Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated May 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

13

Normal news=
Who is it about?
What happened?
When did it take place?
Where did it take place?
Why did it happen?

Some authors add a sixth question,“how”, to the list, though "how" can also be covered by "what", "where", or "when":[3]

How did it happen

Each question should have a factual answer

Faux Snooze=
FORGET ALL THAT CRAP, how do we anonymously tie it to Obama or THIS ADMINISTRATION !??? SLEAZE & LIES, go get them !!
goose

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Slew, you point out what the MSM does for the left very well!
Of course they would be in the blame Bush camp. Or the deflect and divert from Obama camp.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Bushwhacker wrote:
Normal news=
Who is it about?
What happened?
When did it take place?
Where did it take place?
Why did it happen?
Some authors add a sixth question,“how”, to the list, though "how" can also be covered by "what", "where", or "when":[3]
How did it happen
Each question should have a factual answer
Faux Snooze=
FORGET ALL THAT CRAP, how do we anonymously tie it to Obama or THIS ADMINISTRATION !??? SLEAZE & LIES, go get them !!
Idddiioot.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Normal news=
Who is it about?
What happened?
When did it take place?
Where did it take place?
Why did it happen?
Some authors add a sixth question,“how”, to the list, though "how" can also be covered by "what", "where", or "when":[3]
How did it happen
Each question should have a factual answer
Faux Snooze=
FORGET ALL THAT CRAP, how do we anonymously tie it to Obama or THIS ADMINISTRATION !??? SLEAZE & LIES, go get them !!
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Bushwhacker wrote:
Normal news=
Who is it about?
What happened?
When did it take place?
Where did it take place?
Why did it happen?
Some authors add a sixth question,“how”, to the list, though "how" can also be covered by "what", "where", or "when":[3]
How did it happen
Each question should have a factual answer
Faux Snooze=
FORGET ALL THAT CRAP, how do we anonymously tie it to Obama or THIS ADMINISTRATION !??? SLEAZE & LIES, go get them !!
Cut, Paste, Self-Judge, Repeat, Cut, Paste, Self-Judge, Repeat!!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Change monikers, Cut, Paste, Self-Judge, Repeat, Cut, Paste, Self-Judge, Repeat!!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Bushwhacker wrote:
Change monikers, Cut, Paste, Self-Judge, Repeat, Cut, Paste, Self-Judge, Repeat!!!
Iddiioot,

Recently I posted an Article about you Sheeple and the Childlike need of you Ignorant Collectivists to Project YOURSELVES onto Mature Adults that function by thought, and not disturbed emotions.

NOBODY here but you Defectives changes Names to post unless it is because one of you Tards has had a psychotic episode and started using the Adults Names, in an attempt to work out your angst (In your case, angst about what Your Mommy's Brother, your Baby Daddy did to you).

Also Tard, only you and one or two other defectives give a Fauch about Judge-its.....we can all see when you go Psycho and give yourself 8, 12, 59 Positive Judge-its.

Stop "Projecting", Get some fresh air, maybe eat that Thorazine Stash, or go gamble with 5 Rounds in the Revolver!
Consistent

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Hic !! I likes my RanDumb Caps, these impOtent....
Consistent

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Judge it, judge it.... Hic, hic, hic.....
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Pompous wingnut say what?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Consistent wrote:
Judge it, judge it.... Hic, hic, hic.....
Sociopath,

(This is the Article I referred too. Have your Cellmate at the Asylum read it to you.)

"The Bureaucrastein Of The Left

There is a tenet of human psychology as it relates to behavior which contends that many people will see in others a weakness that they themselves posses. In some cases this behavior will be taken to extreme, and people may actually accuse others of engaging in the negative behavior in which the accuser engages. This transference has always been a staple of the Left, but it has never had a more comfortable home than it does in the current administration.
Barack Obama and others on the Left have an almost involuntary response to being held accountable for their bad behavior by accusing their political opponents of manufacturing it in order to advance a political agenda. Part of the reason they do this is to escape accountability for their actions, but the larger impetus at work is that they see every scrap of bread from the daily loaf of public service as a means to feed their own political aspirations. Because they think in these terms, they assume everyone does, and therefore their political opponents can only be questioning their bad behavior for political gain and not because it is the right thing to do. So they accuse their political opponents of manufacturing scandals for political gain because it is what they do.
Leftists have campaigned for many decades to convince the voting public that they are the "compassionate" and "fair" ones and anyone who opposes them is not. Therefore, anything they do is beyond reproach, even if it is also beyond the law. Such is the case with the many recent scandals that have been brought into the disinfecting sunlight of public scrutiny. But this sense of entitlement to deceive the public that is the Lefts bread and butter of their political and public policy discourse, goes beyond the major scandals and comprises their daily business as usual. President Obama embodies the "governing through deception" model of every other authoritarian throughout history.
This "governing through deception" pre-dates Mr. Obama's entrance onto the national political stage and is a tactic he learned as a community agitator. The successful community agitator will develop a skill for manufacturing a problem or crisis, attaching it to a producer in the community such as a wealthy individual or successful business and then fomenting hatred and outrage among the non-producers in the community against the aforementioned target. Illustrative of this point is the issue of health care. In poll after poll for the last 20 years, over eighty percent of Americans were happy with their health care. The problems that did exist were in health care insurance, not the health care delivery system. But Barack Obama, like other Democrats before him, transformed a few problems with health care insurance into a reason for a government take over of health care. He did it by fomenting hatred and derision for insurance companies, doctors and hospitals among those who were likely to abdicate the responsibility for their own health care in favor of having others provide it for them through a big government bureaucracy.
You may be asking, at this point, "What does health care have to do with Democrats blaming Republicants for trying to politicize the recent administration scandals?" It is the nature of the Leftist beast to deceive, whether the purpose is in the growing of the government monster ever bigger and more intrusive or whether the purpose is to protect the bureaucrastein they have created in their laboratory of deception and lies.

http://smallcraftadvisorychronicles.blogspot....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Your point is? Or is this another Sit & Spin routine
?

We've got a winner
!

Congratulations, you have now typed the word Thorazine one million times !

Your love of repetition is really paying off !

Most of your key phrases are close to this coveted landmark. Keep your posts free of new material and you will make the "Repetition Hall of Fame"! Continue featuring your "feelings" and you will waltz right in.

P.S.- You are already in for "k" substitution and replies referencing Phillips. A natural !
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bushwhacker wrote:
Your point is? Or is this another Sit & Spin routine
?
We've got a winner
!
Congratulations, you have now typed the word Thorazine one million times !
Your love of repetition is really paying off !
Most of your key phrases are close to this coveted landmark. Keep your posts free of new material and you will make the "Repetition Hall of Fame"! Continue featuring your "feelings" and you will waltz right in.
P.S.- You are already in for "k" substitution and replies referencing Phillips. A natural !
Iddiot,

Since you mentioned something akin to "records", Lemme point out that in the 19,946 Hours you have spent infesting Topix for the past 12 months, you have never ONCE replied to a Post. This fact is not missed by anyone here. Damn the Uncle Daddy for fauching you up so bad Genetically!

Why haven't you put 6 rounds in that Revolver and Gambled on a Little Roulette?
background noise

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bushwhacker wrote:
Your love of repetition is really paying off !
Most of your key phrases are close to this coveted landmark. Keep your posts free of new material and you will make the "Repetition Hall of Fame"! Continue featuring your "feelings" and you will waltz right in.
Since you are the queen of juvenile, repetitive phrases, I guess you would know.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hic !! I likes my RanDumb Caps, these impOtent....

Judge it, judge it.... Hic, hic, hic.....

Pompous wingnut say what?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh !

Hear that ???

That's the sound of neither/trashy/con/crass proving they're COWARDS, when it comes to proving their credentials...

Pretty cool, I made a stand for a winner stock, that ANY ONE OF YOU could have tripled your money on ALREADY !!!!! I touted IMMR at $4 !!!

Guess, nobody does ANYTHING intelligent on their computer, but ME !!!

If I'd "met" neither/trashy/con/crass at Hertz, I'd have been alone, because you're a cowardly liar !!! LMAOROTFU~!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Don't get mad, get smart...at all....

Oh right....faux... LMAOROTFU~!!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

background noise wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are the queen of juvenile, repetitive phrases, I guess you would know.
Poor trashy, tired ??? You "work" hard... LMAOROFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1-revolver,

5-rounds,

1-Degenerate Gambler,

1-Worthy Charity,

1-less Sociopath that finally found a purpose by giving his Losses to Humanity, and to a Worthy Charity,

1-Very Happy group of BOI's,

2-Relieved Brother and Sister from their Unholy Coupling,

1-ecstatic family that has been rid of the Ol' Family Error.

Slewblomkin, do it for the World!

Take the Degenerate Gamblers Choice!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh !

Hear that ???

That's the sound of neither/trashy/con/crass proving they're COWARDS, when it comes to proving their credentials...

Pretty cool, I made a stand for a winner stock, that ANY ONE OF YOU could have tripled your money on ALREADY !!!!! I touted IMMR at $4 !!!

Guess, nobody does ANYTHING intelligent on their computer, but ME !!!

If I'd "met" neither/trashy/con/crass at Hertz, I'd have been alone, because you're a cowardly liar !!! LMAOROTFU~!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••