I'd Vote Ron Paul, Were He to Run Again

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Left IndepenceSource

Ankeny, IA

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Ron Paul, while not perfect, does support small, neutral government. He may not support abortion, but he doesn't want the government prohibiting it or funding it. He may be Christian, but he supports ending marriage licensing by the government altogether, allowing all sexual orientations to marry as they will. He supports canceling out affirmative action and putting all people as equals in the eyes of the law. He supports returning to real, gold currency, auditing the Federal Reserve and eliminating the IRS, so our wages are paid in real money and not taken from us unjustly. He supports ending the costly and ineffective war on drugs and industrializing hemp as a crop. He supports letting the people keep their guns, and their liberty, and I support him for it. Paul is the only candidate who seems to remember what the Constitution is and what it says.

http://news.yahoo.com/presidential-primary-20...
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jul 25, 2013
The left and right only like freedom if it Is pertaining to something they agree with.

“GiveMe Liberty or GiveMe Death”

Since: Jun 13

Land of Liberty

#4 Jul 25, 2013
Space ace wrote:
The left and right only like freedom if it Is pertaining to something they agree with.
True, but this goes to show that if Ron Paul could just get on the ballot come Election day he'd have a pretty good shot at winnning it.

BTW: Are you going to get the Ron Paul Channel?
http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/landing/ron-pau...

-I am but not if it's an online thing
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 25, 2013
Spirit of 1776 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but this goes to show that if Ron Paul could just get on the ballot come Election day he'd have a pretty good shot at winnning it.
BTW: Are you going to get the Ron Paul Channel?
http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/landing/ron-pau...
-I am but not if it's an online thing
I might. It sounds very interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary clinton "businesses dont create jobs" 1 hr Huh 21
Want Affordable Care Act to work (Jan '14) 1 hr LIbEralS 37
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr harmonious 33,096
Marcus, grow some balls... 14 hr God 1
America Deserves Hillary Clinton 18 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
The Liberal Ebola Nurse 18 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
Why Help The Africans? 18 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search