Alleged drug dealers flee sting, crashing into other vehicles before being arrested in St. Paul

Full story: TwinCities.com

A pair of alleged drug dealers in a pickup truck tried to flee from St. Paul police Thursday evening - crashing into a moving car, a stop sign, and finally a fire hydrant before eventually being chased down.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rev Al

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Judged:

Profiling at its worst! Put up a TV camera and I will be there!
Tony Rozycki

Schoolcraft, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

If convicted maybe they could move to another continent?
Wow

Wayzata, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Where does it say what color they are?
Carl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Liberals urge fire hydrant to sue SPPD.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Damn cops have no business chasing someone over a minor crime like this through a city neighborhood and causing damage all that damage. Why the cops could have caused the frightened people to hurt children as they tried to flee from the evil police.

----------

There. I said it for all the idiots who are too brain dead to place the blame on the proper individuals, the friggin' criminals.
republican

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Carl wrote:
Liberals urge fire hydrant to sue SPPD.
read republican george walker bush new book, in it he says he was an acoholic and a drug user.
The Real Deal

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

catch the bad guys but for God's sake don't chase them through our streets you stupid cops... these people don't think twice about bashing things up and even running people over. pull your noggins out of your holes.

Since: Aug 10

Shakopee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Confidential Unreliable Informant? Nah, can't be!
Carl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

republican wrote:
<quoted text>
read republican george walker bush new book, in it he says he was an acoholic and a drug user.
This morning Michelle Gross of CUAPB announced the hydrant was shot before being struck. The stop sign, unfortunately, was just an innocent bystander. Oh the humanity!
Brown Brother

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Yeah from now on lets let all criminals go. Especially the ones that are breaking into your house and trying to Butt F you in the middle of the night!
The Real Deal wrote:
catch the bad guys but for God's sake don't chase them through our streets you stupid cops... these people don't think twice about bashing things up and even running people over. pull your noggins out of your holes.
Hope for change 2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

The Real Deal wrote:
Yea, after they throw guns and dope just let them go, ok...go hug a tree you liberal puke. How are you suppose to catch the bad guys if they run from the cops?? What do you think the criminals would do if they knew the cops couldnt chase them?

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

The Real Deal wrote:
Hey numb nuts, I wish you would have read my post #8 above. I could have saved you the trouble of looking like an absolute dork with what you wrote.
minn

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Another catch and release
Ben10

Grand Rapids, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Change your diaper and find a new topic to whine about. Bush is long, long gone. This unusual inability to let go or your bitterness is not good for you. Its also incredibly boring.
Carl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Where is all the fire hydrant outrage? Don't just squat there holding your water! Get off the corner and into the streets!
Brown Brother

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Heres the difference... the white guy is a asset to society that actually puts something into the system! For a liberal puke like yourself... I know this is a concept that is far beyond your mental midget liberal understanding.
republican wrote:
drug users are all over, check out in the minneapolis tribune, the story of the drug, alcohol user white guy attorney named Sam Mcloud his been busted for drugs and drunk driving, but! always beats the charges.
this is a white male drug user, acoholic attorney who is suppose to represent the law.

Since: Jun 09

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

The perpetrators appear to be residents south of the US based on jail booking information.
Ixchel

Inver Grove Heights, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

IrishMN wrote:
Damn cops have no business chasing someone over a minor crime like this through a city neighborhood and causing damage all that damage. Why the cops could have caused the frightened people to hurt children as they tried to flee from the evil police.
----------
There. I said it for all the idiots who are too brain dead to place the blame on the proper individuals, the friggin' criminals.
Here I was agreeing with you until the last paragraph.
Brown Brother

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Wanna bet? And when you are find out the doomazzz is you, you can go crawl back under that rock you slithered out from under and shut the F up while the criminals, black, white, brown yellow or green continues to make you a victim.
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>I Don't know most of the the methheads I know are WHITE PEOPLE. They do it and sell it. So if your wrong and they turn out that they are white. Then your a doomazzzzz....

Since: Jun 10

The Thunder Mansion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Ixchel wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I was agreeing with you until the last paragraph.
People like you will certainly change your tune the minute you actually need the assistance of law enforcement. I really don't see you telling a police officer not to chase after someone who stole your purse, should that ever happen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WTF, Summer? It's 103 Degrees in Canada, 55 in ... 49 min Petal Power 2
Wailing 1 hr Space ace 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 31,996
Welfare Cash for Weed in Colorado 7 hr cantmakeitup 1
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 7 hr Earl 78
Obamacare subsidies illegal 7 hr beckmans 5
Rick perry sends national guard to border 7 hr Earl Brown 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••