Awful Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#43 Feb 1, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t. YOU and your ilk portray the Republican Party as "the party of the angry white rich bigoted protestant men".
It is anything but that.
It is the Party that says "all are equal".
It is the Party that says personal responsibility is a good thing.
It is the Party that says "freedom is the basis of this great nation".
Sadly, too many within the Republican Party are nothing more than Democrats that got lost. But the message in the Party Platform is one of freedom and personal responsiility.
It is the Party that says "all are equal".

Except gays.
Except blacks.
Except women.
Except Muslims.
Except Hispanics.

Look at the demographic breakdowns from November - this is why you lost the election.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#44 Feb 1, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t. YOU and your ilk portray the Republican Party as "the party of the angry white rich bigoted protestant men".
It is anything but that.
It is the Party that says "all are equal".
It is the Party that says personal responsibility is a good thing.
It is the Party that says "freedom is the basis of this great nation".
Sadly, too many within the Republican Party are nothing more than Democrats that got lost. But the message in the Party Platform is one of freedom and personal responsiility.
It's responsibility drunk, rhetoric Ralph and your leader said we're NOT ALL EQUAL, which cost you the election.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#45 Feb 1, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So how did that Republican "wide appeal" work in 2012 against an incumbent with a weak economy?
They campaigned on "Gay Mariage", War on Woman, Tax the wealthy!. No solutions, just attack whatever the GOP says, use the Media to spread the inuendo and Wala! Re-elected! The power of mob mentality and an apparent populace who didn't want to hear the facts, but the fluff.

Don't make me repeat myself, read and attempt to comprehend the first time!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#46 Feb 1, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
" Quite frankly, I would rather lose again in 2016 and 2020 than back away from those principles"
Amen!
Idiots like the Low Integrity Name Stealer may have issues from the Shallow Gene Pool he crawled out of, but the major cause of his stupidity is the failings of the Government Schools to teach the fool how to learn, and the Outstanding Job the Government Schools did in indoctrinating this ignorant Sheeple with Situational Ethics.
it is not always the public schools that do it.
.
sometimes it is the churches that do it. I still remember one of my Sunday School teachers that tried it with us. and the teachers there took their orders from the Deacons on the church board.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#47 Feb 1, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the Party that says "all are equal".
Except gays.
Except blacks.
Except women.
Except Muslims.
Except Hispanics.
Look at the demographic breakdowns from November - this is why you lost the election.
The fact these groups voted, in the majority for Obama is a credit to the publicity machine of his campaign and has nothing to do with the reality or the principles of the GOP and it's platform. They created non issues to deflect the public from looking at the failures of the Obama administation. Congratulations! Fact: Gay Marriage is the purvey of the states, not the federal government, so the gay vote is what it is. The black vote was never going to vote against the first real black president, therefore, again, a non issue. What about the other religious groups that voted? why list "Muslims" only. Hispanics, is the only group where the GOP message failed to connect, but will, eventually, because this culture is a hardworking, independent group who doesn't trust big Government.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#48 Feb 1, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>They campaigned on "Gay Mariage", War on Woman, Tax the wealthy!. No solutions, just attack whatever the GOP says, use the Media to spread the inuendo and Wala! Re-elected! The power of mob mentality and an apparent populace who didn't want to hear the facts, but the fluff.
Don't make me repeat myself, read and attempt to comprehend the first time!
Looks like an a dolt answer, but you're simply a little coward, with a big ego/mouth. LMAOROTFU~!

Pretty funny, WE campaigned of what people wanted...

You campaigned on greedy, old, white man biases...

SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#49 Feb 1, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t. YOU and your ilk portray the Republican Party as "the party of the angry white rich bigoted protestant men".
It is anything but that.
It is the Party that says "all are equal".
It is the Party that says personal responsibility is a good thing.
It is the Party that says "freedom is the basis of this great nation".
Sadly, too many within the Republican Party are nothing more than Democrats that got lost. But the message in the Party Platform is one of freedom and personal responsiility.
For this reason, they cannot come up with a platform they can agree too and stick with. They are all over the map on what they will and will not support. Immigration reform, aka amnesty, is a perfect example. How many R's have capitulated on this issue? Far too many to count at this point.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#50 Feb 1, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>They campaigned on "Gay Mariage", War on Woman, Tax the wealthy!. No solutions, just attack whatever the GOP says, use the Media to spread the inuendo and Wala! Re-elected! The power of mob mentality and an apparent populace who didn't want to hear the facts, but the fluff.
Don't make me repeat myself, read and attempt to comprehend the first time!
This from a leader who spent his first four years blaming the previous admin for his problems while at the same time, continuing to support and finance the failed policies of his predecessor.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#51 Feb 1, 2013
Poor puffer, supporting rhetoric, from a lying pr*ck ??? LMAOROTU~!

You're either another moniker or a really poor minion....

LMAOROTFU~!

Poor cantgetitup !!!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#52 Feb 1, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a leader who spent his first four years blaming the previous admin for his problems while at the same time, continuing to support and finance the failed policies of his predecessor.
Sure, ignore the record filibusters and obstructions from your party, it SURE doesn't fit your rhetoric. I like your clear absence of proof, with every failed opinion you present or postulate, since you're clearly a dishonest moron, in EVERY MONIKER !!! LMAOROTFU~! Reword it and post again, as many times as you have left in your miserable life...It "helps" right ?

