Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
A Florida police officer fired over his use of shooting targets with an image resembling slain teenager Trayvon Martin is defending himself on YouTube, saying the target was intended as a "no shoot" training aid for an instructional session.

Former Port Canaveral police officer Ron King said in a video on YouTube this weekend that the targets, which appear to depict Martin the night he was killed, were meant to prevent such tragedies in the future.

"I can tell you that using real life situations as a training scenario is not uncommon ... They are in fact what teach us to respond to incidents in the future," King said.

"The only stupid act I performed was to believe that some of my co-workers would be mature enough and care enough to use a bad situation as a learning tool," he added.
Free Mumia

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
A Florida police officer fired over his use of shooting targets with an image resembling slain teenager Trayvon Martin is defending himself on YouTube, saying the target was intended as a "no shoot" training aid for an instructional session.
Former Port Canaveral police officer Ron King said in a video on YouTube this weekend that the targets, which appear to depict Martin the night he was killed, were meant to prevent such tragedies in the future.
"I can tell you that using real life situations as a training scenario is not uncommon ... They are in fact what teach us to respond to incidents in the future," King said.
"The only stupid act I performed was to believe that some of my co-workers would be mature enough and care enough to use a bad situation as a learning tool," he added.
Good fo the Politicil Po Po they don't be needing folk to be using the Target ob Criminals for shuutin Pwactice!

I gots somb cousins that they can be usin that don't be cwinimals, they jes be in da wang plece at de wong times.

Wremeber...."FREE MUMIA!"
Free Mumia

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
When you become a man, perhaps your political opinion will have ANY value....
inages ???
Many targets are red, but you're simply blathering, like an idiot.
So fo u White Racist Democrat Kumbaya type Hypocrites itbe ok to shoot at the Red Colored man Like Geo Zimmerman?....I bets you dont mind de image to be da Yellow man Neiver!

"Free Mumia, He be da Black man wifout Just Us!"

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jul 18, 2013
A ticket to raid wrote:
Soooooo, are all silhouette targets incorrect?
The human image on all targets are black.
Are they supposed to be white inages?
I'm surprised that the libtards haven't tried to get the targets made of purple for the colour. or some other colour that is not human in nature.
iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#8 Jul 18, 2013
the average criminal in america is a old white rethuglican they stole the economy and are keeping it for themselves
Space Ace

West Des Moines, IA

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised that the libtards haven't tried to get the targets made of purple for the colour. or some other colour that is not human in nature.
I am color blind. Are you color blind like I am? What is purple?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aliens land during solar eclipse 3 hr Roma 4
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Mothra 37,274
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 4 hr Space ace 30
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... 9 hr Grady 8
Did Daley Crockett and his BLM visit Mayor's of... 13 hr Cat Man 7
Fox news sold out and is fake news now 13 hr Cat Man 6
"We waz kangz" 18 hr Space ace 3

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance