Family’s Home Raided over Facebook Photo of Child’s Rifle

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

This is the America people think they want. These people broke no laws, did nothing illegal, and yet were treated like felons on the hope that the home owner would capitulate because he did not know his rights. They picked on the wrong guy. I hope he makes a concerted effort to make the police and the family services people look like the fools they are.

"Nappen said what happened to the Moore family should serve as a warning to gun owners across the nation."

He's wrong. This should serve as a warning to every American. Period. No matter what the issue is. Police can't just force their way in to your home for no good reason. Especially not on the whim of some anonymous caller to a hotline. And not without a proper warrant.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

So, it really happened, right ????

A Dept. of Children and Families spokesperson told Fox News they could not confirm or deny an investigation or raid had taken place due to government regulations.

PROVE IT !!!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Slewpid never ever provides proof of he/she/its nonsensical babble. Except in the form of uncredited, plagiarized, copy/pasted paragraphs that are invalid because they are plagiarized and uncredited. And poor honey slew slew never ever accepts any kind of proof from others, no matter how solid, because it would be the same as admitting he/she/it were wrong, ignorant, senseless, a liar, a hypocrite, and so on. It's not easy being the no integrity, low-information, spell check queen, grammar cop, little "boi" chaser of Topix.
goose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Slew, saw it on Huffington Post so it must be true!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

No matter HOW SOLID ???

So, it really happened, right ????

A Dept. of Children and Families spokesperson told Fox News they could not confirm or deny an investigation or raid had taken place due to government regulations.

PROVE IT !!!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

goose wrote:
Slew, saw it on Huffington Post so it must be true!
See what I mean? Always helpful when someone, through their own foolishness, makes your point for you.

The police in this case attempted to violate the homeowners 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendment rights by trying to intimidate him in to letting them come in to the home and inspect his weapons. Luckily he was smart enough to know they had nothing.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

cantmakeitup wrote:
Slewpid never ever provides proof of he/she/its nonsensical babble. Except in the form of uncredited, plagiarized, copy/pasted paragraphs that are invalid because they are plagiarized and uncredited. And poor honey slew slew never ever accepts any kind of proof from others, no matter how solid, because it would be the same as admitting he/she/it were wrong, ignorant, senseless, a liar, a hypocrite, and so on. It's not easy being the no integrity, low-information, spell check queen, grammar cop, little "boi" chaser of Topix.
Probably harder being my wife, senile, and really broken, buggered, drama queen, huh ??? Nike the made up "Slewpid", 3rd grade taunts are impotent ???
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Probably harder being my wife, senile, and really broken, buggered, drama queen, huh ??? Like the made up "Slewpid", 3rd grade taunts are impotent ???
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

No matter HOW SOLID ???

So, it really happened, right ????

A Dept. of Children and Families spokesperson told Fox News they could not confirm or deny an investigation or raid had taken place due to government regulations.

PROVE IT !!!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

My my. Look at all the subsequent posts and negative "judge its". Must have struck a nerve or three.

Seattle Slew wrote:
"Guy talking about stealing words, coined the childish taunt Slewpid"

Because things like "ball sack boi", "slutty troll",
"soap+rope=dope", "Racist morons",“peter puffer”, could never be construed as "childish insults", RIGHT, wing nut?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Poor troll, pretending you're a man...ever work ?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

cantmakeitup wrote:
My my. Look at all the subsequent posts and negative "judge its". Must have struck a nerve or three.
Seattle Slew wrote:
"Guy talking about stealing words, coined the childish taunt Slewpid"
Because things like "ball sack boi", "slutty troll",
"soap+rope=dope", "Racist morons",“peter puffer”, could never be construed as "childish insults", RIGHT, wing nut?
Seems, folks don't like you, huh ??? You get that a lot, right ??? Remember the election ??? LMAOROTFU~! TOO EZ !!!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Seems, folks don't like you, huh ??? You get that a lot, right ??? Remember the election ??? LMAOROTFU~! TOO EZ !!!
If by "folks" you mean your other monikers, you are correct.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

BTY, the article I read showed pictures of the incident...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Poor troll, using old material is SO WEAK !!!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Not of the raid, childish liar.....

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LIbEralS wrote:
BTY, the article I read showed pictures of the incident...
Yes it did. There was also a piece on the news last night (with video footage) and an interview with the father and son. His lawyer is considering a lawsuit against the police. Good luck with that one.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Of course, there was and you're new/special source meets ALL YOUR SOURCE STANDARDS ??? Gad, I'm LMAO @ idiots ~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bushwhacker wrote:
Of course, there was and you're new/special source meets ALL YOUR SOURCE STANDARDS ??? Gad, I'm LMAO @ idiots ~!
Dearest Sociopath,

Stop mixing Booze with that Thorazine!

Dr Happy
Seattle West Insane Asylum
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Of course, there was and you're new/special source meets ALL YOUR SOURCE STANDARDS ??? Gad, I'm LMAO @ idiots ~!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 15 min Bellweather 31,758
Drop one word....add one word game 40 min _Zoey_ 49
Discovery of Somali stink bug in Duluth may mea... (Mar '13) 2 hr Capt Crunch 9
Muslims smelling up the light rail 6 hr General DeShawn Patton 11
Gov. Rick Perry Snubs Obama's Handshake Request 6 hr General DeShawn Patton 1
IRS emails "lost" 7 hr LIbEralS 31
Obama demands 3.7 billion dollars for border cr... 7 hr cantmakeitup 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••