Former Minneapolis police officer of ...

Former Minneapolis police officer of the year gets probation for stealing from cop organization

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Former Minneapolis police officer of the year gets probation for stealing from cop organization. In it, TwinCities reports that:

A former Minneapolis police lieutenant will spend a year on probation and perform 240 hours of community service for stealing money from an international police group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

Ima Cop

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 7, 2013
What did you expect? Driving around bored until something finally happens. And then after so much boredom I pull kids over for broken taillights, etc. In the hopes of smelling weed and then I take it. To get some weed to smoke 'cause I'm so bored. I'm sitting on my fat ass. We Police aren't in very good shape for the most part. But we'll just shoot you in the back, so... Too many "on the house" meals, I guess. I sincerely hope this cop is held to the same standards as everyone else is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick hillary 2 hr LIbEralS 36
Wikileaks highlights 4 hr billary 2016 37
News More Allegations Against Edina Man Charged In U... 5 hr Hillary broke the... 2
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 9 hr LIbEralS 565
President Trump 10 hr God bless America 1
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" NOT WORTHY TO BE... Oct 25 Hillary broke the... 9
Hillary Clinton wants to tear families apart! S... Oct 24 The Mayor 4

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages