of 2
Next Last

Seattle Slew

“I'M SO MYSTERIOUS!”

Since: Mar 12

Seattle, Wa

#25 Mar 19, 2012
curious wrote:
The likely hood of me moving back to the usa at some point just decreased. Why can't people just open their ignorent eyes and accept people how they were born?
You will be missed.
But, you will still be gay, the pill just takes away the cravin'
for misbehavin'.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#26 Mar 19, 2012
How did I know you'd prove you're dishonorable.....? Now you're a proven thief/bully ~! Be sure to thank you accomplice for the idea, since you don't have a brain. At least together, you scum, make almost a normal....THANKS !

Seattle Slew

“I'M SO MYSTERIOUS!”

Since: Mar 12

Seattle, Wa

#27 Mar 19, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
How did I know you'd prove you're dishonorable.....? Now you're a proven thief/bully ~! Be sure to thank you accomplice for the idea, since you don't have a brain. At least together, you scum, make almost a normal....THANKS !
You're welcome, now smile, a day without humor is a wasted day. And, please stop using my duly registered name.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#28 Mar 19, 2012
Feel free to complain, think topix will think your posts are funny ??? I don't...... LMAOROTFu~! All you did is make my complains work better....SUCKER !

Since: Aug 10

Here

#29 Mar 19, 2012
curious wrote:
Wow... I am so disgusted that someone would actually create a real pill like this. I don't think I have felt this ashamed to be an american in a long time

Ya can't make it up, and ya can't fix..
Caitlin

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Sep 20, 2012
Aint My America wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as medical science proves you're born that way, then we can talk. And that's the last thing you'd want them to prove.. it could be the death of gays, considering how only hetero's can make abortion decisions.
I've been reading all the comments unable to decide whether or not this pill and all the comments are pretending to be for it in order to make fun of it for it's stupidity, but after seeing this comment I guess not. This is just shameful the way we Americans view gays and gay rights! Everyone needs to open their minds and realize that you can't "cure" a gay person and than we all are equal and deserve equal rights.
Cherokee

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Sep 21, 2012
Slew last seen hanging out a school playgrounds with jar of vasoline

“I'm the one and only Smart Chi”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32 Sep 21, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Slew last seen hanging out a school playgrounds with jar of vasoline
Do you have t-shirts that have "I'm a bigoted scumbag" printed on the back? Because you should.
Yikes

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Sep 21, 2012
Last updated, Slew had half a jar of vasoline remaining.

Location hidden

#34 Sep 21, 2012
Yikes wrote:
Last updated, Slew had half a jar of vasoline remaining.
Some day, if you are a good boy and go back and get your GED, you'll learn how to spell.

Location hidden

#35 Sep 21, 2012
What is your obession with Slew, anyway? Do you have a crush on him or something? If you do, you should just let him know.

I think Smart Liberal is available and walks down that side of the road, too, if you are looking for someone a little closer to home.
curious was mistaken

Oak Island, NC

#36 Oct 12, 2012
curious wrote:
Wow... I am so disgusted that someone would actually create a real pill like this. I don't think I have felt this ashamed to be an american in a long time :-(
The likely hood of me moving back to the usa at some point just decreased. Why can't people just open their ignorent eyes and accept people how they were born?
Okay, I agreed with your first sentence, but not the rest.
You realize, in the USA we spell it "Penis Flavored" not "Penis Flavoured"
This is from somewhere else, or specifically from someone British.
Cammy

Maple Plain, MN

#37 Oct 12, 2012
Slew has got to try this he is walking around bull legged.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#38 Oct 12, 2012
Poor soapy dope, she loves her slew....
Ladybird

Manchester, UK

#39 Feb 26, 2013
Casey wrote:
If a straight person takes it will it turn them gay? I'd be willing to try it, I'm having a hard time decorating my house.
HAHAHAAAAAA Love it!
COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET

Bothell, WA

#40 May 22, 2013
I've been through so much confusion in my life. I've been through abuse, harassment, and hate, but I will still wave that grey-and-white straight pride flag high in the air. Just because the bible says straight is wrong, doesn't mean I can't be myself and come out. DON'T HATE ON STRAIGHT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 12 min Granger 491
im a loser and a scumbag 2 hr space ace 1
its bad 2 hr space ace 1
fema camps ready 2 hr space ace 1
cointelpro harrassing me in public 2 hr space ace 2
why? 4 hr space ace 17
Social Media 5 hr Tellitlikeitis 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages