Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#64 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
If you're too stupid to do your own research, why would anyone help an obnoxious &ss like you ???
Well you don't want people deciding what your words mean, so why don't you just come out and say if are blaming Bush for the Q1 2001 recession?

Did Bush cause the dot-com bubble or its burst which occurred in 2000-2001?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#65 Nov 16, 2012
Poor TrashyLiar,

You "worked" at a man's job for ALMOST 2 hours 15 minutes and have hated American workers ever since...You figured out, you're not a man and are ashamed to admit the truth...

YOU CAN'T DO A MAN'S WORK !!

Poor middleman who compensates with hatred, drinking, and insults you've learned to dispense to back off anyone who "challenges" a REAL LOSER !!

It's why you were a dojo/no show.... Anything else is your buffoonery.... LMAOROTFU~!
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#66 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor TrashyLiar,
You "worked" at a man's job for ALMOST 2 hours 15 minutes and have hated American workers ever since...You figured out, you're not a man and are ashamed to admit the truth...
YOU CAN'T DO A MAN'S WORK !!
Poor middleman who compensates with hatred, drinking, and insults you've learned to dispense to back off anyone who "challenges" a REAL LOSER !!
It's why you were a dojo/no show.... Anything else is your buffoonery.... LMAOROTFU~!
What does any of this have to do with me or the left's oft-repeated lie of Clinton handing off a healthy economy to Bush?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#68 Nov 16, 2012
LMAOROTFU~! What's your stupid agenda have to do with the reality we ELECTED OBAMA, learn to support OUR PRESIDENT !!! LMAOROTFU~! Go back to your other moniker empty head, show some character/honesty...
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#70 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
LMAOROTFU~! What's your stupid agenda have to do with the reality we ELECTED OBAMA, learn to support OUR PRESIDENT !!! LMAOROTFU~! Go back to your other moniker empty head, show some character/honesty...
I do not have any other moniker. You are just saying that to somehow validate you using multiple monikers. Heck did you even call them monikers before I accused you of using multiple monikers?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#71 Nov 16, 2012
More questions ?
Be happy to answer, of course you know my rate...Will this be cash or check ??? I'm sure you're not asking for handouts, right welfare boi...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#72 Nov 16, 2012
Why is ANYBODY attempting to present awful truths to the Seattle Sociopath?

Barry Backers would not be Barry Backers if they had any values, knowledge, decency, or integrity. Barry Backer are 1/6th of Americans who comprise the Official Victims Groups of the Peoples Demokrat Party.

I have said this for 6 years, and I suspect that this awful truth will be true in 6 more years.

What Americans need to do is to demand a change in who gets a Vote. Degenerates like Slew and Company cannot be allowed to ever infest our Political Processes again......

Work on that Republicans, and you may become worthy of the Votes of the 100 Million that stayed home because they "Just Knew" that their neighbors would never Re-Erect the Chicago Mob's Employee.....Do not underestimate the Power of Free Shaat again!.....Our Government Schools have created a lot more Sheeple than you know.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#73 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
More questions ?
Be happy to answer, of course you know my rate...Will this be cash or check ??? I'm sure you're not asking for handouts, right welfare boi...
So you have now decided that you will only answer questions regarding your statements if paid, but can ask them as much as you like? Good bye troll.

P.S. You better be prepared to complete a W9 with your name address and SSN if anyone takes you up on that.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#75 Nov 16, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>

P.S. You better be prepared to complete a W9 with your name address and SSN if anyone takes you up on that.
So, you TOO have now decided that you will only answer questions regarding your statements if paid, but can ask them as much as you like? Good bye troll.
sickuvit

Morris, MN

#76 Nov 16, 2012
Here we go again. Typical Alinsky tactics, and dayumm, they work! Let's not address the real concerns that divide us, K? HEY! LOOK OVER THERE!
YOU'RE A POOPY HEAD! NOOO, YOU ARE! NANANANA BOOBOO!

FFS! Obummer is a disaster! Has anyone noticed that he's a classic narcissist? "Not my fault", nooo, "How dare you challenge me?!" "I'm smarter than my advisors and don't need to attend my daily briefings, because I'm soooo much smarter than everybody."

If George Bush had done ONE of the outrageous things that Obeyme has done, the Left would burn the White House to the ground. Such hypocrites.
(and I didn't even like Bush, but jeebus, he's long gone & Barry had better OWN HIS $#it) I'll back this up with examples, but don't have the time right now. Working, ya know.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#77 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>So, you TOO have now decided that you will only answer questions regarding your statements if paid, but can ask them as much as you like? Good bye troll.
I NEVER asked to be paid. I asked for you or Bob of many names (if you prefer to post under that) admit to being a lying, ignorant, PoS. I also pointed out they hypocrisy as the last time I asked you for your source you demanded to be paid. I would never pay you or want to be paid by you as I would never want to have to deal with you on that kind of level.