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#53 Feb 1, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the Party that says "all are equal".
Except gays.
Except blacks.
Except women.
Except Muslims.
Except Hispanics.
Look at the demographic breakdowns from November - this is why you lost the election.
More bullsh*t from the ignorant one.

Simply because low information voters perceive that one party will give them more FREE STUFF and then vote for that party, does not mean that the Party Platform for the Republicans did not state exactly what I said it did.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#54 Feb 1, 2013
Cant make it up,

Please ask the Seattle Psychotic to tell you all about all the "Filibusters" that have happened in the past 4 years.

GAWD she is such a fauching idiot!

What a useless tool.....Maybe Science can get some useful purpose from her existence by dissecting that defective brain when she dies?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#55 Feb 1, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like an a dolt answer, but you're simply a little coward, with a big ego/mouth. LMAOROTFU~!
Pretty funny, WE campaigned of what people wanted...
You campaigned on greedy, old, white man biases...
SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Psychotic Slurper,

" WE campaigned of what people wanted..."

Who the fauch is "we" in that sick mind of yours?

"WE" the Sheeple of the United Staes of Amerika".
You are a Tool, a simple uncomplicated low functioning tool, but a tool.

You Ignorant Narcissistic Homosexual Deviant!

"Campaign" on this.

Why have you not consumed that stash of Thorazine in mass?...Those "WE" you refer to want you to go to!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#56 Feb 1, 2013
"It is the Party that says "all are equal"

The Sheeple got extra heavy doses of Soylent Green this AM.

Defectives.

"EQUALITY" is found under the Law....that is the "US Constitution".

You Sheeple are wholly the creation of an in equal application of the law with Set Asides, EEOC, Affirmative Action, and a host of other "UNEQUAL", "EXTRA CONSTITUTIONAL", "IMMORAL" usurpation's of the LAW.

Gawd! it hurts my head when I realize that you are not alone and that at least 20% of you were able to be purchased for a Vote by the Handlers of the Son of Communists!
Awful Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#57 Feb 1, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
More bullsh*t from the ignorant one.
Simply because low information voters perceive that one party will give them more FREE STUFF and then vote for that party, does not mean that the Party Platform for the Republicans did not state exactly what I said it did.
If you didn't have Faux News to go to for your talking points, you wouldn't be capable of saying anything at all outside of "duh".

Free stuff is a fabricated Republican response to their massive loss in November. Virtually every program you mention bergan under Bush or previous administrations.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#58 Feb 1, 2013
Looks like an a dolt answer, but you're simply a little coward, with a big ego/mouth. LMAOROTFU~!

Pretty funny, WE campaigned of what people wanted...

You campaigned on greedy, old, white man biases...

SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Awful Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#59 Feb 1, 2013
Consistent wrote:
"It is the Party that says "all are equal"
The Sheeple got extra heavy doses of Soylent Green this AM.
Defectives.
"EQUALITY" is found under the Law....that is the "US Constitution".
You Sheeple are wholly the creation of an in equal application of the law with Set Asides, EEOC, Affirmative Action, and a host of other "UNEQUAL", "EXTRA CONSTITUTIONAL", "IMMORAL" usurpation's of the LAW.
Gawd! it hurts my head when I realize that you are not alone and that at least 20% of you were able to be purchased for a Vote by the Handlers of the Son of Communists!
Let's see now. Except for the gays. They aren't equal because they are perverts. And the beaners - they aren't equal because they are probably illegals. And the Muslims - they aren't equal because they are Muslims. And women - they aren't equal and don't deserve equal pay because they should be silent and a man's property. Ditto for the blacks.
Awful Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#60 Feb 1, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Cant make it up,
Please ask the Seattle Psychotic to tell you all about all the "Filibusters" that have happened in the past 4 years.
GAWD she is such a fauching idiot!
What a useless tool.....Maybe Science can get some useful purpose from her existence by dissecting that defective brain when she dies?
Fortunately for the world it is extremely more likely that you'll die in the next few years, given your age, health and drinking.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#61 Feb 1, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't have Faux News to go to for your talking points, you wouldn't be capable of saying anything at all outside of "duh".
Free stuff is a fabricated Republican response to their massive loss in November. Virtually every program you mention bergan under Bush or previous administrations.
You are absolutely right, all of the programs started with Bush or previous administration, because for the past 4 years nothing, but raise the debt and the debt ceiling, was accomplished! Oops I forgot the big tax increase called Obamacare.. One for the dems!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#62 Feb 1, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now. Except for the gays. They aren't equal because they are perverts. And the beaners - they aren't equal because they are probably illegals. And the Muslims - they aren't equal because they are Muslims. And women - they aren't equal and don't deserve equal pay because they should be silent and a man's property. Ditto for the blacks.
Equal,, are we all equal??? So tomorrow you can perform "brain surgery?" Or perhaps fly a 747? If we are all equal to what level to we decend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats Defending MS-13 Gang 1 hr LIbErals 4
Another white school shooter! 2 hr LIbErals 22
Royal family sucks 6 hr MAGAfiggypops 11
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr Abe 26,934
The Royal Wedding 10 hr silly rabbit 17
Meghan Markle's Mom 10 hr Space ace 17
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 hr Into The Night 39,939

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages