War Means Failure Pres. Obama

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Georgia Hull

Burkesville, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2013
Any Politician or policy which resorts to war is a failed politician and a failed policy.
War What is it Good For
http://youtu.be/bX7V6FAoTLc
The Thinner

New York, NY

#2 Aug 29, 2013
Georgia Hull wrote:
Any Politician or policy which resorts to war is a failed politician and a failed policy.
War What is it Good For
I'll tell you what it's good for. Thinning the herd of Africans and Muslims.
The Thinner

New York, NY

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Consistent wrote:
What the Heck!
Are Ya'll saying that the "Folk" should look the other way when the Nobel Peace Prize President starts his 6th "War of Choice"?
He will pick the side that is the most radical every time.
economy

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Aug 30, 2013
Georgia Hull wrote:
War What is it Good For
War is good for the American economy, and war is good for my oil and gold holdings ! Bring it on !!!
Asian CRASSUS

Tokyo, Japan

#6 Aug 31, 2013
He doesn't need any help. He's just a failure.
John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Aug 31, 2013
Georgia Hull wrote:
War What is it Good For
So now you can blame the Republicans in the House if there is a war.
background noise

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Sep 1, 2013
The house Republicans are afraid to even debate the issue - no session until Sept 9th.
background noise

Columbus, IN

#10 Sep 1, 2013
So register a name if you don't like it.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Aug 9, 2014
Obama, With Reluctance, BOMBS the hell out of Iraq:

Didn't really want to help Christians...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/world/middl...
Billy Bob

Green Bay, WI

#13 Aug 9, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Obama, With Reluctance, BOMBS the hell out of Iraq:
Didn't really want to help Christians...
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/world/middl...
He only dropped a couple of bombs. Like the rest of us liberals, he is afraid of ISIS.
John gotti

United States

#14 Aug 11, 2014
Why are we bombing Iraq??? That clown bush parachuted onto a aircraft carrier and said mission accomplished the war in Iraq is over that idiot said that in may 2003!!! Why is he still not locked up for war crimes!!! Mission accomplished what a moron!!!
Billy Bob

Green Bay, WI

#15 Aug 11, 2014
John gotti wrote:
Why are we bombing Iraq??? That clown bush parachuted onto a aircraft carrier and said mission accomplished the war in Iraq is over that idiot said that in may 2003!!! Why is he still not locked up for war crimes!!! Mission accomplished what a moron!!!
Bush is a hero for killing thousands of Muslims. You are a Pinhead. All Muslims will have to be dealt with eventually. All Muslims support ISIS. So do you, Muslim lover!
John gotti

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2014
Bush is a chicken hawk !!! He avoided war but he's pretty tough when he sends other people to war.. I thought he said mission accomplished 11 years ago he's a moron and his supporters are just as stupid
John gotti

United States

#17 Aug 11, 2014
Bush didn't kill any body dumby!!!! Remember he avoided war!!!! He avoided bin laden he went after saddam instead!!!! What an idiot!! Who voted for that dumby ???? Obama got bin laden in less than a year!!!!
Billy Bob

Green Bay, WI

#18 Aug 11, 2014
John gotti wrote:
Bush didn't kill any body dumby!!!! Remember he avoided war!!!! He avoided bin laden he went after saddam instead!!!! What an idiot!! Who voted for that dumby ???? Obama got bin laden in less than a year!!!!
HeySFBs. A Muslim is a Muslim. It doesn't matter where they are. Including the ones in your stupid city. They will all have to be culled. They all support terrorism. Do you see any of them protesting ISIS? How about Hamas? No! Because they support them all 1,000,000,000 of them. They are the cockroaches of the world. You are just like them.
A Caring Adult

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Aug 11, 2014
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>HeySFBs. A Muslim is a Muslim. It doesn't matter where they are. Including the ones in your stupid city. They will all have to be culled. They all support terrorism. Do you see any of them protesting ISIS? How about Hamas? No! Because they support them all 1,000,000,000 of them. They are the cockroaches of the world. You are just like them.
Are you okay buddy? Can we send someone to check on you? What did your P.O. say to do when you feel like this?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#20 Aug 11, 2014
economy wrote:
<quoted text>
War is good for the American economy, and war is good for my oil and gold holdings ! Bring it on !!!
Go fight on the front lines, then get back to me.
I'll address the body bag
LIbEralS

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Aug 11, 2014
Why are you talking about Bush when the subject is the warmonger Obama?
LIbEralS

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Aug 12, 2014
Not very Presidential:

President Obama got angry at lawmakers who suggested in a private meeting that he should have armed the Syrian rebels, calling the criticism “horsesh*t.”
John gotti

United States

#23 Aug 12, 2014
He should of armed them that like that moron Reagan who armed Iraq!!!! Man you people are stupid I wish we could get rid of all dunbies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 11 min Whiny1 222
NHL playoffs!!! 2 hr space ace 16
Message For (MSP) St.Paul , Minnesota Police De... 6 hr space ace 9
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sat Fair Game 34,194
Somali mother puzzles over son's arrest Sat OgadenPrincess 15
Brown Family Lawsuit Sat LIbEralS 12
All Transgenders will go to hell !!! Fri space ace 22
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE