Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#32 May 1, 2013
A few goodie business can ponder:
Limit health flexible spending arrangements in cafeteria plans to $2,500; indexed to CPI-U after 2013
Eliminate business tax deduction for expenses allocable to Medicare Part D subsidy
Impose Fee on Insured and Self-Insured Health Plans; Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Trust Fund (expires after 2019)

Increase by 15.75 percentage points the required corporate estimated tax payments factor for corporations with assets of at least $1 billion for payments due in July, August, and September 2014
Excise Tax (i.e., penalty) on Employers Not Providing Health Insurance Coverage to Employees (Shared Responsibility for Employers)
Requirement that employers report health insurance coverage
Provisions specifying cafeteria treatment of employers who purchase insurance through exchange
.
The soft money being ignored here is the number of people needed to implement and enforce
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#36 May 1, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd you make this to easy!
NO YOU provide the "Numbers".
Depending on which numbers you use from the Collectivisation Process, that was used to create this 8000 Page Law, you will see a spread of Trillions of Dollars.
That is the Point Iddiot!
There are no numbers that can be trusted because the Forced Collectivization of 1/6th of the Amerikan Economy is not known..."You gotta read the bill to know what is in it" Nan Palosi...... Stop pretending that YOU know anything.
The only variable that is known is that we the people will be adding 33 million of you and Slewblomkin, to the Dependents suckling off the Tax Rolls, will constitute the Largest tax Increase in History!
You are going to be the first mf'er in line for obamacare! and SL will be right in front of you,begging for mercy and forgiviness,what private insurance would even accept you are SL with your pre conditions?private insurance
is in business to make a profit,you two losers are a loss,con you might have a little chance with the va but they will soon get tired of cheating the taxpaper's and will put you to sleep like the dog that you are,SL will probably fine a quack in her alley,and lay her lying as in the somebody garage on top of a dusky tool bench
and stick a can of goop in her lying mouth and saw that hater.
byhahahaha

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#37 May 1, 2013
Inconsistent wrote:
The total penalties collected under the individual mandate is estimated to be 6.9 billion in 2014 - not even anywhere CLOSE to the largest tax increase ever!
The massive tax hike includes a bit more than the individual mandate.

http://www.atr.org/obamacares-tax-hike-train-...

And what about all of those "special" groups who are exempted from having to pay...especially those 15 or so million illegal immigrants?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#38 May 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice response. You make Smart Lib look 100 times smarter than you - which I have no doubt he is.
You just can't get over that America changed and moved away from your extremist politics. The drubbing the GOP got at the polls last year should give you at least a hint.
All you have is insults. I have election results.
So smile and spew some more insults. You lost.
Retard,

"You just can't get over that America changed and moved away from your extremist politics. The drubbing the GOP got at the polls last year should give you at least a hint."

We get it, you view the world outside Mommy's Spare Bedroom as a place of us and them, and "them other them" must be like you. We are not myopic like you, Sheeple.

GOP, Party, Win, Lose, Drubbing, Polls, Extremist, Changed ....Just look at the words you use to express yourself.

You are a Sheeple regardless of what you profess as your politics.

If you sat on the Right Side of he Aisle, you be a Sheeple on the Right side of the Aisle.

The point is not your ignorance about life, America, Duty, Honor, God, Integrity, or Intelligence....The issue is that YOU do not know how deficient you are about all these things. You ARE The Sheeple with no Integrity!

Bajahayayahaayhayahh!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#39 May 1, 2013
molke wrote:
Democrats boast of alleged intellectual superiority.
Fact is they could not carry over 6 states without
the vote of Black and Hispanics. Both groups have
an average IQ of 85.
Government selected by the janitorial class!
Who are you? whats your IQ genius? and whats happening with Flake I seen that crybaby loser on Imus trying to spin his nra vote,you're so far deep down south,that they don't even give IQ tests,all of your expendable income goes for water,booze,ant spray,deodrant,and coppertone hahaha how can you live like that in that dry dusty humid dessert,how is your espanola?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#40 May 1, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You are going to be the first mf'er in line for obamacare! and SL will be right in front of you,begging for mercy and forgiviness,what private insurance would even accept you are SL with your pre conditions?private insurance
is in business to make a profit,you two losers are a loss,con you might have a little chance with the va but they will soon get tired of cheating the taxpaper's and will put you to sleep like the dog that you are,SL will probably fine a quack in her alley,and lay her lying as in the somebody garage on top of a dusky tool bench
and stick a can of goop in her lying mouth and saw that hater.
byhahahaha
Can we get a Biblical Passage or two to go along with your mangling of the Demokrat Ttalking Points?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#41 May 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Washington Examiner - ROFLMAO!!!!!
That is funny.

You have all those legitimate sources for Sheeple Propaganda to cut/paste....like Move on, Hufferspost, and MSDNC.

What sorta Iddiot attributes Legitimate Facts, when the Facts are presented by "The Washington Examiner".....Bahayahayah ah!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#42 May 1, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? whats your IQ genius? and whats happening with Flake I seen that crybaby loser on Imus trying to spin his nra vote,you're so far deep down south,that they don't even give IQ tests,all of your expendable income goes for water,booze,ant spray,deodrant,and coppertone hahaha how can you live like that in that dry dusty humid dessert,how is your espanola?
Janitorial Class Member,

Be Nice and Give us a Bible Passage or two.

(BOI, that Awful Truth about King Barry the Most High's Voter Base, was kinda painful wasn't it!)

Ouuuuuch!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#43 May 1, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we get a Biblical Passage or two to go along with your mangling of the Demokrat Ttalking Points?
I wouldn't even think about praying for you,because you know I'm right,private insurance companies are seeking YOUNG insuree's,not some old over the hill SOB like you who aklready has one foot in the grave or SL who has two legs in the grave,and the awful truth is really awful,but like you two always say,let the free market work.
here one for you Con,you shall reap what ye sow.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#44 May 1, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Janitorial Class Member,
Be Nice and Give us a Bible Passage or two.
(BOI, that Awful Truth about King Barry the Most High's Voter Base, was kinda painful wasn't it!)
Ouuuuuch!
I thought that that it was funny,just like it's going to be when,the UHC and Blue cross kick your ass off of their insurance policy,because you're ahater and you're a member of high risk pool,plus you're old mf'er on a low fixed income.
PS! Did you hear one about you're girlfriend about the quack in the alley getting a liver transplant with your liver hahaha on top of a dusky toolbench in her garage with a rusty saw hehehehe with a mouth full of gulp or goop byahahaha
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#45 May 1, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even think about praying for you,because you know I'm right,private insurance companies are seeking YOUNG insuree's,not some old over the hill SOB like you who aklready has one foot in the grave or SL who has two legs in the grave,and the awful truth is really awful,but like you two always say,let the free market work.
here one for you Con,you shall reap what ye sow.
Alllrighty then.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#46 May 1, 2013
It's alright low info...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#47 May 1, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
The massive tax hike includes a bit more than the individual mandate.
http://www.atr.org/obamacares-tax-hike-train-...
And what about all of those "special" groups who are exempted from having to pay...especially those 15 or so million illegal immigrants?
Have you no compassion for the sick and the ill and the aged?What do you tell an old fart with a pre-condion,that can't get private insurance,because their in a high risk pool? do you just go away and die? what say you can't?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#48 May 1, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Have you no compassion for the sick and the ill and the aged?What do you tell an old fart with a pre-condion,that can't get private insurance,because their in a high risk pool? do you just go away and die? what say you can't?
Slewblomkin's Co-Sociopath,

I believe that you two Topix Creeps will be conversing/drooling on each other for the rest of the night.

All the big Kids are ignoring you two now.

Have a nice evening of Retard'ese with Slewblomkin.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#49 May 1, 2013
Sure, it's interesting, just like YOUR teacher's pay lie, Hmong village lie, Shanker made up quote, FBI New security staff lie, Sanduski party lie, Crystal sugar lie, Obama socialist lie, and a host of others... Guess you have no manhood, honor, or class...Cain you dig it ??? LMAOROTFu~!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#50 May 1, 2013
Looks like you're SL, but just for fun, there were no promised Hertz pics, YOUR teacher's pay lie, Hmong village lie, Shanker made up quote, FBI New security staff lie, Sanduski party lie, Crystal sugar lie, Obama socialist lie, and a host of others... Guess you have no manhood, honor, or class...Cain you dig it ??? LMAOROTFu~!
If I was under 10, I might have time for your election lies, unfortunately.... NOBODY can cover all of them...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#51 May 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Looks like you're SL, but just for fun, there were no promised Hertz pics, YOUR teacher's pay lie, Hmong village lie, Shanker made up quote, FBI New security staff lie, Sanduski party lie, Crystal sugar lie, Obama socialist lie, and a host of others... Guess you have no manhood, honor, or class...Cain you dig it ??? LMAOROTFu~!
If I was under 10, I might have time for your election lies, unfortunately.... NOBODY can cover all of them...
Here is the address, you will have to sign a waiver and prove you can defend yourself. I can have them waive the guest fee!
6511 Ware Road, Circle Pines, anytime after 6 and before 8. You do have at least a Green Belt right?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#53 May 2, 2013
Allure Salon Spa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please quit using our address.
Side Show Freak,

Do you do only BOI's as a Massager at Alure, or will you rub Adult Homosexual Males too?

Do not be concerned nobody here will visit your "address".
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#56 May 2, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the address, you will have to sign a waiver and prove you can defend yourself. I can have them waive the guest fee!
6511 Ware Road, Circle Pines, anytime after 6 and before 8. You do have at least a Green Belt right?
That is a real address, the slewche won't show. Maybe you should give the slewche the address for the "My Little Pony" dojo, in his mind he might show up there.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#57 May 2, 2013
Allure Salon Spa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please quit using our address.
Businesses at this address Allure Salon
Snap Fitness
Rice Creek Animal Hospital
Professional Karate Studios

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 9 hr American_Sons 18
Mall of America Protest 15 hr Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... 17 hr Medewiwin 8
Merry Christmas to all... Wed cantmakeitup 1
The New York City Mayor Wed Bobert Ne Nero 7
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! Wed CNN Reporter 21
Benghazi-Gate OBAMA not allowing access to surv... (Mar '13) Wed LIbEralS 330
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

Bleacher Report11:45AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Vikings vs. Bears
NBC Sports 2:28 PM
Jordan fitting in at linebacker for Dolphins - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:10 PM
Complete Lions vs. Packers Preview
Bleacher Report 7:01 PM
Ranking the Packers' 10 Best Season Finales
Yahoo! Sports11:30 PM
Packers face Lions in marquee matchup