John Boehner Outraged That Obama Is Acting Like He Won An Election

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2012
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Look at President Obama, prancing around, putting forth “unserious” proposals to keep us from falling off the so-called “fiscal cliff.” What—did he win an election or something? Because that’s what he’s acting like, and John Boehner wants him to TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH MR PRESIDENT SIR, and propose something that’s more like what the GOP would propose if they were going to bother to propose something, which they haven’t. John Boehner so SO MAD he cried and reminisced about when he used to get to hang out at children’s gyms he wrote a letter about it patiently explaining to the president why he is wrong.
Dear Mr. President, he begins, we gerrymandered congressional districts so that we could get a majority in the House and if that doesn’t mean Americans want us to personalize privatize Medicare and Social Security, I don’t know what does. Because “regrettably,”


your proposal contains little in the way of common ground. The proposal calls for $1.6 trillion in tax revenue…[and] four times as much revenue as spending cuts, in stark contrast to the “balanced approach” on which you campaigned…We cannot in good conscience agree to this approach, which is neither balanced nor realistic. If we were going to take your Administration’s proposal at face value, we would counter with House-passed Budget Resolution. It assumes an overhaul of our tax code with revenue remaining at historically normal levels proposes structural forms to preserve and protect the Nation’s entitlement programs…

In other words: HOW DARE YOU DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WERE GOING TO DO. Also, you are not savaging our nation’s poor and elderly nearly enough. Here, look at this plan we drafted yesterday, it forces everyone to retire later, raises the age of Medicare eligibility, pushes care for Poors onto the states, takes food away from Poors’ kids. Also it doesn’t raise taxes on people like Mitt Romney (or coincidentally, John Boehner) that’s how you know it’s Serious.
Buffalo Bob

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The only thing that will go over a cliff is the Republican Party if it does not come out of its nasty and selfish coma, and agree to a deal that will raise taxes on its rich masters.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Buffalo Bob wrote:
The only thing that will go over a cliff is the Republican Party if it does not come out of its nasty and selfish coma, and agree to a deal that will raise taxes on its rich masters.
Because $80 billion in extra taxes is really where the problem is? Obama drew lines in the sand and only libtards would solely blame Republicans.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

P.S. Another person who won an election was John Boehner.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Keep it up. On one hand you blame Obama for bushwhacker's mess, on the other you won't respect his leadership... because you're a racist moron.... Poor troll, supported by the wife and needing to blame anyone because you're a LOSER ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Amused Slew wrote:
Keep it up. On one hand you blame Obama for bushwhacker's mess, on the other you won't respect his leadership... because you're a racist moron.... Poor troll, supported by the wife and needing to blame anyone because you're a LOSER ~! LMAOROTFU~!
You blame Bush but ignore the Democrats in charge of the legislature or who obstructed housing reform before the crash. You blame Bush for everything bad, but credit Obama for you making money off of Wall Street over the last 2 years. You also might find it hard to believe, but Obama is not the King of the US. You also seem to not respect John Boehner's leadership position.

P.S. That you call everyone who disagrees with Obama a racist says more about you then anything I could write.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
You blame Bush but ignore the Democrats in charge of the legislature or who obstructed housing reform before the crash. You blame Bush for everything bad, but credit Obama for you making money off of Wall Street over the last 2 years. You also might find it hard to believe, but Obama is not the King of the US. You also seem to not respect John Boehner's leadership position.
P.S. That you call everyone who disagrees with Obama a racist says more about you then anything I could write.
Because all of those people who voted for Obama specifically because he is black are surely not racist.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

You needed to change monikers, and/because you're a POS... THAT says it all ! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Because all of those people who voted for Obama specifically because he is black are surely not racist.
Yeah, I see your "proof" and call you a putz ~! LMAOROTFU~! Poor cantgetitup, so you makeitup..... Hey, quit hating American workers, maybe the next election, American workers will quit hating you carny.....
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Amused Slew wrote:
You needed to change monikers, and/because you're a POS... THAT says it all ! LMAOROTFU~!
I have proven that you’re a lying POS who posts under multiple monikers from multiple IP addresses, so your only counter is to say I do the same thing. Go ahead and prove it like I did with you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You've proven you have a transparent head... That's about it.. The rest, I've proven you're EZ to fool, fool.... LMAOROFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You say I'm in Seattle, but when your pal says I'm in St Paul...silence... Hypocrite much ?? Sorry son, you're what normal folks scrape off their shoes.... LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 5, 2012
 
Amused Slew wrote:
You've proven you have a transparent head... That's about it.. The rest, I've proven you're EZ to fool, fool.... LMAOROFU~!
Fauch off and do not infest every Thread with your ignorant, off point comments.

Go seek the attentions of your Room mates at the asylum and stop bothering the grown ups.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 8 min Bellweather 58
Hillary Clinton ranks last on U.S. 'most admire... (Jan '14) 10 min Bellweather 8
Why our roads SUCK! 27 min Bellweather 1
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 51 min scirocco 32,107
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
Nice Ride loans out 140 bikes in low-income nei... 1 hr LIbEralS 2
Facebook says page calling for d eath to Jews i... 2 hr cowboy chris 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••