St. Anthony shooting death an acciden...

St. Anthony shooting death an accident says suspect's lawyer

There are 24 comments on the The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press story from Mar 23, 2007, titled St. Anthony shooting death an accident says suspect's lawyer. In it, The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that:

St. Anthony police are questioning a 16-year-old boy in the shooting death late Wednesday night of his best friend, 17-year-old Bryant Garroutte of Columbia Heights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hi power

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Oct 6, 2011
brandon king wrote:
<quoted text> i dont believe my cousin got shot by accident. they hate cops trust me they werent playing that, but troy (killer) was using a certain gun where u have to pull the chamber back to be able to shoot, so cock then shoot, right? yea so troy would of had to pulled his hand then shoot not just pull the trigger, honestly he should be put in jail for life, for 1st degree murder.
Not if there is a hot round already in the chamber. Then all you need to do is cock the trigger. For safty you never leave a live round in the chamber until ready for use. Someone picking up someone elses gun may not know this if they don't know much about guns. A live round may have been left in the chamber.
Really

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Oct 8, 2011
and maybe
cody schwendeman wrote:
i belive that nobody but troy donhic is responsible for this shooting and maybe his brother cory donich who gave him the guns and supplied the booze they were all kinda dumb if u ask me but i still have trouble sleeping from this horrible accident!
retalliates lil cousthe parent of the dea child who had the gun in her in her house that was taken by her dead son......lil cuz
Candlestick

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Oct 8, 2011
JPB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dildoe. It is MOSTLY the northern sections of Minneapolis. And an area in St. Paul within a mile from the Capitol, to the west.
Of course there's horrible crime elsewhere in Minnestota.
If you would BOTHER to read a paper, listen to the radio, or watch TV; then YOU would be AWARE that it's MAINLY on the north side of Minneapolis. And west of the Capitol in St. Paul.
Go play in the streets.
But AVOID playing on or driving on 694 and thereabouts just NORTH (again! wowser) of Minneapolis. So don't go north. Got it???
Try and stay away from the suburbs and live out in the country where you can fall in love with a cow or goat. Stupid is as stupid does and thats you.
Mz Carter

United States

#26 Mar 21, 2013
R.I.P i miss u my dear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fema camps ready 18 min FOVR 4
communist scum hillary clinton qaulifications (Apr '15) 28 min space ace 15
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 2 hr Caciques a liar 848
Somalians 5 hr Tellitlikeitis 31
loser canadian ted cruz drops out 6 hr Billionaire Dayton 2
Target stores against American families 6 hr Billionaire Dayton 2
who is Tyrus? mystery Babylon? the scarlet beast? 12 hr target stores ban... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages