Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

WTF! Is Obama trying to get a 9/11 of his very own?
"accommodating the country that produced 15 of the 19 hijackers behind the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/20/de...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Sure, ALL SAUDIS were involved in 911 and you killed American Indians, when you arrived in the 1400s....
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

"The program allows travelers who have undergone a thorough vetting process -- fingerprinting, background checks, interviews with customs agents, etc.-- to attain a low-risk status that allows them to skip the line at customs and complete their entry process at an automatic kiosk."

Why would anyone go through this, fingerprinting; I don't want the government to have any of my personal info much less fingerprints.

--Yeah you're "low-risk" a.k.a. government mule
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

They're clearly vetted, while you must be hiding something.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
They're clearly vetted, while you must be hiding something.
There is the left again suggest those that don't agree with them are criminals and terrorists' while their policies continue to weaken America and stifle our economy
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

You've said, you're hiding something...

Why would anyone go through this, fingerprinting; I don't want the government to have any of my personal info much less fingerprints.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
not wanting the government to have my personal info like my fingerprints equates to hiding something? Please explain this logic for me as I have clearly failed being a liberal 101
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
I think when you agreed to have the ID chip inserted, they missed your arm and hit your brain.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
not wanting the government to have my personal info like my fingerprints equates to hiding something? Please explain this logic for me as I have clearly failed being a liberal 101
This is the standard tactic of whomever happens to be in power at any given time. Bush used it and so does Obama.
"If you are not complying with our demands you must be hiding something."

"If you aren't doing anything illegal you have nothing to fear from the new laws."

It is becoming tiresome. And the odds are that the Saudi version of Big Sis did not have to go through that vetting process.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

DSM Local wrote:
"The program allows travelers who have undergone a thorough vetting process -- fingerprinting, background checks, interviews with customs agents, etc.-- to attain a low-risk status that allows them to skip the line at customs and complete their entry process at an automatic kiosk."
--Yeah you're "low-risk" a.k.a. government mule
There is a DHS screening program for frequent flyers.

I was invited long ago to participate but chose not to do so. While it is a rather innocuous process, there is no telling how the government is going to use the information you provide them.

Thanks, but no thanks.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The only flying you do is imaginary, like your life.... Hertz to call you, but you proved to be a cowardly liar....
Sugar Ray Robinson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
The only flying you do is imaginary, like your life.... Hertz to call you, but you proved to be a cowardly liar....
Sweet one Champ! Sugar Sugar !

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

DSM Local wrote:
Nope! Nothing in this statement that even vaguely refers to you "having something to hide".

But that is par for the course on the back nine of the mythical mystical sky dojo.

But be careful, Thurston Slew III has people.
And money. Lots and lots of money.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I was invited long ago to participate but chose not to do so. While it is a rather innocuous process, there is no telling how the government is going to use the information you provide them.
Thanks, but no thanks.
Your word choice says harmless, try using words you understand, in the future.
innocuous....
1. Having no adverse effect; harmless. 2. Not likely to offend or provoke to strong emotion; insipid.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! Nothing in this statement that even vaguely refers to you "having something to hide".
But that is par for the course on the back nine of the mythical mystical sky dojo.
He's hiding info for no reason ?? Seems like a good proof of stupidity, now go play hide and seek, by yourself.

You must see the similarity, right nut case ???
Sugar Ray Robinson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
It funny how you fail to mention that the Bin Laden family was given free passage out of the U.S a day after 911 by the Bush and Cheney team when the U.S airspace was closed to the world,whats up with that?
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the standard tactic of whomever happens to be in power at any given time. Bush used it and so does Obama.
"If you are not complying with our demands you must be hiding something."
"If you aren't doing anything illegal you have nothing to fear from the new laws."
It is becoming tiresome. And the odds are that the Saudi version of Big Sis did not have to go through that vetting process.
They want you to toe the line, ore else. As for the Saudi's it is probably to a select few business men we literally "own."
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

"ore else???"

Yep...nut-so.
Comrade Slew

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
"ore else???"
Yep...nut-so.
Spell Check, Spam

All for Mother Russia!
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but no thanks.
I drive whenever possible. Unfortunately for me most of that driving is to MSP or ORD... yeah... ORD has police come in and kick all the homeless out around midnight (it used to be a big issue a few years ago I hear), it's nice to see that rail line to the airport has contributed so nicely

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search