2 deputies injured in western Wiscons...

2 deputies injured in western Wisconsin standoff; suspect kills himself

There are 18 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 8, 2010, titled 2 deputies injured in western Wisconsin standoff; suspect kills himself. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Authorities in western Wisconsin say a Wednesday standoff ended when the suspect shot and killed himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

beeecause

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 9, 2010
One good trend, many of these misfits seem to be offing themselves. HUGE savings in time and money.
Charles Manson

Webster, NY

#3 Dec 9, 2010
beeecause wrote:
One good trend, many of these misfits seem to be offing themselves. HUGE savings in time and money.
When I saw the headline, I was thinking the same thing. These idiots are doing us all a big favor. Sorry to here about the deputies though.
Rob

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 9, 2010
Charles Manson wrote:
<quoted text>
When I saw the headline, I was thinking the same thing. These idiots are doing us all a big favor. Sorry to here about the deputies though.
When I saw the headline I was thinking it was another coverup of a cop shooting a mentally deranged person.
Linda C

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Dec 9, 2010
Yep, that's the best way to help someone who's depressed. Send the cops after him. A real favor there...
Wizconie

Amery, WI

#6 Dec 9, 2010
Linda C wrote:
Yep, that's the best way to help someone who's depressed. Send the cops after him. A real favor there...
So we should send therapists or someone else to deal with armed and dangerous people?
John

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 9, 2010
Linda C wrote:
Yep, that's the best way to help someone who's depressed. Send the cops after him. A real favor there...
Next time we"ll send you. I'm sure you have all the answers.
The real - NICE

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Dec 9, 2010
It seems that this time of year, more and more of these stories come out. The season of peace is also a season of depression for many, and with that suicide raises as well. God bless everyone, and remember the important things in life are not material products you can buy, but the family members and friends you have. Let them know how you feel about them....you never know you could be saving a life.

Since: Jul 10

White Bear Lake, MN

#9 Dec 9, 2010
My wish for this festive holiday season is for all miscrcreants to take the same way out, except for the senseless harming of others.

Since: Aug 10

Hopkins, MN

#11 Dec 9, 2010
Haven't seen Rocky/Jerry Person/Citi zen/lol for a few days. There's no way he could resist spinning this incident to reinforce his hallucinations. Surely, this guy was executed by the corrupt deputies and they shot each other to cover up their crime.

I wonder if Jerry is locked up again? If so, I'm betting the mood in Ojibwa is a little better today.
Eeeewwweee

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Dec 9, 2010
Google up Black River Falls and one of the first things up is couple of naked hippies.
Small Fish

Columbus, OH

#13 Dec 9, 2010
It seems like their "welfare check" didn't work out as planned. Maybe they should have just left him alone...
Patriot

AOL

#15 Dec 9, 2010
E_Fudd wrote:
Haven't seen Rocky/Jerry Person/Citi zen/lol for a few days. There's no way he could resist spinning this incident to reinforce his hallucinations. Surely, this guy was executed by the corrupt deputies and they shot each other to cover up their crime.
I wonder if Jerry is locked up again? If so, I'm betting the mood in Ojibwa is a little better today.
Shhhhhhhh, you might wake it up!
dum dums

Cook, MN

#16 Dec 9, 2010
Small Fish wrote:
It seems like their "welfare check" didn't work out as planned. Maybe they should have just left him alone...
it worked perfectly if you ask me.

Since: Jun 10

The Thunder Mansion

#17 Dec 9, 2010
Small Fish wrote:
It seems like their "welfare check" didn't work out as planned. Maybe they should have just left him alone...
A welfare check is initiated by a concerned citizen, probably a friend/neighbor/family member. Had the police not responded and the guy killed himself anyway, you would be whining that they didn't do anything. You can't have it both ways

Since: Jun 10

The Thunder Mansion

#18 Dec 9, 2010
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
When I saw the headline I was thinking it was another coverup of a cop shooting a mentally deranged person.
Which is exactly why nobody likes you
Rich U

United States

#19 Dec 9, 2010
Glad to see they dropped the charges. What the heck were they doing "checking on his welfare"?
next

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Dec 10, 2010
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
When I saw the headline I was thinking it was another coverup of a cop shooting a mentally deranged person.
Said the arrogant urban liberal and then wonders why the inner city is a cesspool.
Rob

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Dec 12, 2010
next wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the arrogant urban liberal and then wonders why the inner city is a cesspool.
Arrogant, perhaps. Liberal, definitely. Urban, definitely not.

So what you are suggesting is that the cops should be shooting more people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fourth of July Fireworks in Minnesota 2 hr space ace 13
harrassed on purpose my whole life 5 hr space ace 3
News Pride Weekend Kick-Off Parties 6 hr cowboy chris 3
Typical Minnesota Voter 6 hr Tellitlikeitis 3
britain leaves EU, new world order stunned 8 hr cowboy chris 9
Obama's America 11 hr OK Barry 75
Radical Islam Thu LIbEralS 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages