White House Hypocrite

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#1 May 16, 2013
"Focused like a laser on job creation."
- Barack Hussein Obama, Nov 10, 2011

"I want you all to know, I will not rest until anybody who’s looking for a job can find one — and I’m not talking about just any job, but good jobs that give every American decent wages and decent benefits and a fair shot at the American Dream."
- Barack Hussein Obama, Sept 15, 2009

Mr Prsident, you better cancel that next golf trip. In fact, why not just give up the game of golf all together.

Then you can at least put forth the image that you care about the jobless in America.

U.S. jobless claims jump to highest level in 6 weeks

8:45 AM
May 16, 2013
By Christopher S. Rugaber
Associated Press

WASHINGTON — The number of Americans seeking unemployment aid rose 32,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 360,000, the most since late March. The jump comes after applications fell to a five-year low.

The Labor Department said today that the less volatile four-week average rose just 1,250 to 339,250, a level consistent with modest hiring.

Weekly applications are a proxy for layoffs. The big increase could mean companies are cutting more jobs, possibly because of steep government spending cuts that kicked in March 1. Labor officials said there were no special circumstances that caused the spike.

Applications tend to fluctuate sharply from week to week and economists typically focus more on the four-week average. That remains 9% lower than it was six months ago.
Mr Prsident

Seattle, WA

#3 May 16, 2013
"Mr Prsident"... REALLY NUMBSKULL ???

Since when do you care about work ??

IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
We all need to have one or two "dark" experiences like that to make us well rounded people, don't we?
I thought I wanted to do "real man's work" once and went to work during my college years in a foundry, on the 3rd shift, doing a similar task - and I it because of the macho image, plus it paid about 17 cents an hour more than my job in the grocery business.
The first night was one of those steamy summer nights where it goes down to about 92 degrees, with 90% humidity. Inside the plant it had to be at least 120 degrees with the furnaces running.
I lasted until the first break, then said I was going out for a smoke & ran like hell to get away. I was too embarrassed to even go pick up my check for the 2 hours and 15 minutes I was on the payroll.
All I knew after that night was that I had a lot more respect for anyone that could handle a job like that than I did prior to that fateful evening.

Hey SL/Trashy-
Did you figure out you're not a man and "pretend" pretty poorly, QUITTER !!!? Fully explains why you DON'T respect American union workers, since you could NEVER do the work..... QUITTER ~!

Mr Prsident

Seattle, WA

#4 May 16, 2013
IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....

Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 15 min Patriot AKA Bozo 38,796
Where’s all the winning? 1 hr Davycrockett 1
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Abe 26,482
Ask a deplorable. Hahaha 16 hr Davycrockett 5
Broward sheriff's captain who gave initial orde... Sun Joe Balls 18
Golf Fans Sun Cat Fan 4
Disgusted Mar 16 Space ace 10

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages