Why are liberals afraid of black cons...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Capt Crunch

Wickenburg, AZ

#46 Apr 18, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
I feel bad for them. Black conservatives don't come up with new ideas they just repeat the same far right garbage that got us in to this mess.
Isn't that true of all blacks? Especially you.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Apr 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sang thats really bad taste for you to post a child photo on this forum,really these haters hate children,and they hate you too for real but you're in denial,but you're an adult and your not that innocent,but the child is and that baby photo is just more bait for the real trolls,shame on you!and shame on you for being a republican in these times.
as I pointed out. no matter what photo I use it will be fuel for some troll.
.
like one troll who thought I still had my picture of me from 45 years ago up. same troll can not tell that those lenses are real glass. meaning the glasses are 'working' glasses. not 'image' glasses like hipsters use. and the picture was from my church's directory from 28 years ago. at the time I belonged to a United Church of Christ church.
.
troll does not realize that my clothing never has been from kmart. I buy my clothing from department stores like JCPenny's, Dayton's, Wards, etc...
.
same stupid troll can not tell that my hair is washed every day using quality shampoo such as Pantene. and that many women have long hair. not mannishly short hair like the troll must have. and what I was wearing at the time was a suit. with a silk shirt. both in those cases they came from Dayton's.
.
due to the troll being unable to tell age of someone in a photo. the troll complimented me on the fact that I look years younger than my real age.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#48 Apr 18, 2013
Poor trollop, seems like making soup would be a better use for your "life".
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#49 Apr 18, 2013
maggie wrote:
There are no reggin conservatives. Knee-ga-rows want free stuff, where conservatives believe you should work for it.
Maggie you're a person of interest in the Waco whacho bombing of the sht factory in Texas,Ibet that you still got evident all over your drag as.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#50 Apr 18, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
as I pointed out. no matter what photo I use it will be fuel for some troll.
.
like one troll who thought I still had my picture of me from 45 years ago up. same troll can not tell that those lenses are real glass. meaning the glasses are 'working' glasses. not 'image' glasses like hipsters use. and the picture was from my church's directory from 28 years ago. at the time I belonged to a United Church of Christ church.
.
troll does not realize that my clothing never has been from kmart. I buy my clothing from department stores like JCPenny's, Dayton's, Wards, etc...
.
same stupid troll can not tell that my hair is washed every day using quality shampoo such as Pantene. and that many women have long hair. not mannishly short hair like the troll must have. and what I was wearing at the time was a suit. with a silk shirt. both in those cases they came from Dayton's.
.
due to the troll being unable to tell age of someone in a photo. the troll complimented me on the fact that I look years younger than my real age.
Well I glad that you took off the picture of the infant,did you read the nasty comments that maggie said about the child? I hate to say that I told you so,but I told you so!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#51 Apr 18, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that true of all blacks? Especially you.
I thought that you were dead!
Dr Ron Paul

Seattle, WA

#52 Apr 18, 2013
Poor snag isn't the brightest bulb and the FACT her husband hides her.... SPEAKS VOLUMES....

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#53 Apr 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I glad that you took off the picture of the infant,did you read the nasty comments that maggie said about the child? I hate to say that I told you so,but I told you so!
the comments about what she claimed my parents did to me, is about the picture I have up. the one that was done when I was 24.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#54 Apr 18, 2013
Bad picture, snag....BAD !!! LMAOROFU~! If you went to a professional, you have a winning case.... LMAOROFU~!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#55 Apr 18, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
the comments about what she claimed my parents did to me, is about the picture I have up. the one that was done when I was 24.
Ok but maggie is no she,it's a he another teabagger republican hater and deceiver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chemical-free swimming pool to open in North Mi... 2 hr Tellitlikeitis 61
Sanctuary Cities 2 hr Tellitlikeitis 96
Trump's endorses Palin? 2 hr Tellitlikeitis 14
News 7 Minnesota basketball players accused of assau... 3 hr gimme 1
biden may run 3 hr Officer Redeemer 8
White people again!!! 3 hr TOASTER 3
rachel maddow 3 hr Officer Slew 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages