US military plane carrying 3 crashes in Kyrgyzstan

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#1 May 3, 2013
I am sick and tired of reading headlines like this each day. We are in the midst of a tribal war over there and there will never be a resolution.

How many more American men and women have to die? Bring the troops home. Do it now.

----------

US military plane carrying 3 crashes in Kyrgyzstan

By DALTON BENNETT Associated Press
05/03/2013
10:03:55 AM CDT

CHALDOVAR, Kyrgyzstan—An American military tanker refueling plane carrying three crew members crashed Friday in the rugged mountains of Kyrgyzstan, the Central Asian nation where the U.S. operates an air base key to the war in Afghanistan.

There was no immediate word on the fate of the crew. If any of them managed to eject from the KC-135 plane, the search for them would be complicated by the harsh terrain in the region.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_23163864/us-mili...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 May 3, 2013
Seems like wing nuts got us there... Blame your buddies, boi.

Poor Trashy, not the same after the McFry mishap ???
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#3 May 3, 2013
We shouldn't even have an army, give all the nukes to an international body like the United Nations and they will keep the peace
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#4 May 3, 2013
Iowan wrote:
We shouldn't even have an army, give all the nukes to an international body like the United Nations and they will keep the peace
Wow.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#5 May 3, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
I know, sounds great right.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#6 May 3, 2013
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, sounds great right.
Sounds like a complete disaster and then some.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#7 May 3, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a complete disaster and then some.
A world without war is a world I want to live in. The government could use the money saved to help society.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#8 May 3, 2013
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
A world without war is a world I want to live in. The government could use the money saved to help society.
Wow.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#9 May 3, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
I am sick and tired of reading headlines like this each day. We are in the midst of a tribal war over there and there will never be a resolution.
How many more American men and women have to die? Bring the troops home. Do it now.
----------
US military plane carrying 3 crashes in Kyrgyzstan
By DALTON BENNETT Associated Press
05/03/2013
10:03:55 AM CDT
CHALDOVAR, Kyrgyzstan—An American military tanker refueling plane carrying three crew members crashed Friday in the rugged mountains of Kyrgyzstan, the Central Asian nation where the U.S. operates an air base key to the war in Afghanistan.
There was no immediate word on the fate of the crew. If any of them managed to eject from the KC-135 plane, the search for them would be complicated by the harsh terrain in the region.
http://www.twincities.com/ci_23163864/us-mili...
This is your one and only smart post that we don't need a army but un will protect us. I didn't expect this from you.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#10 May 3, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
Thank You/

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#11 May 3, 2013
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your one and only smart post that we don't need a army but un will protect us. I didn't expect this from you.
This shtick you are doing is the same one that someone I know quite well did a few years back on here.

By the way, he did it credibly. You need to improve your approach here. You are not believable at all.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#12 May 3, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
This shtick you are doing is the same one that someone I know quite well did a few years back on here.
By the way, he did it credibly. You need to improve your approach here. You are not believable at all.
says the crybaby luilbguilui
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#13 May 3, 2013
So, I'm the puppy, you're the kitty, and your other pet is a rodent... Seems "right", to me !!!

Seems like wing nuts got us there... Blame your buddies, boi.

Poor Trashy, not the same after the McFry mishap ???
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#14 May 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
So, I'm the puppy, you're the kitty, and your other pet is a rodent... Seems "right", to me !!!
Seems like wing nuts got us there... Blame your buddies, boi.
Poor Trashy, not the same after the McFry mishap ???
Every single Quote below, is a sampling of Current Posts that Topix allows Seattle Slew,(or Bushwhacker, or whatever her current name is), to remain posted under The Topix, "Terms of Service".

Remember Folks, Be Polite, No Profanity, Exchange Ideas.....

"Some morons would talk about welfare, failed marriages, and their lives as losers..."

"Yeah, It's a "gay" question, by a "con-fused" moron..."

"Irony ?? Nope, STOOPID TEABAGGER ~!!!!"

"At least, you're showing your intelligence....
What "little" you have.... LMAOROFU~!"

"Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time....."

"I love teabagger "thinking"..."

"Corvair bYtch.."

"So, are you a cripple, pervert, or simply a completely sick SOB, who used family tragedy to BEG for "understanding" ???"

"Pretty sad, you make such a fuzz, when I tell your sick pal's secrets. Are you "close" ??? I suspect infatuation & more...Congratulations, you'll make a swell "couple"."

"Such a teabagging simpleton."

"Gay Mn, just tell yourself you have an audience and point"

"Morning SPAM, brought to you by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa ~!!!"

"Poor drunken, welfare, dishonest, con..."

"SQUIRM WORM !!! LMAOROFU~ "

"Did they give out prizes, like free mittens, for you children ???"

"you're clearly a duplicitous/dishonest POS."

"Yep, dumb Batshit, should be any intelligent man's mantra...."

"multiple lady monikers have confused you, cantgetitup ??"

"Are you sick or just particularly stupid ... Mr Fake McFry McFool !!"

"Hopefully you're better at lying, than you are at "investing", senile dude."

", call names, and put on your knee-pads to perform, child."

"Some morons would talk about welfare, failed marriages, and their lives as losers..."

"Yeah, It's a "gay" question, by a "con-fused" moron..."

"Irony ?? Nope, STOOPID TEABAGGER ~!!!!"

"At least, you're showing your intelligence....
What "little" you have.... LMAOROFU~!"

"Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time....."

"I love teabagger "thinking"..."

"Corvair bYtch.."

"So, are you a cripple, pervert, or simply a completely sick SOB, who used family tragedy to BEG for "understanding" ???"

"Pretty sad, you make such a fuzz, when I tell your sick pal's secrets. Are you "close" ??? I suspect infatuation & more...Congratulations, you'll make a swell "couple"."

"Such a teabagging simpleton."

"Gay Mn, just tell yourself you have an audience and point"

"Morning SPAM, brought to you by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa ~!!!"

"Poor drunken, welfare, dishonest, con..."

"SQUIRM WORM !!! LMAOROFU~ "

"Did they give out prizes, like free mittens, for you children ???"

"you're clearly a duplicitous/dishonest POS."

"Yep, dumb Batshit, should be any intelligent man's mantra...."

"multiple lady monikers have confused you, cantgetitup ??"

"Are you sick or just particularly stupid ... Mr Fake McFry McFool !!"

"Hopefully you're better at lying, than you are at "investing", senile dude."

"call names, and put on your knee-pads to perform, child."
..........

Please note in Slewblomkins posts;

Homophobia,

Hatred of Children and families,

Repeated references to Gays and bashing them,

The references to race, and the Blatant Racism shown in the post(s),

Note the Violence advocated,

Note the "Teabagging" that she often remarks on,

Note that these Posts are CURRENT, and Topix allows this!
Topix SHOULD Have Slewblomkins reported as a Dangerous Sociopath in need of observation!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#16 May 3, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single Quote below, is a sampling of Current Posts that Topix allows Seattle Slew,(or Bushwhacker, or whatever her current name is), to remain posted under The Topix, "Terms of Service".
Remember Folks, Be Polite, No Profanity, Exchange Ideas.....
"Some morons would talk about welfare, failed marriages, and their lives as losers..."
"Yeah, It's a "gay" question, by a "con-fused" moron..."
"Irony ?? Nope, STOOPID TEABAGGER ~!!!!"
"At least, you're showing your intelligence....
What "little" you have.... LMAOROFU~!"
"Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time....."
"I love teabagger "thinking"..."
"Corvair bYtch.."
"So, are you a cripple, pervert, or simply a completely sick SOB, who used family tragedy to BEG for "understanding" ???"
"Pretty sad, you make such a fuzz, when I tell your sick pal's secrets. Are you "close" ??? I suspect infatuation & more...Congratulations, you'll make a swell "couple"."
"Such a teabagging simpleton."
"Gay Mn, just tell yourself you have an audience and point"
"Morning SPAM, brought to you by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa ~!!!"
"Poor drunken, welfare, dishonest, con..."
"SQUIRM WORM !!! LMAOROFU~ "
"Did they give out prizes, like free mittens, for you children ???"
"you're clearly a duplicitous/dishonest POS."
"Yep, dumb Batshit, should be any intelligent man's mantra...."
"multiple lady monikers have confused you, cantgetitup ??"
"Are you sick or just particularly stupid ... Mr Fake McFry McFool !!"
"Hopefully you're better at lying, than you are at "investing", senile dude."
", call names, and put on your knee-pads to perform, child."
"Some morons would talk about welfare, failed marriages, and their lives as losers..."
"Yeah, It's a "gay" question, by a "con-fused" moron..."
"Irony ?? Nope, STOOPID TEABAGGER ~!!!!"
"At least, you're showing your intelligence....
What "little" you have.... LMAOROFU~!"
"Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time....."
"I love teabagger "thinking"..."
"Corvair bYtch.."
"So, are you a cripple, pervert, or simply a completely sick SOB, who used family tragedy to BEG for "understanding" ???"
"Pretty sad, you make such a fuzz, when I tell your sick pal's secrets. Are you "close" ??? I suspect infatuation & more...Congratulations, you'll make a swell "couple"."
"Such a teabagging simpleton."
"Gay Mn, just tell yourself you have an audience and point"
"Morning SPAM, brought to you by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa ~!!!"
"Poor drunken, welfare, dishonest, con..."
"SQUIRM WORM !!! LMAOROFU~ "
"Did they give out prizes, like free mittens, for you children ???"
"you're clearly a duplicitous/dishonest POS."
"Yep, dumb Batshit, should be any intelligent man's mantra...."
"multiple lady monikers have confused you, cantgetitup ??"
"Are you sick or just particularly stupid ... Mr Fake McFry McFool !!"
"Hopefully you're better at lying, than you are at "investing", senile dude."
"call names, and put on your knee-pads to perform, child."
..........
Please note in Slewblomkins posts;
Homophobia,
Hatred of Children and families,
Repeated references to Gays and bashing them,
The references to race, and the Blatant Racism shown in the post(s),
Note the Violence advocated,
Note the "Teabagging" that she often remarks on,
Note that these Posts are CURRENT, and Topix allows this!
Topix SHOULD Have Slewblomkins reported as a Dangerous Sociopath in need of observation!
Your stalker is an ignorant little dweeb that sits in her basement 18 hours a day posting insults of others.