The best part is how you continue to show that you don't understand where this information came from, yet continue to use regurgitated references to it.
Bob of Many Names

Saint Paul, MN

#78 Nov 16, 2012
sickuvit wrote:
Here we go again. Typical Alinsky tactics, and dayumm, they work! Let's not address the real concerns that divide us, K? HEY! LOOK OVER THERE!
YOU'RE A POOPY HEAD! NOOO, YOU ARE! NANANANA BOOBOO!
FFS! Obummer is a disaster! Has anyone noticed that he's a classic narcissist? "Not my fault", nooo, "How dare you challenge me?!" "I'm smarter than my advisors and don't need to attend my daily briefings, because I'm soooo much smarter than everybody."
If George Bush had done ONE of the outrageous things that Obeyme has done, the Left would burn the White House to the ground. Such hypocrites.
(and I didn't even like Bush, but jeebus, he's long gone & Barry had better OWN HIS $#it) I'll back this up with examples, but don't have the time right now. Working, ya know.
That's a GREAT job of whining! I'd give it a 9.5!

It would have been a 10.0 if any of it had been true.
sickuvit

Morris, MN

#79 Nov 16, 2012
Bob of Many Names wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a GREAT job of whining! I'd give it a 9.5!
It would have been a 10.0 if any of it had been true.
Have you even read the 2 autobiographies that Barry *supposedly* wrote?(who does that anyway?! i'm so awesome i need to write about myself twice before i even hit the grand old age of 40)

If you had read his books, which I have, you would find out EXACTLY who he is! Scary stuff if you ask me, but we all know that you'd defend him even if we all watched him shoot somebody. "Wasn't me...Bush did it".
I recommend that you read his books where he tells us how awesome he is & then get back to us so we can "rap" on a level playing field.(cuz we gotta all be on the same level, or it's discrimination, or racism, or disinfranchisement, or whatever code word y'all use. Peace & Love!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#80 Nov 16, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER asked to be paid. I asked for you or Bob of many names (if you prefer to post under that) admit to being a lying, ignorant, PoS. I also pointed out they hypocrisy as the last time I asked you for your source you demanded to be paid. I would never pay you or want to be paid by you as I would never want to have to deal with you on that kind of level.
The best part is how you continue to show that you don't understand where this information came from, yet continue to use regurgitated references to it.
Quid pro quo (this for that) is payment... If you're going to speak English, perhaps a GED would be helpful, fool ! LMAOROTFU!
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#81 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Quid pro quo (this for that) is payment... If you're going to speak English, perhaps a GED would be helpful, fool ! LMAOROTFU!
My god you are a MORON. Quid pro quo is a not the same as being paid.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pay...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/qui...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quid_pro_quo
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#82 Nov 16, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi would NEVER have happened under Bush!
911 "happened" under bushwhacker, did you suffer short term memory damage, with the election loss trauma ??? LMAOROTFU~! Poor piglet loser....
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#83 Nov 16, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
To give in return ?? Yeah, one of us is stupid, but you're also a POS liar, so carry on LOSER !! Funny, you post site, that prove you're a putz, then dance around with teabagger interpretations... Who lost the election, I'm curious about your "take" ???
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#84 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>To give in return ?? Yeah, one of us is stupid, but you're also a POS liar, so carry on LOSER !! Funny, you post site, that prove you're a putz, then dance around with teabagger interpretations... Who lost the election, I'm curious about your "take" ???
Did you just post half of a definition and think people wouldn't notice. It is not "to give in return" it is "to give in return for goods or service". Do you know what a good or service is?

I just provided concrete proof that you are wrong, yet you are still refusing to accept it (a sign of a psychopath). I place a condition on providing the information, but I never asked to be compensated for providing it. We can go ever further to show that the conversation involved you requesting a monetary compensation and the mention of "pay" is clearly referring to a monetary compensation.

P.S. CNN exit poll survey that includes race, age, income, education, marital status, and much more.

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/race...

In light of this is Slew Jumbo a:

a)liar
b)moron
c)PoS
d)All of the above.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#85 Nov 16, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just post half of a definition and think people wouldn't notice. It is not "to give in return" it is "to give in return for goods or service". Do you know what a good or service is?
I just provided concrete proof that you are wrong, yet you are still refusing to accept it (a sign of a psychopath). I place a condition on providing the information, but I never asked to be compensated for providing it. We can go ever further to show that the conversation involved you requesting a monetary compensation and the mention of "pay" is clearly referring to a monetary compensation.
P.S. CNN exit poll survey that includes race, age, income, education, marital status, and much more.
a)liar
b)moron
c)PoS
d)All of the above.
Yep, a service is doing something, like you asked for...Poor Child, RUN FOREST RUIN ! LMAOROTFU~!

In dark most of the time, to hide your transparent head ! LMAOROTFU ~! Dumber than a rock again, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#86 Nov 16, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
a)liar
b)moron
c)PoS
d)All of the above.
Are you saying polls prove something NOW ??? Gee, a week ago, you took the opposite position..... LMAOROTFU~! So, you NOW have a accurate exit poll, that is proof positive of anything ??? You DO REALIZE, that requires NO MARGIN OF ERROR, right ?? BUSTED !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Spreads to Texas 21 min cantmakeitup 24
Is the president safe? 27 min Joey Zaza 6
Writer finds no mention of Christ in 126 histor... 29 min Joey Zaza 2
Mid Term elections 1 hr cowboy chris 7
al freakin tax cheater 1 hr cowboy chris 2
Drop one word....add one word game 2 hr 75 Scorpio 132
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr dont drink the ko... 32,793

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]