.

“The FBI believes that a terror attack was disrupted by law enforcement personnel and that the lives of several local residents were potentially saved,” the agency said in a statement issued Monday.
http://www.startribune.com/local/206277591.ht...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#3 May 6, 2013
I want to know what/who he was going to target with all the guns.

Ignore Common Sense Folks,

IF this iddioot was "planning something", he would have been able to use ONE GUN at a time.

If he had 10,000 Guns it does not matter, he can only use one gun at a time.

The whole Gun thing is Magnification of Minutiae for Political Reasons, by the Demokrat Propagandists that "Report" (gag) these "Stories".

C'mon "Journalist's", what was his target?....a Grain Silo in Dawson?

Who was the White male targeting?

What are his Politics as a "Homegrown Type"?

Is he a Professional Bomber of the Demokrat Class like Leftist Professor Bill Ayers, or was he a Waco Type that lived in fear of the very Brownshirts that would kill him, as the Feds did when they Murdered the Women and Children at Waco.

Will we read about ol' Buford getting a Professor Emeritus from some College in The Peoples Republic Minnesotastan one day?

What kinda Homegrown Type is ol' Buford?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#5 May 6, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Who is worse? Left or right wing radicals. I say left because at least the right wingers are patriotic nuts.
Sociopaths are Sociopaths.

Look at Slewblomkin, she could just as easily used her ignorance of anything about Government and Constitutional Principles to "play" a Right Winger. She chose Collectivism as her "Vehicle to abuse strangers".

As a Sociopath, Slewblomkins brags about her Capitalist Riches from the uber' Capitalist Vultures Market, er the Stock Exchange, and then posts some tripe she read on the back of the Kool Aid Package from the Sheeple Masters, about the Evil Rich Republicans.

Sociopaths do not have any Ideology. Their lives are all about satisfying their Narcissistic desires as victims of their own damaged Ego's, and of their Hedonism.

Just like Slewblomkin, and about 99% of the other Sociopaths that we sustain in Amerika, Politics is "Subjective".
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 May 6, 2013
Looks like a Moliotov Cocktail made with DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa, by con and her many monikers, to me...

What a complete joke....
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#8 May 6, 2013
"Rogers had strong anti-government views that were well-known around town, drawing the ire of many because the family flew the American flag upside down, according to persons with knowledge of the case"

"Federal authorities said Monday they are confident that they foiled an attack on the Montevideo Police Department and possibly saved lives when they arrested a man with suspected white supremacist leanings."

"Rogers had multiple Facebook sites that expressed his anti-government views, one of which was under another name, sources said."

"Armored vehicles and FBI personnel, wearing camouflage uniforms and helmets, had their high-powered weapons at the ready as Rogers was taken into custody."

"J. Christopher Warrener, the FBI’s special agent in charge in Minneapolis, said the action prevented “a potential tragedy in Montevideo."

Ok now I know more about the Sociopath.

He is alleged to have potentially been considering the possibility that he might attack the 3 Police Officers in his Hometown using his Romainian AK47 and his gasoline bombs.

It is a good thing to stop Sociopaths before they can harm others.

It is a good thing that those 3 Small Town Cops had Armored Vehicles when they approached this kids Trailer House, Whew! And the Camouflage Uniforms are much more Flamboyant that yer Basic Brown Shirt.
DFL Waste

Minneapolis, MN

#9 May 6, 2013
An average hunter has about 6 guns in his/her house.

So when the: AFT/CIA/DHS/SWAT/IRS/DEA/DOD/I CE/BP/CG/Army/AF/Marines/Count y/City/State Patrol/NSA/etc start going door to door looking for excess guns they will find A LOT OF THEM!!!

Can't you see the HEADLINES: "6 guns found at Frreed Johntonson's house", ficticious name BTW.

ALL Hunters will be convicted of having WAY TOO MANY guns. ALL OF THEM!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordana Green 36 min doubtful 9
Pimples and white people 1 hr TOASTER 28
Bicyclist hit br trailer to be charged 2 hr Oh well 2
Dr. Walter James Palmer 3 hr Oh well 12
St. Paul Robber Shot! 4 hr Oh well 3
Another white boy shooting innocent people again 4 hr crunch 31
News Chemical-free swimming pool to open in North Mi... 7 hr Tellitlikeitis 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages