Putin on Boston bombings: I told you so

Putin on Boston bombings: I told you so

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#1 Apr 25, 2013
That's ok Mr.Putin. Didnts you know Missa Obama is a Muslim?

"Russian officials have repeatedly claimed that rebels in Chechnya have close links with al-Qaida. They say dozens of fighters from Arab countries trickled into the region during the fighting there, while some Chechen militants have gone to fight in Afghanistan.

Putin said the West should have cooperated more actively with Russia in combatting terror.

"We always have said that we shouldn't limit ourselves to declarations about terrorism being a common threat and engage in closer cooperation," he said. "Now these two criminals have proven the correctness of our thesis."
http://news.msn.com/world/putin-boston-bombin...
P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 25, 2013
The older bomber never should have been allowed back into the country. Every member of Homeland Insecurity should be fired, and Michelle Bachmann put in charge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... 20 min It Cant Be 2
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 15 hr LIbEralS 516
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 16 hr Into The Night 35,558
Obama's America Sun TAAM 85
Nice was isis Jul 20 haha 2
Crooked hillary bribes officials Jul 20 Phineas 17
News Father Of Fatally Shot 2-Year-Old Arrested Jul 20 Pope Benedicktum 19

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages