Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#48 Jan 23, 2013
Sure, I owe a guy too dumb to quit smoking proof, because YOU made a statement, you cannot prove ?? LMAOROTFU~! Man, you dumb Troll...
Amused Slew

Grantsburg, WI

#49 Jan 23, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Sure, I owe a guy too dumb to quit smoking proof, because YOU made a statement, you cannot prove ?? LMAOROTFU~! Man, you dumb Troll...
Ya what we said.

If you cannot decipher what we said you must be a drunk!....CHEAP.....DONE...... THANKS........."change ".........sexual activities, right....."SMURT" tiny...insult=tool, tiny.......lass-cantgetitup... ...quit smoking proof........guy too dumb ....... LMAOROTFU~!???
Amused Slew

Grantsburg, WI

#50 Jan 23, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
"man" cantgetitup, if you consider those "sources", you need to see a neurologist, the damage is DONE ~!
Poor cantgetitup is a stinky smoker and better than that... he says he's doing us a favor, by dying cheaper... Hey pal, THANKS !!!! Keep CHEAP ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Man, you dumb Troll.......Keep CHEAP ~! LMAOROTFU~!

We own YOU!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#53 Jan 23, 2013
"man" cantgetitup, if you consider those "sources", you need to see a neurologist, the damage is DONE ~!
Poor cantgetitup is a stinky smoker and better than that... he says he's doing us a favor, by dying cheaper... Hey pal, THANKS !!!! Keep CHEAP ~! LMAOROTFU~!
homey

Minneapolis, MN

#54 Jan 23, 2013
hows a homey to get butts

man this isnt good

bush did ti
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#57 Jan 23, 2013
Yep, the racists lost and they still wonder why ??

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#58 Jan 23, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya what we said.
If you cannot decipher what we said you must be a drunk!....CHEAP.....DONE...... THANKS........."change ".........sexual activities, right....."SMURT" tiny...insult=tool, tiny.......lass-cantgetitup... ...quit smoking proof........guy too dumb ....... LMAOROTFU~!???
Pretty sure I never mentioned whether i am or am not a smoker in this thread.

If I were, I would buy them on the internet and avoid the unjust taxes that minnesota levies on smokers.
Amused Slew

Grantsburg, WI

#59 Jan 23, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yep, the racists lost and they still wonder why ??
We own um Champ!

Ya what we said.

If you cannot decipher what we said you must be a drunk!....CHEAP.....DONE...... THANKS........."change ".........sexual activities, right....."SMURT" tiny...insult=tool, tiny.......Your "family"........post under another name.......PROOF!........ "a juvinile"........ LMAOROTFU~!???
Redeemer

Grantsburg, WI

#60 Jan 23, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
We own um Champ!

Ya what we said. Hit them with that Left Hook Champ!

I want soooooo bad to do your fat rolls Slewsie! Stinking up for me and the other Welfare Brotha's makes you just my kind of Needy Fat Gurl!
Amused Poo

New Richmond, WI

#61 Jan 23, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Oddly, when Romney picked another COUNTRY, you were fine, right hypocrite ?? LMAORORFU~! Too sad, for words...
Hilarious. No, really.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#62 Jan 23, 2013
Hilarious election results, right ?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#67 Jan 23, 2013
When I consider opinions, it's not from someone who can't stand up for themselves, "man" or woman. Just another lamb, I SAW !!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#69 Jan 23, 2013
The U.S. Postal Service is going to be hiring 35,000 new postal carriers nationwide in the next 30 to 60 days. We signed a new contract January 11, 2013. If you want a carrier job the Postal Service is offering sign up to take the Postal exam in the next 5 days. Jan. 23-28. You have to pass the Postal exam to get a interview. SIGN UP AT www.USPS.COM/employment .
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#71 Jan 23, 2013
Poor guy, is this lie about con disrespecting you ?? "Man", you GROVELED !!!
homey

Minneapolis, MN

#72 Jan 23, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
The U.S. Postal Service is going to be hiring 35,000 new postal carriers nationwide in the next 30 to 60 days. We signed a new contract January 11, 2013. If you want a carrier job the Postal Service is offering sign up to take the Postal exam in the next 5 days. Jan. 23-28. You have to pass the Postal exam to get a interview. SIGN UP AT www.USPS.COM/employment .
Sooooo would it help to be able to shoot?

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#73 Jan 23, 2013
The Post Office is facing a dilemma. Do they cut more workers? Or do they go broke and cut all of the workers?

----------
U.S. Post Office Job Cuts Threaten Black Middle Class

Reuters
Updated: 01/20/2013 10:41 am EST

By Mary Wisniewski

CHICAGO, Jan 20 (Reuters)- While delivering mail on Chicago's North Side, Lakesha Dortch-Hardy spoke about how much she loves her job at the U.S. Postal Service, and how much it would hurt if jobs such as hers were to disappear.

"There would be no middle class without these jobs - it would either be rich or poor," said Dortch-Hardy, a tall, energetic 38-year-old, who took long strides as she wheeled her cart along a row of two and three-story brick apartment houses.

The cash-strapped U.S. Postal Service has eliminated 168,000 jobs since 2006, and more cuts could result as it struggles to avoid its own "fiscal cliff." As the United States honors Martin Luther King's civil rights legacy on Monday, many African-American workers may be facing new obstacles to achieving and maintaining a middle-class life style.

African-Americans represent 13.1 percent of the U.S. population and 11.6 percent of the labor force, according to a 2012 U.S. Department of Labor report. Nearly one in five African-American workers hold government jobs such as mail clerks, firefighters and teachers, the report said.

"There's a long tradition of the public sector being more friendly, or less hostile, to African-American workers," said Robert Zieger, emeritus professor of history at the University of Florida in Gainesville. "The Post Office is the best example."

African-Americans make up about 20 percent of U.S. Postal Service workers - and are the majority in some urban centers, representing 75 percent to 80 percent of the 5,000 letter carriers in the Chicago area, according to Mack Julion, president of the Chicago branch of the National Association of Letter Carriers.

But the public sector has cut nearly 600,000 jobs since 2009, due to shrinking government budgets and a range of other issues, according to the Bureau of Labor Relations. The slower recovery for African-Americans in the labor market has, in part, been the result of government layoffs after the end of the recession was declared, according to the DOL report. In December, the black unemployment rate was 14 percent, roughly double that of whites.

While some other sectors of the economy are seeing recovery, the biggest problems may be just beginning for the Post Office, the nation's second-largest civilian employer after Wal-Mart with about 536,000 career workers.

POSTAL TROUBLES

The Postal Service has been hurt by a switch to electronic mail from paper communication, as well as onerous retiree payments to the government.

Last week, the Postal Service Board of Governors met to discuss a range of cost-cutting measures to strengthen the service's finances following the loss of a staggering $15.9 billion in fiscal year 2012.
The U.S. Congress has not been able to agree on legislation to overhaul the agency. The postmaster general has proposed eliminating Saturday mail delivery, closing some facilities and changing its benefit payment obligations, but congressional approval is needed for the more significant measures.

With no action by Congress, the postal service is losing $25 million a day, by some estimates, and could run out of money by October.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/20/us-p...

----------

Probably not a good place to look for a job right now.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#74 Jan 23, 2013
Sure, kill the voices...

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#75 Jan 23, 2013
The Post Office is in the midst of cutting jobs. Not adding them

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/20/us-p...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#76 Jan 23, 2013
Shoot the voices...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#77 Jan 23, 2013
Nope, they're hiring, just look at www.USPS.COM/employment .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 4 hr Ron 9
Mall of America Protest 4 hr Ron 14
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Earthling-1 33,474
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) 19 hr LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 21 hr American_Sons 13
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 21 hr Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing 23 hr Space ace 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web