West Mifflin man wounded in Penn Hill...

West Mifflin man wounded in Penn Hills shooting dies

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

End 18th Century Gun Laws

Lombard, IL

#1 Dec 28, 2013
Thursday, Dec. 26, 2013, 8:06 p.m

A West Mifflin man wounded in a shooting in Penn Hills last week died Thursday at UPMC Presbyterian in Oakland.

Johnny V. Johnson, 32, died at 3:01 a.m., according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.

Johnson was wounded in a Dec. 18 shooting at the Sandy Creek Inn, the Medical Examiner's Office said.
Good Riddance

Export, PA

#2 Jan 2, 2014
He was killed as he attempted yet another armed robbery, just like all the other times he was caught robbing people at gunpoint.(Do a quick google search to see all the court documents if you don't believe me)

Good f***ing riddance to this scumbag, Johnny Victor Johnson. You won't be missed, your type never is. It's just a bummer that your co-conspirators weren't shot and killed too.
Good Riddance

Export, PA

#4 Jan 3, 2014
redeemer wrote:
So the guy shot was a bad guy? Oh. I am so surprised.
Not only that but whomever did the shooting is practically a hero in everyone's book.[For the record, I don't know who that is, nor do I ever want to know]

It seems no one cares for an armed robber attempting an armed robbery. I hope he sang like a songbird to the police during his days in the hospital. Someone needs to round up and execute the rest of his gang...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FOVR assaults old women/children 49 min anarchist 1
Pathetic FOVR no money left 1 hr anarchist 1
BLM lies on a 0-4 losing streak 1 hr anarchist 17
Trump does it again 2 hr Phineas 43
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 2 hr True Christian wi... 985
no more browns Thu space ace 1
knock fovr out Wed space ace 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages