Liberal / Leftist buzzwords

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Walter

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 14, 2011
I have noticed that the liberals and lefties use certain 'buzzwords' and 'jargon' to promote their envy and class warfare. I have heard a few lately that have stuck out. Please feel free to add to the list.

1. teabaggers

2. brinkmanship

3. "How Does Crippling Our Country Make the Tea Party Patriotic?"

4. "THE TEA PARTY REMINDS ME WHY I'M A LIBERAL"

5. "OCCUPY WALL STREET - Democracy Not Corporatocracy"

6. "Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilege"

7. "Americans Generate Plenty of Wealth - It's Just Poorly Distributed"

8. "TAX CUTS DO NOT CREATE JOBS!"
Lynn-Lake 31

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Dec 14, 2011
9. I'm entitled
10. It's my right
11. I deserve
12. It's undocumented, not illegal!
Margin of Error

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Dec 14, 2011
On Entitlements:

I I I

On Taxes:

You You You
Walter

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 14, 2011
It's Bush's fault.
Lynn-Lake 31

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Dec 14, 2011
What happened to Capt Crunch?
White Man

Urbana, IL

#6 Dec 14, 2011
Walter wrote:
I have noticed that the liberals and lefties use certain 'buzzwords' and 'jargon' to promote their envy and class warfare. I have heard a few lately that have stuck out. Please feel free to add to the list.
1. teabaggers
2. brinkmanship
3. "How Does Crippling Our Country Make the Tea Party Patriotic?"
4. "THE TEA PARTY REMINDS ME WHY I'M A LIBERAL"
5. "OCCUPY WALL STREET - Democracy Not Corporatocracy"
6. "Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilege"
7. "Americans Generate Plenty of Wealth - It's Just Poorly Distributed"
8. "TAX CUTS DO NOT CREATE JOBS!"
except that these are all true.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#7 Dec 14, 2011
Economic Fairness

1%

Corporate Greed (as different from the greed of the Dependent)

Equality

Victim

Redistribution of wealth

A mule and 40 Acres
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Dec 14, 2011
Rich Republicans
Greedy rich
Corporate Pigs
Bible thumping gun toting
Christian (as if the Christian sense of charity has not been the primary creator of the Entitlement Mentality)
goose

Park Forest, IL

#9 Dec 14, 2011
It's for the children

too big to fail

GWs fault

the middle class (what is that exactly from a progressive point of view)

just pass it (don't need to read it ie: "trust me")

the white party

gun toting bible thumpers
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#10 Dec 14, 2011
goose wrote:
It's for the children
too big to fail
GWs fault
the middle class (what is that exactly from a progressive point of view)
just pass it (don't need to read it ie: "trust me")
the white party
gun toting bible thumpers
Read it after it is passed.

Middle Class (all dependents with Government Jobs)

Wealthy (those that make more than me)

Wealthy ( those that are not part of the Dependents with Government jobs that EARN more than me)

Capitalist!(those "Pigs" that earn more than my entitlement)

Community Reinvestment Act....(Bill Clintons genesis for the destruction of the Housing Market) and (Bawney Fwank and Chrissy Dodds Meal ticket via Freddie and Fannie)
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#11 Dec 14, 2011
I love Newspeak! and ol' Geo Orwell.......

Google "George Orwell" Collectivists, and see whay you are Sheeple!

Since: Jul 08

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Dec 14, 2011
investment- raise taxes
equal opportunity- hire the best minority
corporate greed- companies that make money
working people- people that dont work that vote dem
The Voice

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Dec 14, 2011
don't forget,

racist
fascist

(used on ANYONE who disagrees with their policies)
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#14 Dec 14, 2011
The Voice wrote:
don't forget,
racist
fascist
(used on ANYONE who disagrees with their policies)
Homophobe
Mysandrist
naaaaazi

JTY

Since: Sep 08

Lincoln, NE

#16 Dec 15, 2011
social justice?
Bawdy Frank

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Dec 15, 2011
Conservative Republicans famous last words at the Pearly Gates; "I'm making a million dollars a year but am only in the middle class so I could never afford more for the less fortunate. Oh, and I'm all for family values but I did cheat on my wife once or twice".

Since: May 11

Burnsville, MN

#18 Dec 15, 2011
it makes me laugh when conservatives play the victum.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#19 Dec 15, 2011
Bawdy Frank wrote:
Conservative Republicans famous last words at the Pearly Gates; "I'm making a million dollars a year but am only in the middle class so I could never afford more for the less fortunate. Oh, and I'm all for family values but I did cheat on my wife once or twice".
Collectivists lst words at the Pearly Gates.....

It ain't my fault I died young from obesity......Those rich Republicans gave me to much money for to much food and a life of leisure...I am a Victim.
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#20 Dec 15, 2011
Can I have a dollar?
Walter

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Dec 15, 2011
Just read this one.

"oh the Republican victimhood!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 4 hr cantmakeitup 15
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 9 hr Ron 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 hr Earthling-1 33,474
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Fri American_Sons 13
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing Fri Space ace 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Complete Week 15 Preview for Green Bay
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:16 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings vs. Dolphins
Yahoo! Sports12:30 PM
Greg Cosell's Look Ahead: Aaron Rodgers' off day
Yahoo! Sports 5:26 PM
Lions claim playoff berth with Eagles' loss