Obama's Presidency Goes into 2016

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

917 Days Left Hee Hee

Honolulu, HI

#1 May 5, 2014
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 5, 2014
That is a long time to be a lame duck that even Democraps shun!

Good thing he still has the IRS to keep everyone in line.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#3 May 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
That is a long time to be a lame duck that even Democraps shun!
Good thing he still has the IRS to keep everyone in line.
President Obama won't be a lame duck after the midterms.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#4 May 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama won't be a lame duck after the midterms.
But he will still be distanced from his own party.
invalid president

Minneapolis, MN

#5 May 6, 2014
In November 2008 - Barack Hussein Obama - wins the presidential election, but - just - before the presidential election,- with questions and doubts swirling from coast to coast- concerning Obama's - Constitutional eligibility, Obama's legal team -now spent -over - 1. 4 Million Dollars- blocking access to every single - identifying document- of Barack Hussein Obama- from his birth- to his travels to the White House.
BLOCKBUSTER REVELATION!- MINI Documentary - Illegal Obama "Propped Up"
915 Days_left_birthe rs

Honolulu, HI

#6 May 6, 2014
Enjoy the ride, hon.
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#9 May 6, 2014
Birther alert!!! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#12 May 6, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
But he will still be distanced from his own party.
How will Obama be distance from the party that he is the leader of???
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#13 May 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
How will Obama be distance from the party that he is the leader of???
Not a lot of Democraps want his help campaigning for reelection. Why would they?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 May 6, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lot of Democraps want his help campaigning for reelection. Why would they?
Obama is not running for reelection,I thought that you knew that hahaha
Monica beats Hillary

Saint Paul, MN

#15 May 7, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is not running for reelection,I thought that you knew that hahaha
By election time Obama will have WW3 started and declare marshal law and declare himself a dictator.

BTW, he will be awarded another Nobel Peace prize..
reply_2_dude hiding here

Honolulu, HI

#16 May 7, 2014
Monica beats Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
By election time Obama will have WW3 started and declare marshal law and declare himself a dictator.
BTW, he will be awarded another Nobel Peace prize..
Should we send someone over to feed you? You sound so scared that you couldn't hold an eating utensil.

Furthermore, those two women included in your latest troll avatar are 100 times smarter than you and have accomplished more than you could ever dream of.
not in hawaii

Minneapolis, MN

#17 May 7, 2014
reply_2_dude hiding here wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we send someone over to feed you? You sound so scared that you couldn't hold an eating utensil.
Furthermore, those two women included in your latest troll avatar are 100 times smarter than you and have accomplished more than you could ever dream of.
stew how is the basement view from your mom's south mpls house?

sounds like the left wing nut job is upset, she should be her dictator is a failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you vets 58 min space ace 7
bernie sanders anti american operative 1 hr space ace 1
Minneapolis PedalPub riders hit with water ball... 2 hr Finn Lander 20
More clinics offering legal advice to patients ... 3 hr Finn Lander 2
Best massage in Minneapolis 3 hr Finn Lander 11
2016 race heating up 3 hr space ace 1
austin red gaurds 6 hr space ace 1
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]