First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#41 Mar 21, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Obama is in his 5th year as King of the formerly great nation known as the United States of America.
Address the issues we are dealing with today. And what the Messiah has done to the future of your children.
It has nothing to do with the fact that every person from the middle east that travels by air in the US should be thoroughly screened every time they board a plane, train or boat. No exceptions since they have been known to use women, children, and even the elderly as human weapons to further their 7th century belief system that tells them that anyone who is not one of them, deserves to die if they choose not to convert.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#42 Mar 21, 2013
Tough to talk about control, when YOU'RE an old man, who cannot control your bladder/mouth, huh ???

Funny, this system is voluntary and you're such a drama queen....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#43 Mar 21, 2013
Look at the rethuglican't "job creators" ??? Thanks, for all you "con-tribute"....
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Mar 21, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with the fact that every person from the middle east that travels by air in the US should be thoroughly screened every time they board a plane, train or boat. No exceptions since they have been known to use women, children, and even the elderly as human weapons to further their 7th century belief system that tells them that anyone who is not one of them, deserves to die if they choose not to convert.
Does that mean the Jews too? their from the middle east(africa)

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#45 Mar 21, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean the Jews too? their from the middle east(africa)
Yes. And we should stop sending money and weapons to Israel, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, Iraq, etc etc etc.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#46 Mar 21, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And we should stop sending money and weapons to Israel, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, Iraq, etc etc etc.
Now the senile guy is a foreign aid professional ??? Gee, I love your credentials, even when you were wrong about I.T....
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#47 Mar 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Now the senile guy is a foreign aid professional ??? Gee, I love your credentials, even when you were wrong about I.T....
Are you a Jew/Armenaling/Gayreek mut?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#48 Mar 21, 2013
Are your pants poop free today ?
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#49 Mar 21, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Jew/Armenaling/Gayreek mut?
So racist. These minorities vote democrat and work hard to vote democrat so he hates them so racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman, 22, missing after leaving Dinkytown bar 1 hr Billionaire Dayton 3
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 214
Spring Break Fun 2 hr FOVR 1
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 9 hr FOVR 336
Hillary Camp Threatens Journalists 9 hr FOVR 8
Somali elders learn mediation to integrate comm... 9 hr FOVR 4
Iran Nuke Deal 11 hr Crassus 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web