Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2013
Yet Another Gun Death

Lombard, IL

#1 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 5:01 PM CST

ATLANTA, Ga.-
Police say they have arrested a juvenile in connection to the shooting death of U.S. Army soldier Xavier Arnold. Arnold's friend was also injured during the shooting prompted by what police believe was a robbery attempt on a bike trail in the Kirkwood neighborhood of Atlanta.

Police say 21-year-old Xavier Arnold died at Grady Memorial Hospital from the gunshot wound he received to his head while walking with his girlfriend and a friend along the trail in the 200 block of Warren Street in northeast Atlanta around 5:30 p.m. Thursday. His friend was also shot in the leg, but his girlfriend was uninjured.

Atlanta police say the juvenile will be charged with murder and a count of armed robbery. His name is not being released at this time due to his age.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game 43 min Whiny1 85
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr LessHypeMoreFact 32,494
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 4 hr Billy 39
Men who don't like football 9 hr Victor 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 9 hr Pietro 78
Bar Abilene in Uptown closes 12 hr cowboy chris 1
Happy Labor Day. Are Unions Dead? 12 hr UncleSi 4
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••