Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Taxes going UP UP UP!!!

DFL only knows one way to balance a budget, it ain't cutting anything!!

I feel for those poor folk hooked on smokes. You see if you voted for DFL you voted for higher taxes...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
As opposed to smoking, which raises OUR healthcare costs ??? Preety sad, you really have noting intelligent to post.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
As opposed to smoking, which raises OUR healthcare costs ??? Preety sad, you really have noting intelligent to post.
"noting"

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Eight deficits in ten years. Think we have a spending problem?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Bushwhacked !!! Nothing to do, but blame the guy...
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jan 22, 2013
"noting"

Rogers, MN

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Minnesota has some serious spending issues and Gov. Googly eyes refuses to acknowledge it. At least his family was smart enough to set up their trusts for Markie in a state with much lower taxes. Which means his tax hikes will not affect him.

Rogers, MN

#8 Jan 22, 2013
"noting"
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#11 Jan 22, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Minnesota has some serious spending issues and Gov. Googly eyes refuses to acknowledge it. At least his family was smart enough to set up their trusts for Markie in a state with much lower taxes. Which means his tax hikes will not affect him.
Oddly, when Romney picked another COUNTRY, you were fine, right hypocrite ?? LMAORORFU~! Too sad, for words...
liberal minnesota

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Lawton wrote:
Taxes going UP UP UP!!!
I feel for those poor folk hooked on smokes. You see if you voted for DFL you voted for higher taxes...
keep on raising the taxes - no need to go to college - no need to get a degree - no need to start a business - no need to hire and invest in your company - the state and frderal govt aka LIBERAL SOCIALST MUSLIM will take it all ! So do as the liberals do NOTHING, just wait by the mail box for your free money. We will all watch the economy fall together.
Kvorkian

Grantsburg, WI

#13 Jan 22, 2013
liberal minnesota wrote:
<quoted text>
keep on raising the taxes - no need to go to college - no need to get a degree - no need to start a business - no need to hire and invest in your company - the state and frderal govt aka LIBERAL SOCIALST MUSLIM will take it all ! So do as the liberals do NOTHING, just wait by the mail box for your free money. We will all watch the economy fall together.
As the Topix Retard would say,

"Noting"

Note this;

FOOD STAMP RECIPIENTS INCREASED 11,133 PER DAY IN OBAMA'S FIRST TERM.

The good thing for the Productive Members of Mr Dayton's Family is that Target Corp accepts EBT Cards at their Welfare Outlets.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Lawton wrote:
Taxes going UP UP UP!!!
Anyone dumb enough to smoke SHOULD pay through the nose. There is a recommendation out there that the tax on a pack of cigarettes go up $1.59 per pack - I'm all in favor!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#15 Jan 22, 2013
space ace wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone dumb enough to smoke SHOULD pay through the nose. There is a recommendation out there that the tax on a pack of cigarettes go up $1.59 per pack - I'm all in favor!
I am with you for the most part, but this is another experiment in social engineering by Gov GoogleyEyes. I have problems with them balancing the budget on the backs of the stupid rather than cutting spending.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I am with you for the most part, but this is another experiment in social engineering by Gov GoogleyEyes. I have problems with them balancing the budget on the backs of the stupid rather than cutting spending.
I thought Skippy Humphrey's cigarrette lawsuit settlement prohibited raising taxes on tobacco for some set period?
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Its slew spamming not my comment.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#18 Jan 22, 2013
space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Its slew spamming not my comment.
I should have known.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have known.
Anything that appears to be against you or anyone else besides consistent or redeemer is most likely slew spamming. I have just contacted topix and plan to do so throughout the week.
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Smoke 'em if you can afford 'em.

Else steal 'em and run like he11.
Schmahl Spew

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Lawton wrote:
Smoke 'em if you can afford 'em.
Else steal 'em and run like he11.
Very clever comment, Schmahl.
Daisy Gamble

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Jan 22, 2013
Cigarettes cost just .35 a pack when I quit smoking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Earthling-1 32,992
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US 8 hr Bill 22
New York physician tests positive for Ebola 15 hr cantmakeitup 4
Nina Pham 'cured of Ebola' and set to meet Obama 15 hr Tang Wong Chew 5
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 15 hr cantmakeitup 13
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) 15 hr Gonar 163
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 18 hr cantmakeitup 5
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs