Black Power advocates emerge

Jul 10, 2014 Full story: Insight News 7

The fires of the sixties cast a veil of disdain and gross contempt over these men of integrity and quiet strength - my Daddy and other area heroes.

Read more
Black Power

Green Bay, WI

#1 Jul 10, 2014
Black Power
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jul 10, 2014
Black Power wrote:
Black Power
Gosh you're one dumb #+%&^ you must really need atention and where are you posting from? where is home for you? what are you scare of Boo? fear is ignorance and ignorance is fear,and who are the Black power advocates that have emerge? or you ashame of yourself? do you have any friends? did you fall through the white privedge donut hole or something,did you miss the train of white superiority? what is your fear? who hurt you? was it people that's different from you? do you sucidual tendencies?
John gotti

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2014
Black power!!! What a joke !!! Black pride? Where?? They are the lowest of all groups!!! No family structure , no family or community values , show offs, obnoxious, attn seekers, their idols and Heroes are rappers and athletes. Imagine having to look up to them clowns!!! Sad!!! No fathers to look up to? No community leaders to look up to??? If all blacks left this country would be great again!!! What do they contribute to society? Rap songs and athletes ??? What a sorry culture!!!
John gotti

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2014
All these fake athletes and rappers all tattooed up "trying" yes "trying" to look gangster!! Lebron James all tattooed up and never spent a day in the pen!!! That's called being a perpetrator , a fake!!! If he spent one week in Folsom prison he wouldn't last two days!!!! Real gangsters in Folsom , San Quentin, they would eat up these fake athles and rappers!!! Be your selves!!! Tattoos look stupid on black people looks to phoney!!! Where were the tattoos 20 years ago???
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jul 10, 2014
Black Power wrote:
Black Power
right on! BLACK POWER my brother.
John gotti

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2014
Of all the minorities the blacks are the weakest !!!! The Vietnamese were out numbered out gunned but they beat us in Vietnam !!!! The afghans same thing but they beat the Russians !!! Native Americans outgunned out numbered but won the battle of the big horn against Custer and the Calvary !!! Mexicans were outnumbered out gunned but they beat the French and spaniards!!!! What battle has the blacks won ?? Who did they defeat??? It took an 89 year old black lady rosa parks to finally take a stand and say I've had enough!!!! What a coward culture and race!!! What battle have the blacks won??? The crips and bloods got chased out of Los Angeles by the surenos !!!! Cowards !!!
Black Jesus

Green Bay, WI

#7 Jul 10, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh you're one dumb #+%&^ you must really need atention and where are you posting from? where is home for you? what are you scare of Boo? fear is ignorance and ignorance is fear,and who are the Black power advocates that have emerge? or you ashame of yourself? do you have any friends? did you fall through the white privedge donut hole or something,did you miss the train of white superiority? what is your fear? who hurt you? was it people that's different from you? do you sucidual tendencies?
Where am I posting from? Sometimes from my ride outside your moms house. Sometimes I peer in the basement window in the backyard so I can see your reaction to my posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Wedding Cakes in Indiana 3 hr Joe 4
What sucks about the affordable care act? (Oct '13) 4 hr American Citizen 22
Rainbow Colored Nets for the Final Four 4 hr Billionaire Dayton 5
News Driver Who Hit Ferguson Protester Charged In Mi... 5 hr Billionaire Dayton 15
Hillary should pay for Benghazi (Apr '14) 7 hr Taxpayer 31
Man shoots would-be robber in foot in St. Paul 9 hr Dancing with NFL ... 7
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr Dancing with NFL ... 34,127
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]