First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

#87 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, a service is doing something, like you asked for...Poor Child, RUN FOREST RUIN ! LMAOROTFU~!
In dark most of the time, to hide your transparent head ! LMAOROTFU ~! Dumber than a rock again, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Odd, no definition supports that use. Did you get that from the urban dictionary?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ser...

You seem to have a very transparent presidency.
Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

#88 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying polls prove something NOW ??? Gee, a week ago, you took the opposite position..... LMAOROTFU~! So, you NOW have a accurate exit poll, that is proof positive of anything ??? You DO REALIZE, that requires NO MARGIN OF ERROR, right ?? BUSTED !!!
Shock! Gasp! Slew refuses to accept the proof!

So you suddenly don't want to use the polls that you have been using all week?

P.S. When did I say polls didn't prove something? Are you going to demand something for you to back up your lying, PoS statements?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#89 Nov 16, 2012
I'm sure you'd like to discuss polls, rather than finish the quid pro quo, but if we're moving on you realize you're agreeing YOU need to divert, right LOSER ! LMAOROTFU~

Yeah, he has to provide a service, so YOU ARE getting something, dummy ~
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#90 Nov 16, 2012
"to give in return for goods or service"

When RawMoney has a speaking engagement and he flip flops ALL OVER the stage, while the chair agrees... did he provide a service he's overpaid for or were they throwing money at the stage, in a teabagger "ritual" ??? Oops, you asked him to do a service for your link, which incidentally... is more valuable, than the "magic underwear" guy's speech....
Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

#91 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I'm sure you'd like to discuss polls, rather than finish the quid pro quo, but if we're moving on you realize you're agreeing YOU need to divert, right LOSER ! LMAOROTFU~
Yeah, he has to provide a service, so YOU ARE getting something, dummy ~
Are you crazy?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ser...

Go ahead and prove me wrong. Of course I will help you with the definition of service in "goods or services" is: "useful labor that does not produce a tangible commodity —usually used in plural". Is admitting your a moron, a liar, or a PoS a useful labor?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#92 Nov 16, 2012
He's providing a service you asked for...Are you a complete moron or does your mommy feed you and tell you it's "her pleasure" ????

Geez, you're lighting farts in a windstorm, rather than being a man.... Republican, right ?? Poor trollop.
Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

#93 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
He's providing a service you asked for...Are you a complete moron or does your mommy feed you and tell you it's "her pleasure" ????
Geez, you're lighting farts in a windstorm, rather than being a man.... Republican, right ?? Poor trollop.
You are saying it is a useful labor? You are beyond any help.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lab...

Well I am off enjoy talking to yourself all weekend.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#94 Nov 16, 2012
If it's not useful to you, why'd you ask for it MORON !!! LMAOROTFU~! You want me to explain WHY, you're stupid ??? LMAOROTFU ~! That's rich... I don't thing Wrongney is useful, but he get paid for the service.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#95 Nov 16, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am off..... enjoy talking to yourself all weekend.
Yep, you are off. Nice you define topix as "talking" to "yourself", it explains your "mentality"...Did "you" just lose an argument, with "yourself" ???
Best President EVER

Minneapolis, MN

#96 Nov 16, 2012
Hahaha!!! I love fueling you redneck morons on this flakey blog!

Ah Hahahahahaha!!!

By the way, like the Indians many years ago, the Angry White Male has been replaced by people of color who were UNITED by hateful politics of the White Angry Male.

Ah Hahahahahaha!!!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#97 Nov 18, 2012
Best like the president because he's YOURS!!!
Best President EVER

Minneapolis, MN

#98 Nov 18, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Best like the president because he's YOURS!!!
Thank you, JESUS!!

You see, even us long haired hippy type liberals use the name of Jesus!

God Bless America and long live our wonderful President who was voted in by the new majority, formerly known as the minority!

Say goodbye to the hate filled angry white male!

This is just the beginning, LARS!
Bro

Minneapolis, MN

#99 Nov 18, 2012
The senile old goats posting here dont even know the election is over because Fox News, Rush and Hanity just keep spewing the same old sh*t. The nursing home is serving dinner now, so have your diapers changed before going to eat. You will be dead and burried before Hillary wins in 2016 anyway.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#100 Nov 18, 2012
History Challenged Sheeple,

"The Great Soetoro Depression" will cause all in the future to curse you 1/6 of Americans that Re-Erected Barry Soetoro. Of course you 63 million out of 315 Million that are the Leaders of the Destruction, will find a bit of comfort because, many will perish in the "Great Muslim Wars" that Barry Soetoro is stumbling America into. There will not be as many to despise you.

Bahahayhaayahahahaayhaha!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#101 Nov 18, 2012
Poor drunk.

PhillipK'S VodKa time already ??? Funny, you "predicted" a RawMoney win, too... Was THAT an "off" night or an "off" time, for an "off" idiot ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#102 Nov 18, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor drunk.
PhillipK'S VodKa time already ??? Funny, you "predicted" a RawMoney win, too... Was THAT an "off" night or an "off" time, for an "off" idiot ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Sociopath,

Thank you for giving us your "Psychotic's Perspective". We all sit on pins and needles waiting to hear how a Permanent Resident on the Demokrat Plantation feels about all of the issues of the day. Keep posting, your 1/6 'er revelations can do nothing but help in the effort to make the changes in the law that will correct our National Mistake.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#104 May 4, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>You speak for no one, except possibly the maniac from Seattle. You're a dunce, Le Jumbo.
Sure...,
The pair of us won the presidency.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#106 May 4, 2013
Sure...,
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#108 May 4, 2013
Sure...,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 3 hr Sunshine 21
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 4 hr American_Sons 15
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Sunshine 33,479
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 5 hr Sunshine 6
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... Sun Sunshine 2
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web