redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#86 Feb 18, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Only liberals threaten people with drones who don't agree with them. You sound like a member of al queda. You should be investigated for these comments. Threating people on line while mentioning blood & guts? Gotta love "LOVING" liberals.
STFU idiot I didn't threaten nobody and you and everybody else know it,I don't even owe a drone fool,but what I said was it would be nice to see one landed in your lap,you see I believe in justice you deserve it hater nothing lost and nothing gain.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#87 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest Slewsie, you, are, the, Grammar, Queen, too. I, am, so, proud, of, you.
As you know, Freedom Loving Patriots like me and about 90% of the other Posters here that the Reactionary Leftists Project their Sheeplish feelings onto, do not care about what you do in your bedroom.

No matter how loudly the Leftist Sheeple shout "ya well what about your guy" in a majority of their posts, we know that Good People like you who deal daily in your personal life with Slewsie,Fattest Sheeple on Topix are mature enough to deal with the Awful Truth about the Sheeple and tier Childlike needs.

This said.

Thank you for all you do to try to rein in the "Flaming" that your Homosexual Lover, Slewsie engages in 16/7. Humanity has always had good people like you that make poor choices. As the Good Guy you are, you understand that Slewsie, the Lust Of your Life cannot control the Raging Need for attention.

Why you choose the Homosexual Relationship with her is none of our business, but I wanted to let you know that the sacrifices you make for Humanity as you attempt to calm her down when the Thorazine has reached its 1/2 Life, do not go unnoticed.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#89 Feb 18, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>To answer your questions. Ayn rand is a russian that moved to america in pursuit of freedom after experiencing communism. As far as "liberism" i don't know if you meant libertarianism or liberalism.
oh please tell me the difference besides the Tee hahahaha?
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#90 Feb 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>STFU idiot I didn't threaten nobody and you and everybody else know it,I don't even owe a drone fool,but what I said was it would be nice to see one landed in your lap,you see I believe in justice you deserve it hater nothing lost and nothing gain.
Saying it would be nice to see someone hit with a drone isn't a threat? No offense but are you retarded? You might not be able to use a drone but your hero obama can. And judging by you're post we should all be afraid that liberals like obama have access to drones. Pretty scary.
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#91 Feb 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>oh please tell me the difference besides the Tee hahahaha?
More incoherent blabbering.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#92 Feb 18, 2013
Do a lot of ducking, chicken little ???
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#94 Feb 18, 2013
Good night liberal trolls. I'll talk tommorrow.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#95 Feb 18, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Saying it would be nice to see someone hit with a drone isn't a threat? No offense but are you retarded? You might not be able to use a drone but your hero obama can. And judging by you're post we should all be afraid that liberals like obama have access to drones. Pretty scary.
Look at the con... LMAOROTFU~!!! Bushwhacker invaded Iraq on BS, but the guy who got Bin Laden get no credit.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#96 Feb 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>STFU idiot I didn't threaten nobody and you and everybody else know it,I don't even owe a drone fool,but what I said was it would be nice to see one landed in your lap,you see I believe in justice you deserve it hater nothing lost and nothing gain.
ROFL. YOU SEEM GENUINELY SCARED.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#97 Feb 18, 2013
You seem genuinely dumb....
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#98 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the con... LMAOROTFU~!!! Bushwhacker invaded Iraq on BS, but the guy who got Bin Laden get no credit.
I disagree with the invasion of iraq since libertarians are non-interventionist but obama didn't kill osama. The seals did. Obama just approved the mission. Good night.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#99 Feb 18, 2013
Guess, your pals are wrong about the embassy, feel free to correct them, hypocrite.
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#101 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
Guess, your pals are wrong about the embassy, feel free to correct them, hypocrite.
We shouldn't even have embassy's over there in the first place. We are not the policeman of the world. We should mind our own business for once.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#102 Feb 18, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL. YOU SEEM GENUINELY SCARED.
yea I'm shaking like barney fife
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#103 Feb 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
yea I'm shaking like barney fife
Lol I bet
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#104 Feb 19, 2013
You are genuinely dumb....
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#105 Feb 19, 2013
Poor slew. Keep trying to lump me in with the bush neocon crowd to no avail. Didn't support iraq invasion but nice try attempting to project that onto me.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#106 Feb 19, 2013
You lump yourself, every time you blame Obama for the bushwhacker, boi... Pretty sad, seeing you kowtow to teabaggers, wanna bee !
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#107 Feb 19, 2013
real space ace wrote:
Poor slew. Keep trying to lump me in with the bush neocon crowd to no avail. Didn't support iraq invasion but nice try attempting to project that onto me.
Humanity needs to count it as a Blessing that the Gene Pool has not been degraded by the inclusion of the Spawn of Slew.

Damn! Slewsie's Momma and her Momma's Brother for what they inflicted on the world.

NO Parent would ever attack another Parent's Child. Slewsie see's all humanity as responsible for her miserable existence, she envies the children and holds them responsible for her Victimhood too.

Slewsie is one sick puppy who "Believes" that if she intersperses an occasional cut/paste of Collectivist Politics in with her violent abuses of strangers, she then has legitimacy as someone that is simply "Sharing her Views" on politics.

Slewsie is bullshaating nobody!

Slewsie is no different than the "Victims" in California, Arizona, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wisconsin, Texas, or Connecticut that committed the murders of Gods Children because they are Sociopaths. There is no "politics" in these Psychopaths, and there is no "politics" in Slewsie.

Topix needs to be more socially responsible and remove her from contact with Humanity via this site!
DSM Loco

Minneapolis, MN

#108 Feb 19, 2013
Christingle Matthews wrote:
<quoted text>
Humanity needs to count it as a Blessing that the Gene Pool has not been degraded by the inclusion of the Spawn of Slew.
Damn! Slewsie's Momma and her Momma's Brother for what they inflicted on the world.
NO Parent would ever attack another Parent's Child. Slewsie see's all humanity as responsible for her miserable existence, she envies the children and holds them responsible for her Victimhood too.
Slewsie is one sick puppy who "Believes" that if she intersperses an occasional cut/paste of Collectivist Politics in with her violent abuses of strangers, she then has legitimacy as someone that is simply "Sharing her Views" on politics.
Slewsie is bullshaating nobody!
Slewsie is no different than the "Victims" in California, Arizona, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wisconsin, Texas, or Connecticut that committed the murders of Gods Children because they are Sociopaths. There is no "politics" in these Psychopaths, and there is no "politics" in Slewsie.
Topix needs to be more socially responsible and remove her from contact with Humanity via this site!
Topix is MUCH closer to removing YOU. Trust me on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N. Korea calls Obama a 'monkey' 2 hr Cheta 1
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral 15 hr Icantbreathe 5
America: It's Black against White 15 hr Kim Jong Obama 1
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex 17 hr Sunshine 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 23 hr LIbEralS 292
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Fri LIbEralS 19
Mall of America Protest Thu Go Blue Forever 34
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
Bleacher Report 9:09 AM
Expect Packers to Continue Lambeau Dominance vs. Lions
NBC Sports11:06 AM
Mike McCarthy: No concerns about Aaron Rodgers
NBC Sports12:05 PM
Packers' Rodgers listed as probable for Lions game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 9:07 PM
Vikings stadium builders work on career highlight - NBC Sports