How empty of a life is that?
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#18 May 3, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single Quote below, is a sampling of Current Posts that Topix allows Seattle Slew,(or Bushwhacker, or whatever her current name is), to remain posted under The Topix, "Terms of Service".
Remember Folks, Be Polite, No Profanity, Exchange Ideas.....
"Some morons would talk about welfare, failed marriages, and their lives as losers..."
"Yeah, It's a "gay" question, by a "con-fused" moron..."
"Irony ?? Nope, STOOPID TEABAGGER ~!!!!"
"At least, you're showing your intelligence....
What "little" you have.... LMAOROFU~!"
"Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time....."
"I love teabagger "thinking"..."
"Corvair bYtch.."
"So, are you a cripple, pervert, or simply a completely sick SOB, who used family tragedy to BEG for "understanding" ???"
"Pretty sad, you make such a fuzz, when I tell your sick pal's secrets. Are you "close" ??? I suspect infatuation & more...Congratulations, you'll make a swell "couple"."
"Such a teabagging simpleton."
"Gay Mn, just tell yourself you have an audience and point"
"Morning SPAM, brought to you by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa ~!!!"
"Poor drunken, welfare, dishonest, con..."
"SQUIRM WORM !!! LMAOROFU~ "
"Did they give out prizes, like free mittens, for you children ???"
"you're clearly a duplicitous/dishonest POS."
"Yep, dumb Batshit, should be any intelligent man's mantra...."
"multiple lady monikers have confused you, cantgetitup ??"
"Are you sick or just particularly stupid ... Mr Fake McFry McFool !!"
"Hopefully you're better at lying, than you are at "investing", senile dude."
", call names, and put on your knee-pads to perform, child."
"Some morons would talk about welfare, failed marriages, and their lives as losers..."
"Yeah, It's a "gay" question, by a "con-fused" moron..."
"Irony ?? Nope, STOOPID TEABAGGER ~!!!!"
"At least, you're showing your intelligence....
What "little" you have.... LMAOROFU~!"
"Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time....."
"I love teabagger "thinking"..."
"Corvair bYtch.."
"So, are you a cripple, pervert, or simply a completely sick SOB, who used family tragedy to BEG for "understanding" ???"
"Pretty sad, you make such a fuzz, when I tell your sick pal's secrets. Are you "close" ??? I suspect infatuation & more...Congratulations, you'll make a swell "couple"."
"Such a teabagging simpleton."
"Gay Mn, just tell yourself you have an audience and point"
"Morning SPAM, brought to you by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa ~!!!"
"Poor drunken, welfare, dishonest, con..."
"SQUIRM WORM !!! LMAOROFU~ "
"Did they give out prizes, like free mittens, for you children ???"
"you're clearly a duplicitous/dishonest POS."
"Yep, dumb Batshit, should be any intelligent man's mantra...."
"multiple lady monikers have confused you, cantgetitup ??"
"Are you sick or just particularly stupid ... Mr Fake McFry McFool !!"
"Hopefully you're better at lying, than you are at "investing", senile dude."
"call names, and put on your knee-pads to perform, child."
..........
Please note in Slewblomkins posts;
Homophobia,
Hatred of Children and families,
Repeated references to Gays and bashing them,
The references to race, and the Blatant Racism shown in the post(s),
Note the Violence advocated,
Note the "Teabagging" that she often remarks on,
Note that these Posts are CURRENT, and Topix allows this!
Topix SHOULD Have Slewblomkins reported as a Dangerous Sociopath in need of observation!
why are your posts so long

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#19 May 3, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you please knock off the spam and personal assaults?
You do have a sense of humor, I will grant you that.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#20 May 3, 2013
We should see to womans rights in Afganistin farst
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#21 May 3, 2013
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
why are your posts so long
Rocket Scientist,

This is the short Version of Slewblomkin's Insults and Abuses..... I will post more soon.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#22 May 3, 2013
So, I'm the puppy, you're the kitty, and your other pet is a rodent... Seems "right", to me !!!

Seems like wing nuts got us there... Blame your buddies, boi.

Poor Trashy, not the same after the McFry mishap ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mpls. police: Driver who hit protester was flee... 1 hr Liberal Lover 2
Thanks Black People For The Entertainment 3 hr No sympathy for T... 3
Car plows through protesters during Ferguson ra... 3 hr No sympathy for T... 5
Ferguson rioters destroy businesses, police car... 3 hr Liberal Lover 27
How do I explain this to my black students? 5 hr Space ace 26
The Gentle Violent Giant 10 hr Mammie brown 3
Burn Diss Place Down 10 hr Mammie brown 9
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:13 am PST

NBC Sports10:13AM
Watch No. 12: Tom Brady vs Aaron Rodgers - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report11:16 AM
Complete Preview for Vikings vs. Panthers
Bleacher Report11:16 AM
Complete Preview for Vikings vs. Panthers
Bleacher Report12:07 AM
Patriots vs. Packers: Complete Week 13 Preview for Green Bay
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
How Vikings Can Build Around Teddy in 2015 NFL Draft