Maplewood MYTH thug club has a shooting

Maplewood MYTH thug club has a shooting

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 10, 2013
This thug magnet is nothing but trouble. At the time of the shooting there were COPs on site trying to keep traffic moving, guess they didn't work.

RIP IT DOWN!!!
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Didn't that place close 2 years ago?
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#3 Mar 10, 2013
I am no racist but my problem with the place was I didn't like the fact that some of the girls had "mixed" with the russians and other darker and commie ethnics that frequented the place, then again this was a long time ago....(yes a trip through MSP on the return end used to be more fun)
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 10, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
Didn't that place close 2 years ago?
Yes, and somehow was allowed to reopen as a new thug magnet. The thugs involved in the shooting was from Minneapolis, where else.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and somehow was allowed to reopen as a new thug magnet. The thugs involved in the shooting was from Minneapolis, where else.
Maybe stopping city buses getting in and out of there in the later hours will help clean the place up? I for one think public transit should be held to only the inner cities and maybe to the airport.
Litte Joe

Reedsburg, WI

#6 Mar 10, 2013
Let them all shoot eachother.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 4 hr LIbEralS 524
Vote for Hillary 18 hr Cruel Hillary 8
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sat Actual Science 35,576
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Sat LIbEralS 280
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 26 Cary Cottle 5
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages