Schieffer to Advisor: Why Isnít the ...

Schieffer to Advisor: Why Isnít the White House Chief of Staff Here?í

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 May 20, 2013
Nice to see someone in the press finally call BS on the Obama White House and their talking press drones.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 20, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Nice to see someone in the press finally call BS on the Obama White House and their talking press drones.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
I guess Schieffer and Woodward are now officially off the White House Christmas card list.

Rogers, MN

#3 May 20, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Schieffer and Woodward are now officially off the White House Christmas card list.
That would be a good guess.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#4 May 20, 2013
It's about time the 4th Estate asks questions instead of regurgitating White House Talking Points.
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#5 May 20, 2013
Ask too many questions and secret wire taps to your personal E-mails will be next.
But, that should just make real journalists angry and more aggressive. I guess we'll see who the 'real journalists' are.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#6 May 20, 2013
P C Free Zone wrote:
Ask too many questions and secret wire taps to your personal E-mails will be next.
But, that should just make real journalists angry and more aggressive. I guess we'll see who the 'real journalists' are.
Journalists are already furious over the DOJ's search warrant for Fox reporter James Rosen. Accusing James Rosen of committing crimes - for basic reporting - may be the most dangerous thing the Obama DOJ has done yet. And that's saying a lot!

Rogers, MN

#7 May 20, 2013
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>Journalists are already furious over the DOJ's search warrant for Fox reporter James Rosen. Accusing James Rosen of committing crimes - for basic reporting - may be the most dangerous thing the Obama DOJ has done yet. And that's saying a lot!
Isn't it funny how reporters didn't start getting mad until they found out they were the targets of investigation too.
When it was private citizens, or political PAC's or "tea partiers" or anyone else, they didn't have the nerve. Now all of a sudden they started growing some balls.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#8 May 20, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny how reporters didn't start getting mad until they found out they were the targets of investigation too.
When it was private citizens, or political PAC's or "tea partiers" or anyone else, they didn't have the nerve. Now all of a sudden they started growing some balls.
The White House machine is creating some strange bedfellows, from the HuffPost website:
"Dear many of our commenters: this is one time when you should be siding with Fox News" -HuffPost Media
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 May 20, 2013
Why aren't they as concerned with "repealing" ObamaCare 37 times, at a cost of $50 million ???

Because it's BS politics, cantgetitup...

Love the irony of opinions YOU pick as and facts being "spun", by the biased buggered one...

Speaking of FACTS....

IMMERSION 1 Year Change:+141.40%

Oh, what a beautiful day !!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#10 May 20, 2013
Old man Schieffer should have retired years ago,he made an as out of himself during the first debate,by letting Rommey take control of the debate and of Schieffer himself and old Woodard is another old idiot that time as passed up .

Rogers, MN

#11 May 21, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
It's about time the 4th Estate asks questions instead of regurgitating White House Talking Points.
There is a serious lack of true journalists in the journalism world these days. Note how many have been nailed for plagiarism in the last few years of for making stuff up and trying to pass it off as true. It's all about the money and fame.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#12 May 21, 2013
They no longer investigate or report the news, instead they editorialize and spin the story to fit the agenda, or drop it all together. Here anymore about the T Martin case in Florida? NOPE! Why? Because it doesn't fit the agenda!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#13 May 21, 2013
Actually, until the trial, the only news was the wrongful death lawsuit. You're just used to Faux spinning, without facts....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somali brutaliy beats Woman 2 hr Anonyme 86
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr Mothra 37,127
Liberals are trying to destroy america 7 hr silly rabbit laug... 51
Trump Derangement Syndrome TDS 10 hr silly rabbit laug... 33
Bye bye Betsy...Bye bye Betsy 17 hr cowboy chris 12
News Mohamed Noor, Somali American cop who allegedly... 19 hr Rattlesnake Pete 70
I love waking up to a Trump presidency Sun Defeat Elizabeth ... 20

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages