Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22 Dec 6, 2012
The day will come, when you realize the poor have no money to pay... What will you do then ? LMAOROTFu!??

Blame pets ?? LMAOROTFU~!

Gotta Hertz, being you...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#23 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
The day will come, when you realize the poor have no money to pay... What will you do then ? LMAOROTFu!??
The line for Thorazine Injections at the Asylum has been medicated......But the Therapeutic effect has not had enough time to take hold.

Oh, and "The Poor" are not the issue. People like me and Smart Liberal will always choose to give our wealth to support The Poor through organisations that WE CHOOSE to support. Scum like you will perish as you should when the Collective can no longer steal our wealth to sustain you.

Be afraid, be very afraid!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24 Dec 6, 2012
Hey, Consistent, what happens if YOUR monthly check is cut ?

Less "BROUGHT TO YOU", by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa ??

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#25 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
What is your definition of a poor person?

Do they have a color HD TV? Do they have multiple TV's?
Do they have cable?
Do they have a cell phone?
Do they have a computer with internet access?
Do they have a car?
Do they only wear hand-me-down clothes?
Do they have air conditioning?

Income in perspective: America's poor are among the world's wealthy

Published: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 10:00 AM

By Elizabeth Hovde

I'm rich.

It's overwhelming. It's humbling. And being reminded of how wealthy I am fills me with the sort of gratitude I could use in grocery store aisles while doing price comparisons on items. By the way, does anyone else get as annoyed as I do that when comparing food prices, two of the same items will have measuring units that differ -- one listed in pounds, the other listed in ounces or pieces? Come on, stores, help a shopper out. Believe me, you don't want us moms in your aisles whipping out calculators, letting the kids whine or have their way with products while we get our nerd on.

But enough about weekly chore drama. I was saying that I'm rich. Oh, you're likely rich, too.

If your family income is $10,000 a year, you are wealthier than 84 percent of the world. If it's $50,000 or more a year, you make more than 99 percent of the world. That's one of the more oft-cited stats. The World Bank, Poke's Global Rich List and various economists have a bunch of perspective-gathering statistics to chew on if you have some time to go online and find out just how rich you are. They can also back up their numbers.

http://www.oregonlive.com/hovde/index.ssf/201...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Minnesotans don't want the size of government reduced. You lost the election in Minnesota BIG TIME. The reason we are in the budget shortfall is you daffy Republicans. Had we raised taxes on the rich instead of deferring payments, we wouldn't be in the position we are in now.
You goofy wingnuts need to go back to your insane conspricacy theories and leave government to us.
Dayton says rich starts at $100k before deductions. He has no clue. Taxing income doesn't tax the rich. Switzerland taxes net worth, that is taxing the rich.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#27 Dec 6, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have cable?
Do they have a car?
By Elizabeth Hovde
I'm rich.
It's overwhelming. It's humbling. And being reminded of how wealthy I am fills me with the sort of gratitude I could use in grocery store aisles while doing price comparisons on items. By the way, does anyone else get as annoyed as I do that when comparing food prices, two of the same items will have measuring units that differ -- one listed in pounds, the other listed in ounces or pieces? Come on, stores, help a shopper out. Believe me, you don't want us moms in your aisles whipping out calculators, letting the kids whine or have their way with products while we get our nerd on.
But enough about weekly chore drama. I was saying that I'm rich. Oh, you're likely rich, too.
If your family income is $10,000 a year, you are wealthier than 84 percent of the world. If it's $50,000 or more a year, you make more than 99 percent of the world. That's one of the more oft-cited stats. The World Bank, Poke's Global Rich List and various economists have a bunch of perspective-gathering statistics to chew on if you have some time to go online and find out just how rich you are. They can also back up their numbers.
Is your new argument is the tax man will take appliances or the poor shouldn't have creature comforts ???

Oddly, this is another TrashyLiar diversion, because we're some other percentage OF THE WORLD ~! LMAOROTFu ~!

WOW, Alinski "tricks" on the poor, a new TrashyLair LOW ~!

LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#28 Dec 6, 2012
Yeah, we're the Swiss !?? LMAOROTFU~!

Oddly enough, taxing new worth encourages RawMoney types to move assets, while it's pretty hard to move income..

PS- You're DUMB ~!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#29 Dec 6, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Minnesotans that vote for the DFL and bigger government typically - like you - say they want someone else to pay for it through higher taxes.
The day will come when you run out of other people's money to pay for your lifestyle.
What will you do then?
With any luck, move to California.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#30 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Oddly enough, taxing new worth encourages RawMoney types to move assets, while it's pretty hard to move income..
PS- You're DUMB ~!
Idiot,

Why is so difficult for you to embrace your idiocy?

Even your cut/pastes are never relevant to any issue that you post them on.

As a Psychotic EVERYTHING you post is a "Defensive Reaction",(Google the expression!) and you use every one of the 12 or so Defenses defined by Professionals to identify Mentally Ill like you that know nothing but "Defensive Reactions".

Nothing you post has EVER had any value, and we are subjected to you working out your Uncle Daddy issues in public on this Forum, to the detriment of we the normal functioning Human Beings.

Isn't there a more appropriate Forum on the Internet for Sociopaths like you to do the "Uh Huh, Yup, Yup, Yup, Uh Huh" babble with others just like you? We know that you in the 10% Defective exist, and always will.

There must be a Home for Psychotics like you on the Internet someplace.

Would you like me to find a "Home" for you on the Internet where you can babble with your Co Defectives?
Cloud 9

United States

#31 Dec 6, 2012
When serving in the military we didn't have TV, Obamaphone, AC, dishwasher, microwave, CD/DVD, digital camera, food stamps, EBT, transportation, live in women, etc etc etc...

Military you get 3 hots and a cot.

That IS what people on welfare should get for free! If they want more go to work!!
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Dec 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You're not Minnesotan and you don't speak for them.
Sorry, wrong again. Born and raised in the Twin Cities.

Minnesotans, including me, spoke loud and clear when we dumped the Republicans from their majority in the house and senate this year by a large margin.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Dec 6, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Be afraid, be very afraid!
Why, we won big time this year. You lost big time. In particular right right radicals like you should be afraid, because you are no longer relevant in the Republican party, which is moving towards the middle.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, wrong again. Born and raised in the Twin Cities.
Minnesotans, including me, spoke loud and clear when we dumped the Republicans from their majority in the house and senate this year by a large margin.
You sure did. You said you wanted other people to pay for your lifestyle. In another thread I asked you a question. You failed to answer and I really don't expect an answer here either. But I will ask again.

What happens when you run out of other people's money to pay for your lifestyle?

Former MN Tax Payer

#35 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure did. You said you wanted other people to pay for your lifestyle. In another thread I asked you a question. You failed to answer and I really don't expect an answer here either. But I will ask again.
What happens when you run out of other people's money to pay for your lifestyle?
I wonder why Bob does not answer the other Bob's question? It is legit to ask what he will do when they run out of other people's money.

Oh, wait...Bob never provides proof and never answers questions that he can't twist into a Romney rant. He simply changes identities and goes on his merry ignorant way.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#36 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
PS- You're DUMB ~!
Aren't you a RawMoney type wanabe? Also what you call "move assets" those with brains call "re-invest profits".
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Dec 6, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have cable?
Do they have a car?
By Elizabeth Hovde
I'm rich.
How about using the US governments definition of a poor person?

Poor is based on income. A poor person's personal assets, like a TV, computer, car, etc, are usually excluded from consideration for Federal and state programs.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#38 Dec 6, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Bob does not answer the other Bob's question? It is legit to ask what he will do when they run out of other people's money.
Oh, wait...Bob never provides proof and never answers questions that he can't twist into a Romney rant. He simply changes identities and goes on his merry ignorant way.
The tax base in the US is nowhere near exhausted. Your contention is frivolous.

PAy your taxes like a normal person and get a job.

Former MN Tax Payer

#39 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the most telling statments ever from little Bobbie.

I want my FREE STUFF! How's your Obamaphone working these days Bob?
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#40 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's odd that you say this. Are you saying this to the moocher Obama supporters, or are you telling others to pay taxes to support the moocher Obama supporters?
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#41 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
So you will forever look to others to pay for your lifestyle.

I am embarrassed that you have the same name as me. You are a disgrace to all the hard working and self sufficient Bobs in this world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 1 hr Sunshine 8
Mall of America Protest 2 hr Bob 22
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Fair Game 33,480
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 8 hr American_Sons 15
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... Sun Sunshine 2
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Dec 19 LIbEralS 29
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Dec 19 Martin Scott treptow 84
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web