Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2013
Minnesotan

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 12, 2013
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/02/ma...

This is terrible. He raped this poor baby and killed her..
And yes, he's white.(Not that race matters)...
DFL Waste

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Using the term "man" is inaccurate in this case.

He is no man and should be executed.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#4 Jun 12, 2013
He should be tried, this is America....
Minnesotan

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jun 12, 2013
DFL Waste wrote:
Using the term "man" is inaccurate in this case.
He is no man and should be executed.
Yes. You are absolutely correct!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#6 Jun 12, 2013
Keep a sharp eye out for thost R.I.F. trucks in your neighborhood folks. They can help with reading comprehension issues.

He has already been tried and convicted. Killing is too good for him. Life in solitary confinement is too good for him. There is no punishment that fits this kind of crime.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#7 Jun 12, 2013
Minnesotan wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2013/04/02/man-who-raped-6-m onth-old-baby-to-death-wants-m ercy/
This is terrible. He raped this poor baby and killed her..
And yes, he's white.(Not that race matters)...
Sounds like he was jiggerized somewhere down the line. Those chimps will hammer away at anything.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#8 Jun 12, 2013
I did think of a punishment that would almost fit the crime. Find a way to make this animal experience the terror, pain, and suffering that the child experienced for the rest of his natural life. 24/7/365.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 Jun 12, 2013
Now crapass, mommy said to keep "the family business" private...
Now Listen

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jun 12, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
I did think of a punishment that would almost fit the crime. Find a way to make this animal experience the terror, pain, and suffering that the child experienced for the rest of his natural life. 24/7/365.
Send him to prison and strap him spread eagle allowing any other inmate to have at him until he is a gonner.

Feed him etc so he doesn't die quickly.

Oh ya, video tape the action and put it on Youtube for deterrent.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#13 Jun 12, 2013
Now Listen wrote:
<quoted text>
Send him to prison and strap him spread eagle allowing any other inmate to have at him until he is a gonner.
Feed him etc so he doesn't die quickly.
Oh ya, video tape the action and put it on Youtube for deterrent.
Sick bastard might enjoy it. I was thinking more along the lines of psychotropics and electrical stimulation of the brain and nerve centers. The Clockwork Orange treatment times ten.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#14 Jun 12, 2013
Try him, if convicted sentence him.... Grow up, gun nutter.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jun 12, 2013
yep, he had his day in court. and there was a jury.
.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/02/ma... Ohio Parole Board, which heard the case Tuesday
meaning the jury’s only choice was to convict or acquit him of aggravated murder, his attorneys say.
Smith had unsuccessfully tried to have sex with his girlfriend the evening before the attack, according to records. The prosecutor argued that Smith’s assault of the girl was revenge for Smith’s failure to perform with Frye.
.
time for the guy to die. maybe in the same manner he killed the kid. could chain him down and drop a car onto him. a car about the size of a limo.
Really REALLY

Ankeny, IA

#16 Jun 12, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
He should be tried, this is America....
Slew defends a pedophile, what a shocker..... I say burn them both in the streets.... The childs family gets to choose how the pedophile dies
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#17 Jun 12, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Keep a sharp eye out for thost R.I.F. trucks in your neighborhood folks. They can help with reading comprehension issues.
He has already been tried and convicted. Killing is too good for him. Life in solitary confinement is too good for him. There is no punishment that fits this kind of crime.
You can always allow the family to have revenge then kill whatever is left.
Now Listen

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Jun 12, 2013
Killing is too good.

Put his crank in a vice, lock it and start the place on fire and give him a dull knife.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#19 Jun 12, 2013
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always allow the family to have revenge then kill whatever is left.
You Minnesotans are tough talkers. But you're actually a bunch of weak teats. You're even getting beat up by your Somalis.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#21 Jun 13, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>You Minnesotans are tough talkers. But you're actually a bunch of weak teats. You're even getting beat up by your Somalis.
Ankeny IA/ former North Dakotan = Minnesotan?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#22 Jun 13, 2013
1776 deflocker-
"in reality the kids are "teacehrsitting" the idiot of society."

PERFECT !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr SpaceBlues 32,489
Men who don't like football 6 hr Edwin 3
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 10 hr Go Blue Forever 30
Obamacare More Unpopular Than Ever 10 hr Sadie 9
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 11 hr Wendall 12
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 11 hr JamesA 77
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr LMS 26,227
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••