Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Screw Obama and his DACA. No one should be issuing drivers licenses to illegal immigrants, ie...criminals. Period.

http://news.yahoo.com/pink-stripe-nc-illegal-...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Funny, you completely ignore the reality, we're made of mixed ancestry and the status change costs money, you're unwilling to pay these poor people....

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

What part of the word "illegal" do they not understand?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Illegal has to be proven, it's America, despite the writer's lapse... Oh yeah, you trust the ObamaPhoney lady.... LMAOROTFU~
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Did Madonna chime in, yet ???

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Smart Liberal wrote:
What part of the word "illegal" do they not understand?
I don't know. It's not like it's a complicated concept. Enter the country illegally, you have broken the law. therefore, illegal alien. Or illegal immigrant if you like. But either way, in the country illegally and not entitled to a drivers license, welfare, food stamps, etc.
Philo Beddoe

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

If these people wish to drive legally on the North Carolina roads, this story explains details about the lcense they will be issued. They can choose to not drive or, here's a thought, they can return to the country where they have citizenship and acquire driving privileges there. (Then they can follow U.S. law and apply for a visa to enter the U.S. in a legal manner.)

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. It's not like it's a complicated concept. Enter the country illegally, you have broken the law. therefore, illegal alien. Or illegal immigrant if you like. But either way, in the country illegally and not entitled to a drivers license, welfare, food stamps, etc.
Absolutely right. You should not be entitled to a damned thing. If I were to enter Mexico or Canada illegally, I would not get sh*t for benefits from either of them - and I shouldn't.
Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
Screw Obama and his DACA. No one should be issuing drivers licenses to illegal immigrants, ie...criminals. Period.
http://news.yahoo.com/pink-stripe-nc-illegal-...
they have NO rights in American society, that must be earned !!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

They have the same rights as anyone, until we prove differently, in court.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
they have NO rights in American society, that must be earned !!
If we keep them out in the first place, or send them back as soon as we find them, we don't have to worry about any rights but the ones that were granted to them by their own governments. Our Bill of Rights is written to protect the rights of American citizens. Not people who have entered the country illegally and are therefore criminals.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Illegal has to be proven, it's America, despite the writer's lapse... Oh yeah, you trust the ObamaPhoney lady.... LMAOROTFU~

Did Madonna chime in, yet ???
Philo Beddoe

Brainerd, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
If we keep them out in the first place, or send them back as soon as we find them, we don't have to worry about any rights but the ones that were granted to them by their own governments. Our Bill of Rights is written to protect the rights of American citizens. Not people who have entered the country illegally and are therefore criminals.
Illegal aliens are have protected rights under the U.S. Constitution despite their illegal status. They are not actually criminals since their being here without the proper visas is a civil violation and not a criminal violation.
I agree they should be sent back to their home countries whenever thekr illegal status is discovered by a U.S. government entity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••