Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

You mention Mother Russia, then pretend to have a valid point ? Naw, you're a nut-so.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
They want you to toe the line, ore else. As for the Saudi's it is probably to a select few business men we literally "own."
Yes they do. It's a way of using fear as a weapon and exploiting peoples desire to do what's right, legal, patriotic, etc, to control people and get what they want. Continually chipping away at our right to be secure in our person. Why do you think Obama gladly extended the Bush era patriot act? It's all part of an extended effort by both parties to transfer more and more power to the executive branch.

The Saudi's are probably one of the worst so called allies we could have. With the exception of all of our other so called allies in that region.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Tough to talk about control, when YOU'RE an old man, who cannot control your bladder/mouth, huh ???

Funny, this system is voluntary and you're such a drama queen....
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do. It's a way of using fear as a weapon and exploiting peoples desire to do what's right, legal, patriotic, etc, to control people and get what they want. Continually chipping away at our right to be secure in our person. Why do you think Obama gladly extended the Bush era patriot act? It's all part of an extended effort by both parties to transfer more and more power to the executive branch.
The Saudi's are probably one of the worst so called allies we could have. With the exception of all of our other so called allies in that region.
Whats the matter cantgetitup are you sore at me? what did I do? I just want you too replied to my post about the Bin Laden Family,thats not above your job description is it? civil people can disagree right?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I watched Zero Dark Thirty last. My favorite parts were when the Muslims were getting tortured.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Last ??

Oh right, paint fumes, huh crapass ?

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Sugar Ray Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
It funny how you fail to mention that the Bin Laden family was given free passage out of the U.S a day after 911 by the Bush and Cheney team when the U.S airspace was closed to the world,whats up with that?
Bush and Chaney are gone. Old news. However, their failed policies and practices are still being carried on by Obama and his bots.

All indications are that Obama would have done the same thing with the Saudi royals since he too is quit enamored with them.

Obama renewed and expanded the patriot act.

Obama took credit for getting out of Iraq. A process that was already underway when he took office. He did little or nothing to speed it up.

Obama kept Guantanamo open.

Obama, just like Dubya, fully supports amnesty for illegals.
I could go on.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama asked for funding to close Gitmo, so go on and lie..... LMAOROTFU~! Poor, multiple moniker, moron....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

BTW- I'm glad to see you "honestly" answered the actual question. I'd hate to feel... you're simply a partisan teabagger, after you've denied it so often ?

What A LOON !!!
Sugar Ray Robinson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Chaney are gone. Old news. However, their failed policies and practices are still being carried on by Obama and his bots.
All indications are that Obama would have done the same thing with the Saudi royals since he too is quit enamored with them.
Obama renewed and expanded the patriot act.
Obama took credit for getting out of Iraq. A process that was already underway when he took office. He did little or nothing to speed it up.
Obama kept Guantanamo open.
Obama, just like Dubya, fully supports amnesty for illegals.
I could go on.
Did you vote for Bush?

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Did you vote for Bush?
Generally speaking I don't vote for incumbents regardless of which party they belong to. And I rarely vote for democrats or republicans.
Sugar Ray Robinson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Generally speaking I don't vote for incumbents regardless of which party they belong to. And I rarely vote for democrats or republicans.
Did you vote for Bush the first time?

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Did you vote for Bush the first time?
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Obama is in his 5th year as King of the formerly great nation known as the United States of America.

Address the issues we are dealing with today. And what the Messiah has done to the future of your children.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Did you vote for Bush the first time?
As I said, I rarely vote for Democans or Republicrats.
That's all you get. After all, it's supposed to be a secret ballot.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

translation- I vote rethuglican't but lie here, to play silly games...

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The translation skills of the terminally slewpid are hardly worth noting since their reading comprehension skills are known to be sorely lacking.

Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

You just noted them, moron !!! LMAOROFU~!

Tough to talk about control, when YOU'RE an old man, who cannot control your bladder/mouth, huh ???

Funny, this system is voluntary and you're such a drama queen....
Sugar Ray Robinson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Obama is in his 5th year as King of the formerly great nation known as the United States of America.
Address the issues we are dealing with today. And what the Messiah has done to the future of your children.
STFU Liar and mine your own foolishness.
Sugar Ray Robinson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, I rarely vote for Democans or Republicrats.
That's all you get. After all, it's supposed to be a secret ballot.
When was the last time another party won the WH besides a Democrat or a republican idiot?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Gotta love the mentality, that calls Obama names based on a book written a decade ago, but limits discussion to the last 5 years, later ???? Of course, TrashyLiar's a hypocrite, where Boehner's smoking picture...Obama quit, he has character.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Want Affordable Care Act to work 3 hr LIbEralS 23
Obama Victory - US freeing Iran funds as Tehran... 3 hr redeemer 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 29,922
Bill Bans Whole Milk For Kids At Day Care 5 hr Sangelia 5
Muslim drivers refuse to work over Gay Games ad 8 hr Expert 9
Boycott Reid stay out of Vegas 10 hr Trigger 9
On Climate, Business as Usual 12 hr redeemer 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••