Shooter Now: Who was really behind th...

Shooter Now: Who was really behind the Vikings' trade for Randy Moss?

There are 86 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 6, 2010, titled Shooter Now: Who was really behind the Vikings' trade for Randy Moss?. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Randy Moss participates in pregame drills before a game against the Buffalo Bills at Gillette Stadium on September 26, 2010 in Foxboro, Mass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
brad from nd

Fessenden, ND

#1 Oct 6, 2010
cant wait for the next home game with moss receiving passes from farve look out cowboys moss played awesome in the dome!!!!!!!!
Wow

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Oct 6, 2010
A well written article. Good job.
Tom Warner

Lake City, FL

#3 Oct 6, 2010
A total gaper-thug who does not understand the word "Team."
idea

Duluth, MN

#4 Oct 6, 2010
ha the bills are gonna hate playing moss TWICE
GOD HAS PRAISED THE VIKES TODAY
idea

Duluth, MN

#5 Oct 6, 2010
The Patriots have Oakland's first-round pick, Carolina's second-round pick, Minnesota's third-round pick and Denver's fourth-round pick. They easily could package some of those to trade for disenchanted San Diego wideout Vincent Jackson, whom the Vikings unsuccessfully tried to get.

BUT WE GOT MOSS dirt cheap
Moss is Lost

Coatesville, PA

#6 Oct 6, 2010
Favre is old and we are going to lose to the Pack twice.
neuey

Deer River, MN

#7 Oct 6, 2010
"Go Vikings"
Anything is Mossible

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Oct 6, 2010
Is there anyone wearing 84 on the vikes? Because they should give him his 84 back! Thats the only number I can imagine him wearing as a Viking!
MN Resident

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Oct 6, 2010
I think this will help take some pressure off the other key players, but Moss, please don't whine if you don't get the ball as much as you want it. Hope he's still a good catcher cuz I think Favre will get some balls to him.
jimbo92107

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Oct 6, 2010
"Eccentric?" Is that what you call a guy that kicks a lady in the ass at the Mall of America, then uses his car to intimidate a traffic cop in downtown Minneapolis? Is that what you call a guy that admits sometimes doesn't try, that sometimes disappears in important games, that has walked off the field before the final whistle, that complains about not getting enough passes/money/attention/love?

Randy Moss is a jackass. A stuck-up, rude jackass. Hey, obviously the guy is a super-talented wideout, maybe the most talented ever. But we should all bear in mind that this is the fourth time a team has decided that his talent is no longer worth his attitude.

I could see the Vikings signing Moss to a three-year deal, but no longer than that. After all, nobody can stand his talented ass much longer than three years anymore. Welcome back, Randy. For awhile, at least.
Word to Moss

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Oct 6, 2010
Be nice - people don't wanna work with a jerk.
Thug Life

Eden Prairie, MN

#12 Oct 6, 2010
Randy is a great player, but unfortunately, he is also a thug. I hope Wilf won't put up with his shenanigans and keep his behavior in line.
Jon

Brookings, SD

#13 Oct 6, 2010
NE the smartest franchise in the NFL for what? Stockpiling draft picks? I thought the goal was to win. When was the last time they won anything? It's been awhile now hasn't it? C;mon Shooter you can do better than that.
missing moss guy

AOL

#14 Oct 6, 2010
he said moss isn't as physical as rice? even IF that's the case, he's certainly a hell of alot faster and will be open on deep routes and not have to fight a DB for the ball when he's got 10 yards of room.

“....careless whisper.”

Since: May 10

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Oct 6, 2010
Thug Life wrote:
Randy is a great player, but unfortunately, he is also a thug. I hope Wilf won't put up with his shenanigans and keep his behavior in line.
Why is he a "thug"? Have you read up on any of his charity work?
Swamp Fox

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Oct 6, 2010
Let's hope Moss has grown-up and become a "team" player. The Vikes are his last chance to be in the limelight. The last thing the Vikings need right now is an obnoxious primadonna bratty player.

Randy we need your talents. Show us the good side of your abilities. If you do, Minnesotans do forgive past indiscretions and faux paux's.

Go Vikings!!!
Beavis

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Oct 6, 2010
Hey Jimbo Dumb*** it was JR Rider that kicked a lady at Mall of America. Put your keg down for long enough to remember a few years back.
Joe_Baby

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Oct 6, 2010
I hope he "moons" the packers twice this year.
Straight cash homey

Duluth, MN

#19 Oct 6, 2010
Moss "is the next best thing" to Rice? Not in any context - or on any planet. Rice couldn't hold Randy's jock. Favre made Rice and without #4, Rice will regress to the player he once was. If he wants to get paid he'll recover sooner rather than later so Favre can make him look good one last time.
I will go there

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Oct 6, 2010
Tom Warner wrote:
A total gaper-thug who does not understand the word "Team."
Not suprised at the creepy crawling racist idiots coming from under rocks to spew their hatred and dislikes. What has he done to you besides being a black athlete? or you could just be a pucker fan.

And for the rest of the real Vikings fans........go Moss and go Vikes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals are trying to destroy america 56 min Cat Man 70
Trump Bans Trans Military 1 hr TrumpSupporter2016 4
Somali brutaliy beats Woman 1 hr oleMississippi 91
News Mohamed Noor, Somali American cop who allegedly... 1 hr cowboy chris 78
Somalian Refugees 3 hr Space ace 4
News Warrant: Woman 'slapped' squad car before polic... 4 hr Bad COP No dognut 5
I love waking up to a Trump presidency 7 hr LIbEralS 22

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages