Would You Forgive a Man Who Violently...

Would You Forgive a Man Who Violently Murdered Your Loved One? This...

There are 8 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Nov 13, 2012, titled Would You Forgive a Man Who Violently Murdered Your Loved One? This.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Would you be able to forgive a man who murdered your mother, father, son or daughter? This chilling question, though unpleasant, is one that countless families are faced with on a daily basis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Extermination is the best way to deal with murdering animals. Bring back the electric chair and the gas chamber! Executions should be held in places like the Metrodome.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#2 Nov 14, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
Extermination is the best way to deal with murdering animals. Bring back the electric chair and the gas chamber! Executions should be held in places like the Metrodome.
Firing squad a family member can pull the trigger if they want
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#3 Nov 14, 2012
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Firing squad a family member can pull the trigger if they want
Or a lucky lottery winner.
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Crassus and DSM Local should be the first two to face a firing squad for crimes against America.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#5 Nov 14, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Or a lucky lottery winner.
Or just let the family tie 'em up in a basement and do whatever they want

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Put them all together on a remote island and let them do their own dirty work. Eventually they will kill each other off providing food for crabs, gulls and insects.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#7 Nov 14, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Crassus and DSM Local should be the first two to face a firing squad for crimes against America.
thank you for supporting the death penalty hypocrite
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#8 Nov 14, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
Put them all together on a remote island and let them do their own dirty work. Eventually they will kill each other off providing food for crabs, gulls and insects.
Just like they do in Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 23 min Fuggooo 37,514
Haha no moore pedophiles!! 4 hr FBI Dirty - Trump... 40
Life is a joke who cares? 5 hr Space ace 2
Rubio 6 hr Space ace 19
AL Sharpton in Twin Cities 8 hr maggie 1
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 18 hr Defective 26,309
Trump doesnt get it !! Dec 14 Davycrockett 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages